• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Exciting News: Membership Area Upgrades Coming Very Soon!

In the banner at the top I read: "Welcome wm-bryce"

Am I that important?

Thanks for catching that. We are fixing now :)
We are still updating some settings now. We hope you enjoy the new look so far.

Wow, some of these guys are tough customers. (Not that you didn't know that already.) As a software developer in my everyday life, may I just take the opportunity to say that the changes are awesome. I can see that you guys worked very hard on them and they look great. I know you'll be tweaking the site as time goes on, but what you've done so far is really fantastic.

Awesome job, guys!

Where is the option to change the skin colours. It used to be in the bottom of the page, I want to change from black to white

Bryce, Just tried uncut cock and it turned up an episode of Austin and Dustin..both are/were cut. Also, clicking on the photos on that page will not allow full screen pics. I'm sure you'll find a lot of little things like this, but on my first try, I found these two problems.

Bryce, Just tried uncut cock and it turned up an episode of Austin and Dustin..both are/were cut. Also, clicking on the photos on that page will not allow full screen pics. I'm sure you'll find a lot of little things like this, but on my first try, I found these two problems.

We will work on a light skin for you guys as soon as we can. Got a few other bugs to squash first.

We will also be upgrading the search server. Right now it's using standard PHP searching but we are going to get a solr server installed which will give much better results. It make take a few days to get those up and going. -- Bryce

Thought maybe I logged onto the wrong site there for a few minutes. The page kind of loaded strangely - only showed half of some sections - Romeo & Cage Kafig were headless for a while there thought maybe this turned into some wild kinky horror sex site or something :smiley-sex020: but after I clicked on a few of the links at the top everything popped into place. Looks great now! :thumbup1:

the search at the top of the pages gets lost in words which are in the red bar.

I figured it out, and WOW, it must be one of those bugs you have to squash.....

It all looks great though. :)

I had to re-do my credentials to get in but now it's working great so far. But then, I've just gotten in. lol I also think it looks great! Different and new. I like the black marbled background. It gives a sense of modernizing and changing with the times.

One thing I'd point out as something that might be adjusted is the notifications for PM's, friend requests and public messages. Before if we had a message in the inbox we would get a highlighted color in the "Notifications" to help alert us. Now we don't have a different color to draw our eyes to it. Just a number against the same color of background. Maybe we could put that on the list of things to fine-tune?

OK, I tried the new search engine, I put in: "deeteedub's future ex-husband" and nothing came up. What's up with that? :001_tongue:

OK, I tried the new search engine, I put in: "deeteedub's future ex-husband" and nothing came up. What's up with that? :001_tongue:

I'd say you need more lube and stroke longer; it's bound to "cum up" and give you something!:001_tongue:

Hi Bryce.
I'd like to be able to do boolean selections on tags. Specifically, I want to exclude tags: for example, it's no use to me if I select [Oral] and most of the movie is [Anal]. I need to be able to select [Oral] AND (NOT [Anal]).
Can you fix it for me?
cheers -- Paul -- OrangUtanUK

changes

Just wanted to say great work Bryce!

Hello everyone,

We have been busy... busy... busy! The tech team, which I lead, has been working on some amazing updates for the whole membership area. I was hired along with a team I've worked with for years to polish up and dust off the site among other duties. Today, I'm excited to show off some of the things we have in store for you!

First of all, we wanted to update the look of the site to be more inline with the way things look in the current day. The current membership area is a remnant of ancient web history. The new design uses the newest web standards (css, xml, cdn) which will make the sight easier to navigation and much faster as you move around. Additionally, we tried make good use of space so you didn't have to do quite as much scrolling. Here is a screen capture comparing the old and new designs...

View attachment 10937

You can get a good idea of the new design too also from the player page. Here's a little screen shot of that. Can you see the changes?

View attachment 10938

You can obviously see the navigation at the top is a lot more clean looking, but here's a hint on the other big change in the photo above....

View attachment 10939

That's the way you stream and pick downloads now but here's the slick new way that takes up a lot less room...
View attachment 10940

But, this wasn't just about redesigning things. This was very much about giving you all some new and very helpful features to make the site more enjoyable.

For the first time you'll now be able to search the site for anything and everything. It's like our own google built right in.

View attachment 10941

Type in what you are looking for and our search engine will give you the results! But, we have another really fun way to search too and it's called tags. Every scene is tagged with certain characteristics such as "Rimming", "Uncut Cock", "Foot Worship", etc. Now you can go to our tags page and dynamically filter through almost 1,000 scenes by clicking on tags. Click the tag "Rimming" and only rimming scenes will show up. Click "69" and add it to the filter and then only scenes which have BOTH rimming AND 69 show up. You can limit with as many tags as you want and drill down to exactly what you desire.

Here is a screen cap of me searching for only scenes that were tagged with "Fucking", "Kissing" and "Smooth". Now, we took almost 1,000 videos and narrowed it down to 8 videos that have exactly what I want to see at that moment.

View attachment 10943

We also allow you to sort general listings (models, scenes, etc.) by numerous methods. Check out these new sorting methods...

View attachment 10944

We are also adding some new features to our commenting system. You can now leave replys for other peoples comments and show other users how you feel about their comments (like / unlike).

Here is the nested comments look:
View attachment 10945

And here is the comment liking:
View attachment 10946

Finally another new feature coming up will be a user control panel where you can do things like change your password, update your email, set a preference for your default video quality etc. Here's a sneak peak:

View attachment 10947

Well, folks... that's a little preview of some of the changes we have in store for you. The even greater news is that you won't have to wait long to see the new changes. We should be launching the new design very very soon!

We know it's hard to tell a lot just from screen caps, but we hope they give you a general idea of the new exciting look and features we have in store for you!

Thanks so much for everyone who makes comments in these forums about the things you want to do, need to see, etc. We worked as many comments regarding design and functionality into the new version as we could. The new framework will also make it much easier for us to add new features to the site in the future, so keep those suggestions coming!

All the Best,
Bryce