• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Exciting News: Membership Area Upgrades Coming Very Soon!

I like the new format. It's nice to reply to comments on the video area, too, and the 'like' buttons are great. Keep it UP!:banana:

I wanted to mention, go to the top left under "Account Settings" and select the Avatar tab. Here you can select a photo from your computer or choose a favorite model to change your photo avatar... These are shown on the comments section for each episode on the BTS or Episodes pages.

I put in the words 'jason johnny' and got back every jason and johnny episode there is and one episode with another johnny. what I wanted was episodes with johnny AND jason. the default must be johnny OR jason .
I put in the words 'mike mikey michael' and got every mike, mikey and michael episode there is and I can now find Cousin Mikey episodes regardless of whether he's called mike, mikey or michael.
I would like an [oral] AND (NOT [anal]) option.
it's progress not perfection! moving toward becoming more perfect.

how does one access Broke Straight Boys on their phone?

Just like you normally would... Go to www.brokestraightboys.com and click the link at the top right called "Members Log In".
Enter your Username/Password and the captcha code. You can also check the box to remember your username and password for each time.

I have just confirmed by testing this is working as expected. Thanks!

I put in the words 'jason johnny' and got back every jason and johnny episode there is and one episode with another johnny. what I wanted was episodes with johnny AND jason. the default must be johnny OR jason .
I put in the words 'mike mikey michael' and got every mike, mikey and michael episode there is and I can now find Cousin Mikey episodes regardless of whether he's called mike, mikey or michael.
I would like an [oral] AND (NOT [anal]) option.
it's progress not perfection! moving toward becoming more perfect.

Regular expressions? Seriously? Can you do that on Google?

Can you move the streaming box over to left more? Sometimes I like to skip around a scene and the new format doesn't let me do it or know where I'm at during a scene ie: time remaining etc. Thanks

I want the option that says, "To talk to Blake, press 1. To talk to Jason, press 2. To talk to Brandon, press 3. To talk to Ayden press...."

Can you get right on that for us Chuck? :wink: :biggrin:

I'd rather the option of Beam Jason to my room. Wish they would sort this skin issue out.

I hate the new player, there is no fulll screen, the volume button is just the weirdest thing, and you cant see the time of the video.

miss the drop-down box as sometimes I can't recall the model's name but recognize it in the list.Also, no button for "full screen," and I'm confused about the blue and gray search line at the bottom of the picture. And where is the "Home" button? Don't like any of this so far. Especially the "full screen" ability.

Last edited:
I hate the new player, there is no fulll screen, the volume button is just the weirdest thing, and you cant see the time of the video.

I know some of you guys might not like this option until they fix the full screen issues. But I always download the vids first. I can still watch them in full screen and then I can always just delete them afterwards if I don't think I'll go back to them soon.

Those are my concerns on the scene page. Plus on the members homepage go back to a longer listing of newest threads and reduce number of tweets shown.

Hello, guys!
How are you doing tonight?

I like the new design but I don't think that comment liking (and even replies) are necessary. We've got much enough of that on YouTube, TMZ, DailyMail.co.uk and some other sites.

We don't need that in here. Just adds in extra negativity. We're here to have fun, enjoy ourselves and we oftentimes have much enough negativity to deal with in our own lives. I see bitchiness and people argue online everyday...

Not that it's a big deal but comments alone are enough.

Hello, guys!
How are you doing tonight?

I like the new design but I don't think that comment liking (and even replies) are necessary. We've got much enough of that on YouTube, TMZ, DailyMail.co.uk and some other sites.

We don't need that in here. Just adds in extra negativity. We're here to have fun, enjoy ourselves and we oftentimes have much enough negativity to deal with in our own lives. I see bitchiness and people argue online everyday...

Not that it's a big deal but comments alone are enough.

There are some pretty bad comments on there, where I do not post. However, I do click the dislike button on the nasty comments and it's a way of expression your dislike without getting into a war of words.

miss the old drop down menu on the search by model name. Many times it would bring back a memory of a fav model and I'd then go back and watch his scenes. Wish that feature was still part of the site

Last edited:
When you hover over the Message Board words on the menu bar at the top, the Chat with our Models dropdown is missing. This means you have to go to the main forum page to get to that part of the forum.

When you go to the "new post" screen, if "youngandconfused22" has left the last comment, you do not have an arrow to select his post.

Where is the drop-down box under "boys" that I have been using frequently. I would also look at the pictures and then click and get all ot the guys videos. I used if often because I like many of the older scenes. Also, I don't understand the blue and gray search bar below the screen. And finally, where is the "full screen" button. As it stands now I can't get the whole scene on my computer screen. So far I am pretty disappointed at the changes. You seem to have lost some valuable ways to use the site. Younoity guys are excited...I'm definitely am not.

Last edited:
When you go to the "new post" screen, if "youngandconfused22" has left the last comment, you do not have an arrow to select his post.

Hello Beth,

Can you please clarify what you mean by new post screen? You mean when creating a new thread? Or on the main forum showing which threads are read or unread.