• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Episode texts

Do it. Who are the "us" in "Let's"? :001_unsure::001_rolleyes:

He either has a mouse in his pocket, we have been volunteered, his little man is chipping in to help, or all three. :thumbup:

No, the fucking voices have been whispering for months now, "...Crusade for well written episode guides...crusade for well written episode guides...crusade for well written episode guides...crusade for well written episode guides..."

Every waking moment, and in my dreams...

Edit And Text Me Now!

Well, you and I makes a "we" and an "us". LOL I'm sure we could call on some of the usual suspects for backup. :biggrin:

You? I? We? Us? Imperial We? Am I a usual suspect or just suspect? Therapy? I had therapy last night and then again this morning....feel great. Yea, Ed came over and he "edited" me, and we had "text" all night! :thumbup: Personally, I don't think I can wait weeks at a time to be satisfied, I'm too selfish. :biggrin:

You? I? We? Us? Imperial We? Am I a usual suspect or just suspect? Therapy? I had therapy last night and then again this morning....feel great. Yea, Ed came over and he "edited" me, and we had "text" all night! :thumbup: Personally, I don't think I can wait weeks at a time to be satisfied, I'm too selfish. :biggrin:

Richard Noggin tell him Lil' Richard has needs... Maybe he can leave some "well edited text" for future "therapy." :thumbup:

No, the fucking voices have been whispering for months now, "...Crusade for well written episode guides...crusade for well written episode guides...crusade for well written episode guides...crusade for well written episode guides..."

Every waking moment, and in my dreams...

Jayman, the man is in pain. I'm sure he'd forget all about the voices if you'd Skip over there for a visit! LOL Ease his pain! :w00t:

Good idea, otherwise I'll just have to wait till Summer :001_unsure:

Wow, Slim you are in pain... :w00t: Should I bring a crash cart for those convulsions when you let it all go...:thumbup:

Tampa, there is no language police force on the Forum. I've heard exactly one member, only once, diss another member's use of the idiom, a very polemical guy who finally actually got banned from the Forum for the radical dissident against almost everything Blu that he was. Otherwise all the commentary on the part of the purists has either been academic and general, or aimed at a bunch of really really badly written texts that kept slipping through the upload process and for which Mark and David even apologized.

I just think it's professionally a good move, if you have the wherewithal and are a serious concern, to publish written material relatively free of gross and ignorant sounding errors. I actually feel a worthy battle has finally been won with the release of the most recent text.

Good writing makes good reading. You guys who write well entertain all of us with your amusing and literate stories. Where are you, for instance, Marky? It's time for another chapter of PPAS...

Oh, I don't know slim. Skip almost made a new exit in my pants just to reading your story about how you and Pik made a mess under your table a while back. :blushing:

Oh, I don't know slim. Skip almost made a new exit in my pants just to reading your story about how you and Pik made a mess under your table a while back. :blushing:

Skip's exits are more exciting than most guys' entrances...

On Stage With Skip

Does he say, "Wow, I'm really flattered," or turn bright pink from embarrassment? :tongue_smilie:

Or does he say: "Wow, I'm really flattered when the blood rushes to my head and I get a chance to flex my "love" muscle for all to see." And when the maddening crowd sees the hooded giant rise, they bow in awe. Ladies and germs, it brings down the house....underwear is thrown from all parts of the audience, landing on stage at Skip's feet.
Skip quietly bows his head.

Last edited: