• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Enough is enough

All scenarios on this site are not 100% transparent. I too believe that David would have stopped it, if he really thought that Preston was being "abused".

I don't believe he was abused. I think Jordan was an insensitive ass hat...

Baal what is an "ass hat" and do they sell them at Target

They don't sell them at target but we keep a large supply in teh WHite House...

I agree Jordan gets fucked or Jordan gets the boot!:thumbup:
I totally disagree. There are tops and bottoms, and Jordan enjoys being a top. He is gorgeous with an engaging personality. I have absolutely no problem watching him fuck another guy or get his dick sucked. If he is a great top and Preston a great bottom, then I don't have any problem. Jordan is way too cute to insist he get fucked or "get the boot".

Attachments

• user76_pic332_1230622582.jpg
    user76_pic332_1230622582.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 62
We have 110v for our 'plugs' and 220v for large appliances in the US. Casper, maybe you should start off with 110v and work your way up to a 220v 'device'!

Regardless, I'm all for Jordan having to scream a little for his money!

I didn't think they did 220V over in the USA, or am I mistaken - also isn't it 60hz instead of our 50hz. Whatever the voltage etc may I volunteer as your assistant.

Casper - you're in for a hard ride baby :tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::lol:

jon, you get 220 for electric ovens and, as David says, "stuff like that". The device, run on a transformer at a variant to the intended hz, wouldn't be quite as efficient, but Casper would never know the difference since he wouldn't be seeing the dials on the device because your stiffy would be right in his face. I've had some cool assistants in the undertaking of some terrific projects, but you helping me broaden Casper's range sounds like a life changer.:001_wub:

I totally disagree. There are tops and bottoms, and Jordan enjoys being a top.

Mike - Boy, having no experience in the subject, would think that would be very limiting. Even though my experience is being a top with females (and little experience in oral with males), I would just think it depends on who I'm with and what would please them....but, what do I know!

Mike - Boy, having no experience in the subject, would think that would be very limiting. Even though my experience is being a top with females (and little experience in oral with males), I would just think it depends on who I'm with and what would please them....but, what do I know!

Regardless of what you may or may not know, what you intuit is dead on. Mike is right only a grosso modo. I characterize myself as a horny little top, but am not obsessive about it--so if a convincingly hot guy gets insistent, bottoming for a change can prove to be an amazing experience. The old saw goes "you can't be a great top till you've been a great bottom." Jordan for the moment seems to disprove that since he's very good, but he could add nuance to his skills by letting someone cute invade his ass.

Fucked Jordan

I second that motion. Any opposition. if not lets put it to a full house vote....

im sure the yas will have it doe.