• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Enough is enough

I guess you guys want to see our "goody two shoes" straight boy, taken down a peg or two. I bet a hard cock up his ass will wipe the smirk right off his pretty face. Actually the thought of it is rather hot. :thumbup1:

I guess you guys want to see our "goody two shoes" straight boy, taken down a peg or two. I bet a hard cock up his ass will wipe the smirk right off his pretty face. Actually the thought of it is rather hot. :thumbup1:

:crying:..((((((....Mommy.....))))))..I'm scared!!!! :crying:..:smackass:

I wanna see Jordan get fucked.

:cursing:

Patience is a virtue. David knows that he can't let Jordan only top forever. At some point in time he'll do what he did with Diesal, if you want more work, you're going to have to take it up the ass. Note on College Boy Physicals that Mr. "Top, Top, Top" Austin Grant has been taking the pounding lately.

Just wait..... either he'll bottom for Dave or move on to other places.

Given under my hand this 11th day of November in the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong.......

It's so good to hear from you Jayce. xxo I hope you've had a good time and are doing well.

I hate to say this but...

after seeing what Jordon did to Preston I hope you can find the largest cock in the place to screw the shit out of him....No more breaks for that guy...damnit......Then I want someone elses cock gagging his smart ass mouth so we don't have to hear his smart ass comments....

Of course I wouldn't want Jordon to leave the place though so I completely appologise and hope Jordan will forgive me out of the kindness of his heart.

Love ya Jordan

Casper

Damn I almost came all over myself talking about doing all that nasty stuff to Jordan.

Last edited:
after seeing what Jordon did to Preston I hope you can find the largest cock in the place to screw the shit out of him....No more breaks for that guy...damnit......Then I want someone elses cock gagging his smart ass mouth so we don't have to hear his smart ass comments....

Of course I wouldn't want Jordon to leave the place though so I completely appologise and hope Jordan will forgive me out of the kindness of his heart.

Love ya Jordan

Casper

Damn I almost came all over myself talking about doing all that nasty stuff to Jordan.

The electric chair for you Casper LOL. Or would you like that too.. :001_tt2::tongue_smilie:

The electric chair for you Casper LOL. Or would you like that too.. :001_tt2::tongue_smilie:

He wants Eddie to connect him to some weird assed electronic dick stimulator and jack him off, with something ergonomic hooked to 220 V. buzzing up his cute behind. On the examination table at the new clinic over at College Boy Physicals. I want to help Eddie do that when he gets back from his trip with Dave. Casper, what do you say?:001_wub:

He wants Eddie to connect him to some weird assed electronic dick stimulator and jack him off, with something ergonomic hooked to 220 V. buzzing up his cute behind. On the examination table at the new clinic over at College Boy Physicals. I want to help Eddie do that when he gets back from his trip with Dave. Casper, what do you say?:001_wub:

I didn't think they did 220V over in the USA, or am I mistaken - also isn't it 60hz instead of our 50hz. Whatever the voltage etc may I volunteer as your assistant.

Casper - you're in for a hard ride baby :tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::lol:

Dear Casper, Don't you think that might be too gay Forgive me I absolutely could not help myself

I was thinking the same thing Lester! haha

And Casper, Are you still debating as to whether you might be just a teensy little bit gay? LOL :001_smile:

Actually Casper you are really a breath of fresh air in here. I'm so glad you joined us. And I really enjoy your humor as well. I think you're adorkable. (That's a compliment by the way.) :001_tt1:

I tell you what I say Slimvintage...

I say give ever member here one of those medical tools and we ALL play doctor on his ass. and any other part that...Haha needs attention..medically of course

damn I just got a woody

I really doon't think I'm Gay but, I could be bi....I'm still upset about how mean he was to preston. I don't think I could treat someone like a dog while I was having sex with them no matter who they were.

Casper O

Last edited:
Well... When I say "gay" I am really referring to homosexual tendencies. Which still does not exclude heterosexual desires or other spectrums of sexuality as well. i.e. Bi, "try", gay curious, etc.

I tell you what I say Slimvintage...

I say give ever member here one of those medical tools and we ALL play doctor on his ass. and any other part that...Haha needs attention..medically of course

damn I just got a woody

I really doon't think I'm Gay but, I could be bi....I'm still upset about how mean he was to preston. I don't think I could treat someone like a dog while I was having sex with them no matter who they were.

Casper O

Did you ever consider that Preston might like it rough? If he didn't I think David would have stopped it. Believe it or not there are a lot of people who like it rough.

Calling the boy fucking him an 'asshole' for how rough he's being should have made Preston's opinion clear on this subject...

Calling the boy fucking him an 'asshole' for how rough he's being should have made Preston's opinion clear on this subject...
All scenarios on this site are not 100% transparent. I too believe that David would have stopped it, if he really thought that Preston was being "abused".