• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Earthquake!

We were at Pride in Cali and the ground starting shaking. It was my first earthquake and quite an experience.

Mark

Wow, did everyone pull through without any harm? I hope everyone was OK.:thumbup:

We were at Pride in Cali and the ground starting shaking. It was my first earthquake and quite an experience.

Mark

Mark,

Well I am glad you and the guys came through it un-damaged. I'm sure the nerves were a bit "shaken". I guess we can safely say the following:

1. Pride had a rock and roll ending.

2. With this experience, you are no longer a virgin.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid
A veteran "rock and roller"

Kodieboy,

That was some quake you experience. Thanks for sharing the video. Our quake was felt as far south as San Diego about 150 miles away.

As a side note, on my cruise last summer I met a very nice couple, from, your guessed it Newcastle. In fact, the last three cruises I've been on I've had someone at dinner from Down Under. I guess you folks like to cruise!!!!

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Yes cruise'd are a big thing... well we love the water.

Mark

We're glad you all are okay. You guys feel like extended family to many of us. Distant cousins maybe. LOL Stay safe guys!

Vicekid, I thought I heard on ABC radio news about 4:00 this afternoon, that you all had another earthquake. I think they said it was a 4.7.
Gary

Mark did you happen to get the quake on vid? If you did maybe you could put it on the site.

Vicekid, I thought I heard on ABC radio news about 4:00 this afternoon, that you all had another earthquake. I think they said it was a 4.7.
Gary

Gary,

what if we had an earthquake and no one noticed? Well I guess we did. I was at work and my boss was across the street at the other store and called me to ask if there were any problems/damage from the quake. I said what quake? She said they all felt it at the other building. So I told her I would walk the building and call her back. No only was there no sign of any damage, not a single person in our building felt anything. Nothing in the crystal department moved or may any sounds. So I say, What quake?

In reality our building was build on special rollers that were designed to give with quakes. So I am assuming that this small quake was absorbed by these special rollers so we felt nothing. And Note, I was on the third floor when this "quake" occurred.

Thanks for your concern,

Live Long and Prosper

Vicekid,
No longer rock'n and roll'n.

Man, did I ever tell you how much I love ya Vicekid?

NO! I'm still waiting!!!

I guess I will just need to show you uinstead... LOL :thumbup:

"FASCINATING"!​

Should I let my imagination go wild with, "show you" or,

should I wait and be surprised?????????????????

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

"FASCINATING"!​

Should I let my imagination go wild with, "show you" or,

should I wait and be surprised?????????????????

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

If nothing else I will give you the best full body massage of your life. Usually when I am done with that everyone passes out before the main event. So, we may need to see how it goes.

Last edited:
If nothing else I will give you the best full body massage of your life. Usually when I am done with that everyone passes out before the main event. So, we may eed to see how it goes.

Before we go "that far" I will need to see your certificates, licenses, insurance policy, your professional references, letters of referrals, & diplomas. We need to make sure we keep business to business and pleasure to, well you know.

As for passing out, I guess that's what happens if your weak minded .

I like surprises, do you?

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Before we go "that far" I will need to see your certificates, licenses, insurance policy, your professional references, letters of referrals, & diplomas. We need to make sure we keep business to business and pleasure to, well you know.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Vice you dill............ havent you seen his PIC"S .... You
flirty-40.gif
.......your just playing hard to get

haha

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Hummmm! Certificates, licenses, insurance policy, your professional references, letters of referral. No problem. Let's see, graduate of Patomac Massage Training Institute - with specialties in: Swedish, Shiatsu, Sports, and Reflexology. License certification by National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB). Additional Training and Accreditation: International Center for Reiki Training - Recognized Usui and Karuna Reiki Master Teacher. International Shamballa Foundation Shamballa Reiki Master Teacher and Shamballa Basic Master instructor. Center of Being - Integrated Energy Therapy Master Instructor/Practitioner. National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) provider of Continuing Education Credits. Oriental Medicine and Acupressure training 250 hrs. Trigger point release training 100 hours. Ins. is through IARP. International Association of Reiki Professionals.

as far as references go. Wow, everyone I ever worked on has recently passed away. LOL Gee that is odd. LOL Just kidding. I know bad joke. Anyway yep I can get you references if you need them. :biggrin:

as far as references go. Wow, everyone I ever worked on has recently passed away. LOL Gee that is odd. LOL Just kidding. :biggrin:

I'm sure they passed away quite peacefully and with a smile on their faces!:001_smile:

hummmm! Certificates, licenses, insurance policy, your professional references, letters of referral. No problem. Let's see, graduate of patomac massage training institute - with specialties in: Swedish, shiatsu, sports, and reflexology. License certification by national certification board for therapeutic massage and bodywork (ncbtmb). Additional training and accreditation: International center for reiki training - recognized usui and karuna reiki master teacher. International shamballa foundation shamballa reiki master teacher and shamballa basic master instructor. Center of being - integrated energy therapy master instructor/practitioner. National certification board for therapeutic massage and bodywork (ncbtmb) provider of continuing education credits. Oriental medicine and acupressure training 250 hrs. Trigger point release training 100 hours. Ins. Is through iarp. International association of reiki professionals.

As far as references go. Wow, everyone i ever worked on has recently passed away. Lol gee that is odd. Lol just kidding. I know bad joke. Anyway yep i can get you references if you need them. :biggrin:

lMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!​

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER,

VICEKID

Vice you dill............ havent you seen his PIC"S .... You
flirty-40.gif
.......your just playing hard to get

haha

KODIE"boy"

One day, my "boy", you will grow up and realize there are things you may not know.

Remember the old proverb, "Keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool. Open it and remove ALL doubt."

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

I'm sure they passed away quite peacefully and with a smile on their faces!:001_smile:

Yep... Then when they recovered I was aquitted of all charges. :001_tt2:

I hope the HELL not!!!

Because if this is true, then Jayman would be tried for the high Crime of MURDER!! (It does not matter if it was a Pleasurable murder). The key word is M U R D E R ! ! !

And we all know where Murderers go????? Tampa, you fully understand what happens in those places. Do you want our dear and beloved Jayman to have to experience those horrors?

So repent on your thoughts. We need to be supportive of our "friend". Right? He was just pulling a leg.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Now that's what I call a "Happy Ending". LOL

Yeah, they tell me my massages are heavenly. I just wish they wouldn't take so long to come back. I can put a real scare into you.:wink:

I hope the HELL not!!!

And we all know where Murderers go????? Tampa, you fully understand what happens in those places. Do you want our dear and beloved Jayman to have to experience those horrors?

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

What a horrifying thought. That total strangers could have their carnal ways with our dear Jayman while we could not. Perish the thought! We must keep him free where we can have a shot at having our way with him. LOL :001_tongue: