• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dylan, Nu, and Marlin

silvercamel

Reaction score
This shoot has been up for hours and I can't believe no one has commented (Casper, where's your rating system?)

1. Great collection of cocks
2. The bush is back!
3. After what seemed like a slow start, the ending was great. Dylan, once he got on his back, seemed to really enjoy his "first time"; and Marlin really got into fucking a man for the first time; and Nu really knows how to fuck. Great ending with good cum shots.

P.S. What does Prince Albert stand for? I know what it refers to, but what does it mean?

The shoot did start out slowly, but it definitely picked up steam!

Loved hearing Dylan's ring strike the teeth.

Nu is such a great Broke Straight Boys! Lovely smile, and a great bendy cock. :tongue_smilie:

So refreshing to see a guy enjoy getting fucked. Much better than Ricky crying ouch every other breath.

I gave this vid a 5. Marlin was such a good top, and Dylan certainly enjoyed his cock in his ass. LOL when Marlin said it tickled to have Nu play with his scrotum!

By the time Nu got around to fucking Dylan, I was very pleased. Marlin, too!

Nu worked up a very HOT sweat, and Dylan had a grand old time.

Great fun watching Marlin watch Nu get off!

Very enjoyable vid!

I guess the ratings don't lie. But I had my finger on the fast forward button most of the time.

I don't know why Marlin was there. Right up front David told us that Dylan didn't enjoy working with Marlin the first time. But then Marlin was brought in anyway. Then Marlin played the straight guy this time. Even though we know he comes back sashaying into another scene with the faux mohawk, looking like he wants to burst into a song from Cabaret.

Thank you for such a wonderful present. :blushing:

No, no, no Dave. Nu, I love this guy! Dylan, a schmuck but he was OK toward the end just like Tampa24 said. Marlin?? What the hell was he doing in there? Unappetizing, creepy queen. I understand completely why Dylan was repulsed by this guy. When he came in the room, it was definitly a
"look what the cat dragged in" moment. All the sexy was sucked out of the room. I would love someone to explain to me what added value he brought to the scene.

23 Dec 2009 episode featuring Dylan, Nu, Marlin

This was a more difficult video to rate as there were additional variables that had to be taken into account.
Scene) = 5 (but need a different way to rate them as it is nerely the same scene all the time
Models) (how they look together) (combination rating) there was two ways to rate this:
Nu-Dylan (5)
Nu-Marlin(2)
Marlin-Nu(2)
Marlin-Dylan(1)
Dylan-Nu(5)
Dylan-Marlin(1) totaled 16 divided by 6 =(2 4/6 or 2.2/3)
or
Nu-Dylan (5)
Marlin-Nu(2)
Marlin-Dylan(1) totaled 8 divided by 3=( 2 2/3)
Cumshots (Dylan)=3
(Marlin) =3
(Nu)=5 all totaled 11 divided by 3 =2 2/3 rounded off to 3
Body (Nu)=5
(Dylan) =5
(Marlin) =2 all totaled =4
Difficulty of Scene (fucking is the most difficult and there was 2 guys doing the fucking in this scene) even though 5 is the highest rating allowed so I have to give it a 5
Photograpy (There was 3 guys in this scene and there was only 47 pic 1's and 87 pic 2's) This is unexceptable so the rating is =0
Comfort level (Marlin) =2 (by himself)
(Dylan) =5(by himself)
(Nu) =5(by himself) totals to 11 divided by 3 =3 2/3 rounded off to 3
Turn on=3
------------------------------
Totals
scene=5
models= 2 2/3 (rounded off to ) 3
Cumshots =3
Body =4
difficulty of scene =5
Photograpy =0
Comfort level =3
Turn on = 3
grand totals is 3 1/4....rounded off to 3 which is what I rated the scene.

Casper

Novelette about the shoot, it's a holiday in Spain and I had time.

No, no, no Dave. Nu, I love this guy! Dylan, a schmuck but he was OK toward the end just like Tampa24 said. Marlin?? What the hell was he doing in there? Unappetizing, creepy queen. I understand completely why Dylan was repulsed by this guy. When he came in the room, it was definitly a
"look what the cat dragged in" moment. All the sexy was sucked out of the room. I would love someone to explain to me what added value he brought to the scene.

The synopsis warned us what what going to happen, and it just brought back to mind the Broke Straight Boys practice of keeping us completely baffled as to how the progression of shoots is planned and to some extent how the protagonists are scheduled. It's almost like four or five girls, aged 7 to maybe 10, decide to play let's pretend and have to get everyone into the game. So Wanda and Evelyn start talking about Wanda's life when Jayne arrives at Evelyn's house and they all have coffee; just as they get to the cupcakes, Margarita knocks at the door and joins the party. They are all loving it, but anyone watching the four of them loving it just has to wonder what the wisdom behind the casting actually is.

As far as the scene itself, here's what I think: about a year ago I said that Nu was more of a BSM than a Broke Straight Boys, and that I preferred my dose of twink any time. He's won me over in the biggest way. He's such a beatific character, and he radiates uncomplicated goodwill and relaxed horniness. His dick is beautiful and it never lets him down.

Dylan has great abs, ending at the southern end in some Medieval wisdom etched across his pubic arch in German Blackletter script, all v. good. And he seems really genuine (which any futonite seems if he expresses interest in guys instead of playing at Kinsey's 0). And he was really pretty as he was being fucked.

Finally Margarita. I don't understand why my friends don't like him in this video. He's very classy and well spoken, and the voice he uses to prove it is a beautiful dark baritone with lovely gracenotes and measured intonation. That voice, emanating from his 12 year old's frame is such a great contrast, and when you add the sweet attitude and the big dick, already pulsing as his briefs came off, I don't see what there is not to love. When he cracked up at Nu's wiggly fingers on his balls was when the scene moved into the 5 rating range, just for the happiness that started to prevail. The post-orgasmic chortles were so true to life, they all laughed after they came, and everyone enjoyed himself, including me.

(Cast of characters: Dylan/Dillon pretends to be Wanda, David is Evelyn, Nu plays Jayne and Marlin, bless him, is Margarita.)

I guess the ratings don't lie. But I had my finger on the fast forward button most of the time.
I don't know why Marlin was there. Right up front David told us that Dylan didn't enjoy working with Marlin the first time. But then Marlin was brought in anyway.

Marlin?? What the hell was he doing in there? Unappetizing, creepy queen. I understand completely why Dylan was repulsed by this guy. When he came in the room, it was definitly a

You guys both nailed this one. Nice vid but it could have been a great vid. I have been getting spoiled with Nu's facials lately so I was a bit disappointed there but otherwise enjoyed it. I gave it a 4 to allow room for improvement.

PS I sort of feel like this might be feeding the stray cat but you know I am sort of starting to like Casper's new rating system.

You guys both nailed this one. Nice vid but it could have been a great vid. I have been getting spoiled with Nu's facials lately so I was a bit disappointed there but otherwise enjoyed it. I gave it a 4 to allow room for improvement.

What he said! I guess I just don't like skinny Latinos with mustaches whether fem or macho. BTW my instinct is that he's Dominican not Cuban.

When he came in the room, it was definitely a "look what the cat dragged in" moment. All the sexy was sucked out of the room.

Exactly!

We all knew that Dylan was being pressured to have sex with someone he didn't like. And that he wasn't going to enjoy himself nearly as much. So right up front I felt bad for Dylan and resented Marlin being in the scene.

P.S. What does Prince Albert stand for? I know what it refers to, but what does it mean?

Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, the husband of Queen Victoria, who allegedly had this piercing, not for fun, but so his dick didn't show through his pants.

A little harsh on Marlin guys. I liked him in this vid. He wasn't obnoxious at all as he was in the earlier updates.

I'm thinking Dylan knew the nelly Marlin off camera, and wasn't turned on by him. If Dylan was turned off by being "pressured" to have sex with Marlin, I didn't see it. Dylan was having a good time, and he asked Marlin more than once if he was feeling good. Nu didn't seem to have any issues with Marlin being there either. :001_smile:

Speaking of Nu, I have always liked him, but after his last 2 or 3 vids I have become a huge fan. He has such a good nature about him. Fantastic smile, really nice bod, and of course I love his ever stiff bendy cock. Just about a perfect Broke Straight Boys! :001_wub:

Exactly!

We all knew that Dylan was being pressured to have sex with someone he didn't like. And that he wasn't going to enjoy himself nearly as much. So right up front I felt bad for Dylan and resented Marlin being in the scene.

Exactly Tampa, I felt the same way. While I like this version of Marlin way better than the faux-mohawked, queenie version we have seen, he had no place in this particular scene. Granted the boy has a nice big cock that stays hard and he is a good top, he was not needed for this episode. In fact, he detracted from it. I felt Nu and Dylan had some good chemistry going on in the begining of the video, who knows, we may have even been treated to some kissing if Nu had been allowed to really get into it as opposed to being delegated to watcher for most of the scene. What a waste of talent and money.

This is the second time we have seen Marlin paired up with Dylan, in the first installment, Dylan was vocal to David in his disapproval of the pairing (ie:"we talked about this")
So, is David on some sort of power trip with this model, forcing him to work with someone he doesn't like? It's hard for me to believe that there wasn't another pony in the stable that would have been satifactory to both models.
Just sayin' - Jason

I have never enjoyed Nu in a video and it looks like I never will. I downloaded this one because of the co-stars and while I liked their performance I was turned off by Nu just as much. I think I'll skip anymore Nu performances. Even if he were to be Jordan's first top I doubt I'd enjoy it...

Exactly!

Sorry but I do not agree. It was David that stated to Dylan that he was bringing in someone whom he D did not fancy However, it was Marlon who did most of the fucking in the film - check out the times - and Dylan seemed to enjoy it, so I don't think there was any resentment in the scene at all.

I also prefer to see Nu bottom and take a load of cum in his mouth.

I have never enjoyed Nu in a video and it looks like I never will. I downloaded this one because of the co-stars and while I liked their performance I was turned off by Nu just as much. I think I'll skip anymore Nu performances. Even if he were to be Jordan's first top I doubt I'd enjoy it...
I'm in agreement with you on this one Baal. I've never liked Nu and don't find him attractive at all. (But if he appears with Jordan, I will watch it with one eye closed.:biggrin:)

I think maybe Marlin was there for backup. David murmured gently to Nu if he wanted to take over, sort of like, "do you think you can do it?" and Nu at first demurred.

Dylan/Dillon was obviously turned on by Nu. When he finally got his ass wrapped around Nu's dick he started loving the fucking. But David would have had a wasted day if Nu hadn't been able, for any reason, to do Dylan/Dillon. So Marlin was the surrogate, guaranteeing that the scene lived up to it "anal" appelation and taking some of the pressure off Nu.

Is that feasible?

Exactly!

Oddly it was Marlin I felt bad for. Dylan's petulance in the face of Marlin's good manners and desire to please made him seem a bit small. On the other hand he likes older guys and was looking forward to Nu's screwing him.

David had paired D&M and needed, for scheduling purposes, to finish with them that day, and brought in Nu because D was whining about not liking M.

Dave was being fair to Marlin, who actually may have needed the money, by keeping him in the shoot. He probably quite likes Marlin who is a total character and makes Dave laugh.

OK is THAT feasible?

I think maybe Marlin was there for backup. David murmured gently to Nu if he wanted to take over, sort of like, "do you think you can do it?" and Nu at first demurred.

Dylan/Dillon was obviously turned on by Nu. When he finally got his ass wrapped around Nu's dick he started loving the fucking. But David would have had a wasted day if Nu hadn't been able, for any reason, to do Dylan/Dillon. So Marlin was the surrogate, guaranteeing that the scene lived up to it "anal" appelation and taking some of the pressure off Nu.

Is that feasible?

Totally feasible!

Oddly it was Marlin I felt bad for. Dylan's petulance in the face of Marlin's good manners and desire to please made him seem a bit small. On the other hand he likes older guys and was looking forward to Nu's screwing him.

David had paired D&M and needed, for scheduling purposes, to finish with them that day, and brought in Nu because D was whining about not liking M.

Dave was being fair to Marlin, who actually may have needed the money, by keeping him in the shoot. He probably quite likes Marlin who is a total character and makes Dave laugh.

OK is THAT feasible?

I like Dylan, but frankly, he seemed more nelly in this vid than Marlin! LOL!

And, I really like Nu. He doesn't look older than the other guys to me, and I've never not watched a vid because there was a model that doesn't give me my jollies in it. I always seem to like at least one of them.

baal, cough, Ty! :biggrin: If he wouldn't speak.............. :drool: