• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

download daily limits

virginiaboy09

Virgin
Reaction score
Is there a download daily limit on episodes? I have trouble after watching 2 1b movie download?

Is there a download daily limit on episodes? I have trouble after watching 2 1b movie download?

Hey Virginiaboy! I am not aware of any limits but Private Message Mark (the site owner) and ask. His username is Broke Straight Boys. He's really helpful and a nice guy to boot!

Welcome to the forum. Hope you stick around!

Be well,

Jayce

Hi there is a 5gb a day download limit per site. This is only in place to protect our members and servers. There is software programs that can come in and download an entire site which lowers performance for our good paying members. Please note this download limit is only if you download videos. You can watch as many videos as you want.

Thanks,
Mark

Hi there is a 5gb a day download limit per site. This is only in place to protect our members and servers. There is software programs that can come in and download an entire site which lowers performance for our good paying members. Please note this download limit is only if you download videos. You can watch as many videos as you want.

Thanks,
Mark

Thanks for the update Mark.