• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Down in the dumps

Lp,

It is great to have you back! You were correct, your depression may haVe been an expression of actually being physically ill. I hope that everything starts to improve for you, and that you begin to heal and flourish. And remember that healing is a much slower process, than becoming ill. Have patience and treat yourself good!

Lucky for me I never feel down in the dumps simply because I don't have time to be I feel that I need to look after my family.

My mum had a stroke when I was 4 and still suffering from it my Dad is always away in America working for the S.W.A.T he came over at Christmas but has to go back on valentines day till Summer and my Grandma has dementia and my Grandpa has cancer so not good for me.

But I always make sure to put that happy face on play the music that I love always have friends around me go out when I can exercise often, etc I love life probably because I notice how they are so in the words of TI people need to "Stop looking at what you ain't got and start being thankful for what you do got" because anything can be gone in a second life is what it is, but don't always accept the bad make changes for the better.

It would be nice to be happy 24/7 but sadly that can't happen but as long as we have more happy moments or happy moments that outweigh the bad always think of the good times :D

I had no idea that you carried so much responsibility within your family SC. It's amazing how well you cope. I love the positive attitude that you maintain in the face of so much adversity. I'm sure it's not always easy. As with all things there are good days and not so good days. You have a unique path in life that is not shared by the majority of your peers. In the long term though I know that you will be all the stronger and wiser because of it.

Best wishes to you and your family! :)

Lucky for me I never feel down in the dumps simply because I don't have time to be I feel that I need to look after my family.

My mum had a stroke when I was 4 and still suffering from it my Dad is always away in America working for the S.W.A.T he came over at Christmas but has to go back on valentines day till Summer and my Grandma has dementia and my Grandpa has cancer so not good for me.

But I always make sure to put that happy face on play the music that I love always have friends around me go out when I can exercise often, etc I love life probably because I notice how they are so in the words of TI people need to "Stop looking at what you ain't got and start being thankful for what you do got" because anything can be gone in a second life is what it is, but don't always accept the bad make changes for the better.

It would be nice to be happy 24/7 but sadly that can't happen but as long as we have more happy moments or happy moments that outweigh the bad always think of the good times :D

Thank you for letting us know more about you. This forum is definitely a respite from the real tribulations of life. I myself had the wonderful responsibility of helping both my ailing parents before they passed. It was a gift I did not understand at the time, but one I truly cherish now and relive in so many heartfelt memories. Please keep us updated; you are part of a large family here.

Thank you Beth for saying 'You are part of a large family here' I love that y'all let me in :D

In general I am just a nice person: always buy something in a store if someone doesn't have enough; give someone a spare lighter or smoke,;help people up; be a gym buddy, listen to problems etc

Even with my problems I always try to help people with theirs or just listen even when my rich friends are just telling me they don't have something they wanted in their yoat so now hate mummy or daddy, annoyed that they have to buy their own gas for their jet or car even though it was paid for with insurance by parents.

I am so lucky that my family is wealthy and don't just chuck money at me then ignore me or send me to private school ( I think it is public in the UK) ya know but also I don't just take money from them I do my own thing and love life I pay for all my own stuff and if I don't I then I am gratefull (didn't pay for my first car :p) but I do not moan about the car I have I am so grateful and when they try to give me money I am always like no thank you, I don't take hand outs I respectfully decline haha, help is help take it or leave it.

But if you live in a country with a great economy and your health is great life is great just brush off those bad moments we always have them but we don't live in a third world country so people QUIT COMPLAINING