• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Does the producer read the ratings: Where is chad?

garych7

Reaction score
I think there are a lot of CHAD fans out there and haven't seen him in a new movie for awhile. WHERE IS HE AND WHEN IS HE COMING BACK? Most of his movies hit the 5th rating mark and his lowest rated movie was with Jimmy who I don't think ever hit the 5th ranking, even from the beginning, and many of his movies remain at 2-3 rating. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!!!!

The producer reads everything here. Chad is helping us everyday but more behind the scenes. He really is great to work with but I don't know when he will film again but I do hope to bring him on the Broke Straight Boys tour. :)
Two questions Mark. If Chad is so popular, and his fan's want to see more of him, why is he working behind the scenes and not on camera?

And is the producer someone other than Clay? I assume that Clay is the director. Can you explain that part too.

Thanks Mark. It is great that you decided in the last couple of days to join in on the forum, in an unprecedented way for you. What could be better for the fans than having the owner of the site interacting with us on a regular basis. :thumbup1:

Two questions Mark. If Chad is so popular, and his fan's want to see more of him, why is he working behind the scenes and not on camera?

And is the producer someone other than Clay? I assume that Clay is the director. Can you explain that part too.

Thanks Mark. It is great that you decided in the last couple of days to join in on the forum, in an unprecedented way for you. What could be better for the fans than having the owner of the site interacting with us on a regular basis. :thumbup1:

That's Chad choice not ours. He has a degree and is smart and talented so we decided to hire him to help Clay because Clay really needed it.

The producer is Clay and he has Chad helping him along with our editor and extra camera man for certain scenes. Putting together a scene takes a lot of planning, skills and talent. :)

I've always posted on here but I'm trying to post more. I do really enjoy posting on here. :)

so there is a brain in charming head? lol
just help ease this chad withdrawal, maybe chad could set up a camera and do a meet the guys here for Broke Straight Boys shoots. that way we get to see chad.

so there is a brain in charming head? lol
just help ease this chad withdrawal, maybe chad could set up a camera and do a meet the guys here for Broke Straight Boys shoots. that way we get to see chad.

...or maybe he could just say "action?!" Hearing his voice and knowing he's there in the room for the shoot...priceless!:drool:

Disappointing to read what the owner had to write about Chad...but could be Chad's choice as well: who knows? fact remains however, Jimmy's ratings are low: don't know why he remains in the spotlight...

Disappointing to read what the owner had to write about Chad...but could be Chad's choice as well: who knows? fact remains however, Jimmy's ratings are low: don't know why he remains in the spotlight...
Read further Gary. Mark explains that it was Chad's decision, and Chad posts on a separate thread too.

And keep in mind that this is not the television industry where the "ratings" are the determining factor for the success or failure of an actor or a program. Here the member voting is random, and obviously Mark has many ways of determining how popular a model is or is not.

If Mark did not think that Jimmy was very popular with at least a segment of the audience here, he would have disappeared a long time ago. As a long time fan of Broke Straight Boys, I trust Mark's judgement, and understand that there are popular model's and types of scenes, that I may not personally LOVE, but as long as I get mine, at least some of the time, I will remain a 'happy camper' and member of Broke Straight Boys

I'm very disappointed to learn that Chad may not be making as many appearances on Broke Straight Boys He has an amazing talent in front of the camera..not to mention his other attributes. However, Blake had said in one of his postings that Chad had been with him since his arrival and credited him with being, if I remember correctly, a mentor. The on-camera life for a model is very short lived and I salute Chad for wanting to work behind the scenes and learn more about what it is to be in business. This will serve him much better in his life than will a short moment in the spotlight. Hopefully, he will stop by from time to time for some scenes. But, I congratulate him on his choice to step away and try to improve his lot in life.

I still think that the ratings speak for themselves...

Garych7, I think the same. If the ratings have no importance, why have them. Just stop letting members rate the episodes.

Garych7, I think the same. If the ratings have no importance, why have them. Just stop letting members rate the episodes.
I would hope that Mark would comment on this. My belief is that the member "ratings" are one factor in determining the popularity of a model or a scene, but are not a scientific tool that is the final determination of which models return, and which "walk the plank". :sneaky2: