• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Do you worry about death?

No. I never worry about death cause I know its a part of life. When the good lord wants to take my life then its time for me to go. And Paris, Im so sorry to hear that story about your mom...that is very tragic :(

That is a good philosophy. Being dead is not difficult or painful, its the dying part that can be difficult.

No. I never worry about death cause I know its a part of life. When the good lord wants to take my life then its time for me to go.:(
Denver, you have a very positive handle on life. We should concentrate on today, and on making tomorrow better for ourselves. Every single one of us will die, so I try not to think about it. You are right. It is in God's hands, and worrying will change nothing.

I have nursed for over 30 years, and i have seen this at first hand.A lot of people call for a parent, husband or wife, someone who has gone before to show us the way.
I am a firm believer that when it is my time to go my BF will come and take me home.
With love
RJ

Reuben, I know he will!

Bless your heart!

parisnoyd

No. I never worry about death cause I know its a part of life. When the good lord wants to take my life then its time for me to go. And Paris, Im so sorry to hear that story about your mom...that is very tragic :(

Thank you, Denver! March 4th is the anniversary of her death. I was a twink back then.

I don't fear death either. It's the dying that scares me. I loathe being sick or in pain. I would like to go the way a friend of mine went. Brain aneurysm. He told his wife he all of a sudden didn't feel well. He went to the restroom, and fell like a ton of bricks. Boom, boom, out go the lights. No muss, no fuss. Just pass on.

I don't worry about death for I am ready any day to leave this old world behind and join all of my friends, family and my first cat that have all gone before me. It will be one heck of a reunion.
Gary

Denver, you have a very positive handle on life. We should concentrate on today, and on making tomorrow better for ourselves. Every single one of us will die, so I try not to think about it. You are right. It is in God's hands, and worrying will change nothing.

Very well said. I agree with both of you...:thumbup: