• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Do you worry about death?

I've looked after other people who weren't in as good shape as I, were either much younger or much older, or had some further problem (drugs, schizophrenia), all my life. And have just occasionally wondered how the caregivers end up. There are support groups for people under the stress of taking care of others, and a time or two I've been tempted to look into that, but one of the major stress-out factors in having the responsibility for someone else is total lack of time, so it's a non-starter concept in a way.

Caregivers are often found to have been more or less unknowingly harboring some important ailment of their own that they haven't had time to address. I think that's what's gonna happen to me.

It can happen without warning. So please take care Slim, none of us needs any more grief/stress than is already available to us, OK?

With Love, I am,

So true...... And while I am a christian I want to say that I respect and venerate Buddha, Allah, the Great Spirit and all other beings of light be they he, she, it or they. Who knows if they aren't all the same being?

Good done in the name of evil is still good, evil done in the name of good is still evil. What we do is more important than in whose name it is done.
(That is the crux of my Middle East peace plan..... that and the fact that Jehovah, Allah and God the Father are all names for one God, the God of Abraham).

I'm glad that I have found souls here in the forum that stimulate thought that leads to enlightenment.

As I was, am, and ever shall be, yours,

Jayce

Isn't sharing eternity together as brothers and sisters wonderful? :001_smile:

I have to share this, in my fairly short time here I have been given up for dead 7 times including once when I was born I am either really healthy or near death there does not seem to be an inbetween with me. I have learned something about that The process of death is very peaceful for the person experiencing it the process of returning is very hard and shocking

I have to share this, in my fairly short time here I have been given up for dead 7 times including once when I was born I am either really healthy or near death there does not seem to be an inbetween with me. I have learned something about that The process of death is very peaceful for the person experiencing it the process of returning is very hard and shocking

Wow. Sounds like you have quite a story to tell. Maybe you should try sometime Lester.

Well said Jayce...

Psychic Sylvia Brown said when some one dies don't light a candel for them. Light it for you... They are having a party on the other side. :thumbup: I know her words to be true...

Jayce, I agree with, Jayman. Well said.

Jayman, the party on the other side reminds me of when my father was dying. His last 3 days on earth were not pleasant. He either was sleeping, or begging us to get him out of his bed. My youngest sister was with him when he passed. She said a few hours before, he had started talking to people that weren't there. She said at one point, he said "Why he's a very nice guy!". I like to think he was given an invitation to a grand party, and was looking forward to getting there.

Jayce, I agree with, Jayman. Well said.

Jayman, the party on the other side reminds me of when my father was dying. His last 3 days on earth were not pleasant. He either was sleeping, or begging us to get him out of his bed. My youngest sister was with him when he passed. She said a few hours before, he had started talking to people that weren't there. She said at one point, he said "Why he's a very nice guy!". I like to think he was given an invitation to a grand party, and was looking forward to getting there.

I do believe that shortly before physical death that the person starts to see people on the other side getting ready to welcome them home again. For heaven is where we have lived and belonged for all eternity before we came here.

I do believe that shortly before physical death that the person starts to see people on the other side getting ready to welcome them home again. For heaven is where we have lived and belonged for all eternity before we came here.

I have nursed for over 30 years, and i have seen this at first hand.A lot of people call for a parent, husband or wife, someone who has gone before to show us the way.
I am a firm believer that when it is my time to go my BF will come and take me home.
With love
RJ

It can happen without warning. So please take care Slim, none of us needs any more grief/stress than is already available to us, OK?

With Love, I am,

Thanks Marky. Since Mitch has got his ass in for a checkup and you're doing fine, I'm gonna take your advice and sneak in for them to do all the blood and pee tests, and listen to my lungs and heart. I can also get an ultrasound exam of my darling prostate with my spanish insurance, something most of the posters on here should do, besides the psa blood test.

Thanks Marky. Since Mitch has got his ass in for a checkup and you're doing fine, I'm gonna take your advice and sneak in for them to do all the blood and pee tests, and listen to my lungs and heart. I can also get an ultrasound exam of my darling prostate with my spanish insurance, something most of the posters on here should do, besides the psa blood test.

Will the spanish insurance pay for circumcision? :w00t::w00t::w00t:

I want a big funeral. I want a horse drawn hearse with glass widows all around. I want a driver in white tie and tails, and a top hat. I want the hearse drawn by six black horses with ostrich plumes flowing out from behind their ears. I want marching musicians to follow the hearse and play my favorite hymns. I want the mourners to walk from the church to the grave. I want lots of crying a wailing. There will be a dress code, no admittance unless you are dressed in solid black. The gents should wear hats and the ladies (and drag queens) should wear veils.

I want my own above ground tomb, topped by an 18ft. statue of an angel, with me falling into the angel's arms.

It will be grand!

(I better write all this in my will. My brother will scratch his head when he finds out how much I am going to spend!) :w00t::w00t:

I want a big funeral. I want a horse drawn hearse with glass widows all around. I want a driver in white tie and tails, and a top hat. I want the hearse drawn by six black horses with ostrich plumes flowing out from behind their ears. I want marching musicians to follow the hearse and play my favorite hymns. I want the mourners to walk from the church to the grave. I want lots of crying a wailing. There will be a dress code, no admittance unless you are dressed in solid black. The gents should wear hats and the ladies (and drag queens) should wear veils.

I want my own above ground tomb, topped by an 18ft. statue of an angel, with me falling into the angel's arms.

It will be grand!

(I better write all this in my will. My brother will scratch his head when he finds out how much I am going to spend!) :w00t::w00t:

Put in a codicil that says he must follow the funeral brief to the very letter or he gets nothing. You're a shit to publicize your plan actually. You know I would love to be there, but I'll be a stone angel covered with lichen by the time you shuffle off your mortal coil.

Obviously my insurance would pay for circumcision, a very cheap operation. Adults with phimosis do it all the time. Are you saying that I ought to get it done?

Put in a codicil that says he must follow the funeral brief to the very letter or he gets nothing. You're a shit to publicize your plan actually. You know I would love to be there, but I'll be a stone angel covered with lichen by the time you shuffle off your mortal coil.

Obviously my insurance would pay for circumcision, a very cheap operation. Adults with phimosis do it all the time. Are you saying that I ought to get it done?

he he he he :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Grey ships pass into the west

I added it to my Facebook page! thanks!

With Love, I am,

You're welcome Paris and your Majesty....... I hope we all travel on the same ship when the time comes. I would like you guys by my side as we gaze at that beautiful horizon.......

Yours,

Jayce

Last edited:
No. I never worry about death cause I know its a part of life. When the good lord wants to take my life then its time for me to go. And Paris, Im so sorry to hear that story about your mom...that is very tragic :(

Mitch, have you got back the results of your tests?

No, not yet.

On another matter, I had a cist (cisk?)/boil removed from my back today with outpatient surgery. It is a little sore. And no they did not give me any pain medicine, dammit! I should have asked for percoset.