• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Do you procrastinate?

In regards to what?

Because it is really based on the specific situation as far as what should be done verses when it should be done assuming of course that it is something that must be done, because if it doesn't really need to be done then can you really tell why or how verses when and where, and only after you have finally decided the who, what, when, where and why is it even remotely possible to realize that to get to the bottom of this issue can we truly understand the impact of what can and may happen if the time-line warrants said thing to happen all of which is conditional on the absolute timing of said action and when it can be truly confirmed there is a remote possibility that the finality of the situation will be totally revealed which will allow us the ability to cum to a fruitful and meaningful conclusion which I will be able to compute as soon as I take care of the laundry, feed the fish, water the yard, type three memos, oh shit the phone is ringing

Thanks for sharing Vicekid. Can you tell me later what that was all about. :thumbup1:

In regards to what?

Because it is really based on the specific situation as far as what should be done verses when it should be done assuming of course that it is something that must be done, because if it doesn't really need to be done then can you really tell why or how verses when and where, and only after you have finally decided the who, what, when, where and why is it even remotely possible to realize that to get to the bottom of this issue can we truly understand the impact of what can and may happen if the time-line warrants said thing to happen all of which is conditional on the absolute timing of said action and when it can be truly confirmed there is a remote possibility that the finality of the situation will be totally revealed which will allow us the ability to cum to a fruitful and meaningful conclusion which I will be able to compute as soon as I take care of the laundry, feed the fish, water the yard, type three memos, oh shit the phone is ringing

I used to grade term papers which sounded just like this, and it still makes my blood run cold! LMAO Good Job, Vice, you get an A- , but don't forget to annotate, and footnote too! And, answer the phone, it's your mother! (No, GL, We're not starting this again!) LOL

Greetings

In my journey through the Forums and Episodes, I have finished reading all of the Membership Chat Forum, and can now keep up to date on that daily, and I'm now on page 22 of the General Forum....and page 14 of the Episodes.

I realize this thread is more than a year old for most of you, but it is new to me, so felt it appropriate to respond.

I am a teacher, now in my 36th year, and also head up the Residential Program for our off-island boarding students. I also DJ on the radio once a week, own a shop with three friends, and am on the Board of a non-profit organization. As a result, I usually work 110+ hours a week. So there is no time for procrastination!

I tell my students, who often fall prone to this bad habit, that the only thing they should procrastinate about is procrastination itself.

You create your own reality, might as well make it a positive one.

Do you procrastinate? umm is the sky blue? does the sun shine? lol i am getting better at not doing it so much but it creeps up on me every now and again.

jenn

chafu thanks for the old thread :)

Nice to see this thread come back to life.
The last poster before todays was MarkyMark. By the way, what has become of our dear Queen Mother of the Forums?

Gary

My friend likes to joke that I'm the Queen of procrastinators. I hate it, but sometimes I just can't help it. Like others said, when I do the thing I've been putting off, a lot of times I wonder why I was making such a big deal out of putting it off.