• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Do you procrastinate?

scorpio

Reaction score
It's sad to admit it, but i procrastinate a lot :(
Look what i still have in my backyard that i should have thrown out a few months ago. This is just too sad lol

Attachments

• tree.jpg
    tree.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 48
I am not quite sure if I procrastinate or not. I keep telling my university I am working on my degree in sex therapy while I am working on their degree. I don't know why they think they are the only school I am attending that is legitimate. I keep allowing like an hour a day to visit the Forum. Some how I wind up spending 4 hours a day in here sometimes... I keep asking my gym to hook up the svideo so I can work out on the tread mill or something so I can be constructive while viewing Broke Straight Boys sites and the Forum. I can't figure out why they think I am some kind of a pervert for wanting this. How do they know other members at the gym don't want to watch. Oh, well everything happens for a reason. LOL:biggrin:

LOL, Jayman!

Scorpio, you reminded me of something I saw last weekend. I was driving down the freeway, when I saw a car with a tree in the same condition tied to the roof! What the hell were they doing?!! LOL!!

Yes, I procrastinate. A lot! LOL!

well I was reading this novel for class then I remebered that I was supposed to be finishing this paper and then in the middle of that I forgot I had a rehearsal so on the way there I thought I better pick up some milk and then I remembered on the way to the store that I really should get some gas but I had the discount thing for the place across town and I saw a friend so we started to talk and he reminded me I was supposed to be at rehearsal and did I bring the music I forgot that I was supposed to have the music and I went back to get it and thought I had better read a few more chapters of the novel so I got on the bed to do that and fell asleep

well I was reading this novel for class then I remebered that I was supposed to be finishing this paper and then in the middle of that I forgot I had a rehearsal so on the way there I thought I better pick up some milk and then I remembered on the way to the store that I really should get some gas but I had the discount thing for the place across town and I saw a friend so we started to talk and he reminded me I was supposed to be at rehearsal and did I bring the music I forgot that I was supposed to have the music and I went back to get it and thought I had better read a few more chapters of the novel so I got on the bed to do that and fell asleep

LOL! Lester! I have days like that, and then I wonder why nothing ever gets done.................

I had been meaning to write on this topic for a long time, but just never felt like it. (pause until everyone gets the joke.)

I procrastinate a lot. However, it is amazing how many other things get done when there is something I really don't want to do.

And the sick part is that when I buckle down and get something done that I been avoiding, I feel great and relieved.

I truly am my own worst enemy. Torturing myself by not doing something knowing I would feel so much better if I got it done.

I had been meaning to write on this topic for a long time, but just never felt like it. (pause until everyone gets the joke.)

I procrastinate a lot. However, it is amazing how many other things get done when there is something I really don't want to do.

And the sick part is that when I buckle down and get something done that I been avoiding, I feel great and relieved.

I truly am my own worst enemy. Torturing myself by not doing something knowing I would feel so much better if I got it done.

LOL, GL!

I think many of us do that. I know I do! You are right about doing something you put off. It really wasn't that bad, and then you wonder why you put if off in the first place!

ADHD? LOL :biggrin:

hehe You and I are 2 peas in a pod. :wink:

I might be a procrastinator too. I'll talk to you about it later...:001_unsure:

About the only time I procrastinate is when it comes to household chores, but once I get off of my lazy ass and get moving, it doesn't take long to get the project done. Its just the getting started that's tough.
Gary

I used to procrastinate a lot in college but now I tend to get things done when they need to be :)

This thread was started 03/19/09 & I am still trying to work out if I do procrastinate

This thread was started 03/19/09 & I am still trying to work out if I do procrastinate

I'm with Raysvq! I've been thinking of posting since the thread opened and I'm only now getting "a round tuit".

Jayce

About the only time I procrastinate is when it comes to household chores, but once I get off of my lazy ass and get moving, it doesn't take long to get the project done. Its just the getting started that's tough.
Gary

That isn't procrastination that is "Do I really have to do the household chores?" :biggrin:

I'm with Raysvq! I've been thinking of posting since the thread opened and I'm only now getting "a round tuit".

Jayce

Here you go Jayce I have a round tuit too. Now why do we need this thing? :confused1: :001_unsure:

Attachments

• RoundTuit.jpg
    RoundTuit.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 19
In regards to what?

Because it is really based on the specific situation as far as what should be done verses when it should be done assuming of course that it is something that must be done, because if it doesn't really need to be done then can you really tell why or how verses when and where, and only after you have finally decided the who, what, when, where and why is it even remotely possible to realize that to get to the bottom of this issue can we truly understand the impact of what can and may happen if the time-line warrants said thing to happen all of which is conditional on the absolute timing of said action and when it can be truly confirmed there is a remote possibility that the finality of the situation will be totally revealed which will allow us the ability to cum to a fruitful and meaningful conclusion which I will be able to compute as soon as I take care of the laundry, feed the fish, water the yard, type three memos, oh shit the phone is ringing

In regards to what?

Because it is really based on the specific situation as far as what should be done verses when it should be done assuming of course that it is something that must be done, because if it doesn't really need to be done then can you really tell why or how verses when and where, and only after you have finally decided the who, what, when, where and why is it even remotely possible to realize that to get to the bottom of this issue can we truly understand the impact of what can and may happen if the time-line warrants said thing to happen all of which is conditional on the absolute timing of said action and when it can be truly confirmed there is a remote possibility that the finality of the situation will be totally revealed which will allow us the ability to cum to a fruitful and meaningful conclusion which I will be able to compute as soon as I take care of the laundry, feed the fish, water the yard, type three memos, oh shit the phone is ringing

& now I am pregnant