• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Do you; have sex or make love?

betudidntknow

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I wondered how others use the terms: Have sex or make love? To me, there is a difference! I've had plenty of sex in which my goal is to cum. When I'm with the right partner, I get all of my senses involved. The ultimate goal being, to have a memorable sexual experience with that person culminating in an "orgasm" that we both will enjoy! Orgasms are also different for me, than merely shooting a load, or "cumming". The orgasm (for me) is a total body rush during the climax!

So, when I watch a scene, I enjoy the "sexual scenes". I really enjoy the "love making scenes" even more!

Have a thought on this?:anyone:

It's all worth it if and when they get to the "making love" stage. And if "making love" is too gay a term, let's just say it's great when guy sex shows real passion.

I wondered how others use the terms: Have sex or make love? To me, there is a difference! I've had plenty of sex in which my goal is to cum. When I'm with the right partner, I get all of my senses involved. The ultimate goal being, to have a memorable sexual experience with that person culminating in an "orgasm" that we both will enjoy! Orgasms are also different for me, than merely shooting a load, or "cumming". The orgasm (for me) is a total body rush during the climax!

So, when I watch a scene, I enjoy the "sexual scenes". I really enjoy the "love making scenes" even more!

Have a thought on this?:anyone:
Betu...
I have had so much sex. Crazy wonderful sex. But I hope everyone gets to experience making Love while having sex.
Not much of that as of late. Miss it ..But it takes time to get there. And the right person.

Something about just getting off by just touching someone. While making love .Work early tomorrow so just sex would be just fine tonight.LOL

Looks like it will not include another person tonight. Oh well....New scene. Or Barbra Walters.
Just Babbling.
Love Ya.
Johnny

Last edited:
After 32 years together, Steve and I have had every kinda sex. Sometimes it's just about getting off, other times it's about really enjoying the experience of connecting with the other person.:001_wub:

Right now I just fuck! For me "making love" is having intercourse with someone you love, I haven't had that in a few years:crying1:

When I have been on the prowl it has been mainly to have sex. My last experience was a few months ago with a friend from NY I met online. We've been friend for about six years. He came down to Florida and stopped by to see me. We had sex that day.

On the other hand, I have a friend of thirty years plus. When we do get together we make love. We cuddle, kiss, and enjoy each other's touch. Sometimes it leads to sexual acts and sometimes it does not. I remember one night in particular. We had gone to karaoke at a local gay resort. During the break we strolled through the plaza window shopping walking hand in hand. We stopped by the pool and lay down on one of the loungers. We made out for a while, kissing and hugging. To me, that was making love. So, how do I differentiate between the two?

Making love - A physical and emotional experience between two people.

Having sex - A physical experience between two people to acquire a mutual end.

Thank you for posting this thread. I will have to add my post to my journal.

Last edited:
Right now I just fuck! For me "making love" is having intercourse with someone you love, I haven't had that in a few years:crying1:

Hugs to Peter xx

The younger generation over here refer sex as fun. So when you're on Grindr or other apps if a guy wants a fuck he says up for fun. I would agree with your statement however, I recently met up with a 23yo who worked in a garden centre. After a few smiles and up and down looks I went over and made chit chat. I asked him if they sold some weedkiller and he wrote down his phone number and gave it me. I texted him mine and a few days later when we both had free time he came over. We were both so horny and man didn't we just make love and it was for like 3 hours.. He's moving to SF in the late summer to be with is bf.

Hugs to Peter xx

The younger generation over here refer sex as fun. So when you're on Grindr or other apps if a guy wants a fuck he says up for fun. I would agree with your statement however, I recently met up with a 23yo who worked in a garden centre. After a few smiles and up and down looks I went over and made chit chat. I asked him if they sold some weedkiller and he wrote down his phone number and gave it me. I texted him mine and a few days later when we both had free time he came over. We were both so horny and man didn't we just make love and it was for like 3 hours.. He's moving to SF in the late summer to be with is bf.

Now that's what I'm talking about!!!:cheerleader3: