• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Do you download or merely view the videos?

louis33705

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I do both. First off, let me explain that I do have a fetish for natural thick pubic hair. As a result I have downloaded all the videos made by:

Blake Savage,
Sam,
Spencer (love red pubes),
Brandon Beal,
Tyler Evans
Kaden Alexander, and
Skyler (My number 1 favorite bush on the site!)

Aside from my fetish I have also adopted the following due to something that has either caught my attention or attraction by personality, looks, demeanor or whatever. By order of most recent they are:

Zeno Kostas,
Tyler White,
Dakota,
Cage Kafig,
Damien,
Paul,
Adam,
Duncan (love his long hair and deep voice), and of course I can't leave out the beautiful
Max Flint

However, my total obsession and reason I joined this site was for my beloved Kodi. Not only do I have all his videos but also a complete folder of all his stills. From his first interview to his showing how to make bologna sandwiches, to Denver Pride and on through his last scene, I remained enthralled with this boy. He reminds me so much of my own youth.

I do view all the scenes as they come out. I will also download the ones that include my other fetishes such as feet and armpit attention.

As for bareback scenes, I feel that is up to the discretion of the models. After all, it is their lives they have to consider. Thus said, I must admit my favorite of all scenes in this regard was with Johnny Forza and Lucas.

What say you?

Peace,
Louis

Last edited:
I use to download the episodes and organize them by name and type. then for some reason the download time increased to 30 minutes from 10 minutes. not that patient. so out of 1000 episodes I have 850. 70 counting the 3 unreleased from august until today account for nearly half of all the Broke Straight Boys episodes I have not been able to download. the other 80 were episodes that did not interest me (mostly solos).
streaming works better than ever, so I save time and space by just watching.

I stream...boy do I stream! Just sayin'.:bump:

I do both. First off, let me explain that I do have a fetish for natural thick pubic hair. As a result I have downloaded all the videos made by:

Blake Savage,
Sam,
Spencer (love red pubes),
Brandon Beal,
Tyler Evans
Kaden Alexander, and
Skyler (My number 1 favorite bush on the site!)

Peace,
Louis

Wow Louis, that bush list was "spot on" for me as well! I actually find Blake Savage and Skyler Daniels hairy/slender body types almost identical (or at least very close) and Sam's too! Then, there's the "smoothies", naturally hairless bodies, Adam, Ayden, Max, Tyler, Alex...I enjoy too! I download "mostly" bottom scenes but also save "special oral scenes." Since Broke Straight Boys's archived scenes don't disappear like many other sites I've visited, I don't feel the need to down load everything, just the scenes I want to keep! Depending on my "mood", I may like to watch; Guys with big butts, or scenes with guys who "power bottomed" or scenes where I thought the facial expressions gave me the right "jolt" ..etc....so I like to download! Also, I save my scenes to an external drive, not on my hard drive just in case!

It would depend upon the models, their performances, camera quality, and overall production value.

There are scenes containing my ultimate favourites, and even if they are not at their best, per se, that hardly deters my liking and appreciating them, whereby I have all their scenes, including interviews and introductory solo chicken-choking video in my library, all fully categorized by model. I even make multiple copies in the event a particular video might fall into multiple categories. Itemizing can be most helpful, even challenging, but it is well worth it. (Having two 1-Terabyte external hard-drives, as well as two computers, each with a 1-Terabyte hard-drive installed, is truly helpful for endeavours such as these. Having a rack server for other purposes does not hurt, either.)

There are certain videos containing a single model I do not fancy, even if he is paired with one I adore, and because of this, I will not watch the video, but I will at least look at the stills before downloading them. I then download the video ONLY because it has one of my favourites in it, but that is my limit.

Any scene containing multiple models, none of which I fancy at all, or a single model I do not fancy will never cross my computer screen. These scenes do not even merit my looking at the stills, reading the synopsis (the scenes' layouts rarely change anyway), let alone downloading.

I realize the synopsis was not part of the question, but in essence, I perceive it as being part of the scene. I refrain from reading the synopsis, as it tends to give away surprises the video might contain, as in Zeno Kostas and Jj's oral. I would much rather have viewed it and be surprised, even excitedly elated, over the out-cum, but by reading the synopsis, the element of surprise was eliminated. Nevertheless, it did not mar the scene in toto, and it was well worth downloading.

For myself I tend to download every scene that I choose to watch. With the streaming I don't like the big arrow in the center of the screen that comes up if I choose to pause the video at a really good view or frame. I also much prefer being able to fast forward through parts I consider to be moving too slowly or otherwise just don't hold my interest. Fast forwarding on streaming doesn't allow you the benefit of seeing what you might be missing in between jumps.

In order to avoid filling up my disc space with too much clutter I will usually delete all the downloaded scenes that I don't fancy. After seeing the whole film I can then go back later to it in streaming if I wish. I do have downloaded scenes I keep all the time. But not that many. I have some of Diesal, just about all of Colin's (minus J.J.), some of Blake's, Brandon Beal's, Tank Shane's, Ian's and of course...a few of Jason's. lol

There are many others that I go back to of course. But I download and then delete them afterwards. :)

I kind of wonder if there is anything Broke Straight Boys can do to eliminate that giant arrow in the center when pausing a streaming video. Is that a quirk of the streaming player that can't be adjusted? Or is it something they could fix to eliminate it? I just happened to think though that for those downloading it onto phones, they might be upset to lose that restart feature. Who knows?

I just watch them! Not planning on leaving here anytime soon so the archives are at my disposal.