• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Do you accept new applications for new models?

guyin707

Reaction score
Sorry new to the forum don't know if this was already posted... but how do you audition to be a Broke Straight Boys model? Do you have to live in a certain area? Are there any studios in California, Bay Area?

Welcome to the forum! You can go the www.blumedia.com and fill out a model application. The studio for Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals is near Ft. Lauderdale. They fly the models out and take good care of them. The site owner is in Colorado, the designer in Texas, and there is an office in Phoenix.

PM or e-mail me if you want further info (go to my profile page and look for messages... you can take it from there)

Hope to see you around.

welcum to the site and forum, guy707.

Welcome to the forum Guy707. Why do I suddenly wish I lived in 708? LOL

Sorry new to the forum don't know if this was already posted... but how do you audition to be a Broke Straight Boys model? Do you have to live in a certain area? Are there any studios in California, Bay Area?

Hi Guy and welcome to the forum. Well the first thing you need to do is email me lots of nude photos of your self.. Just kidding but actually you can post pictures of your self on your profile page so we can all see what you look like. Then we will all woop and holler untill David hires you. If you do apply as per the links the other guys sent you please let us know on the forum I know we would all love to follow your progress and hear all the neat production storys about your shoot.

Hi Guy and welcome to the forum. Well the first thing you need to do is email me lots of nude photos of your self.. Just kidding but actually you can post pictures of your self on your profile page so we can all see what you look like. Then we will all woop and holler untill David hires you. If you do apply as per the links the other guys sent you please let us know on the forum I know we would all love to follow your progress and hear all the neat production storys about your shoot.

Like he said

Welcome to the forums! I'm also very curious hehe

Me too. I hope Guy707 applies.

But then again Scorpio I'm still very curious to know what you have in common with a horse. haha My Little Pony would mean you were gay because...? :tongue_smilie: