• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dimitri Alone, But Not For Long

Thanks Tampa, Mikeyank, Beth, et al for the warm welcome. Mike, I understand your position on the interviewing of the models in contrast with some previous videos that just started off cold. I went back a few pages and picked up on the previous videographer and quit frankly there is a marked difference in the overall approach in their techniques.

It was interesting to me that I did the same thing as stowe1. I went back and started to pay attention to the time sequence of the video in differentiating between the talk and the action. I see everyone's point of view and I appreciate the input. I guess my attitude check places me somewhere in the middle between mikeyank and stowe1.

With all that said, I'm happy to be on this forum and enjoying it's diverse nature.

Thanks again for the welcome!
Robbie

Thanks Tampa, Mikeyank, Beth, et al for the warm welcome. Mike, I understand your position on the interviewing of the models in contrast with some previous videos that just started off cold. I went back a few pages and picked up on the previous videographer and quit frankly there is a marked difference in the overall approach in their techniques.

It was interesting to me that I did the same thing as stowe1. I went back and started to pay attention to the time sequence of the video in differentiating between the talk and the action. I see everyone's point of view and I appreciate the input. I guess my attitude check places me somewhere in the middle between mikeyank and stowe1.

With all that said, I'm happy to be on this forum and enjoying it's diverse nature.

Thanks again for the welcome!
Robbie
And I'm real happy to have you here too Robbie. I thoroughly enjoy discussing, dissecting and debating the scenes, the models, the director, etc. on Broke Straight Boys While it can be fun to agree on the hotness of a guy, I find it more fun to discuss our diversity in our opinions. I look forward to your future participation on the forum, as it is always great to see things through someone else's eyes.

mikeyank;142603...... I find it more fun to discuss our diversity in our opinions. [/QUOTE said:
I too enjoy the diversity! There are no "right or wrongs" in opinions! Just different ways to look at something:biggrin:

tyler as in me?
of course Tyler as in you. You've been my favourite since day 1 and you always will be as far as I can think. You're the reason that I paid for a years membership so I could see you progress as well as the other scenes of course. And because of you being on here you've enabled me to be able to be my true self in the forums (someone I've not been able to be in my entire 30 years of life). So thank you.

Dang, Dan. Give us hair lovers a chance to enjoy the hairy ones when they present themselves. Every other model is either trimmed or shaved. Personally, I like a man to look like a man. I still don't understand the concept today that a man looks cleaner when he is devoid of his natural self. Like you said, to each their own. I have hair on my body. You have hair on yours. We do have our likes and dislikes. I know I sound like I am ranting, but I don't want a model to be persuaded to do or be something he is not accustomed to.
please don't get me wrong I can't stand it when there are some models on here that seemed to have waxed and trimmed to beyond belief, I like the natural hair on them (as in on the legs, chest butt etc) but I just thought that to my taste he had a bit much but as I said to each their own everybody has their own preferences.

I gave his solo a solid 4. I like his personality and I love his body type. I will agree that there was a lot more talking then usual. Either way the solo itself was average but based on looks and personality I hope to see him again and hopefully he didn't do just one scene and run away because we really need some new blood.

For solos, which are notoriously tedious, more interview time is great. After all, I think most of us watch to see what the guy has to offer as in attitude, looks, body, dick, ass and load. I've never heard anyone post that solos are their favorite type of scene.

It's either yes, no, and next.

For solos, which are notoriously tedious, more interview time is great. After all, I think most of us watch to see what the guy has to offer as in attitude, looks, body, dick, ass and load. I've never heard anyone post that solos are their favorite type of scene.

It's either yes, no, and next.
On my way to pick you up to go cruise around and find Dimitri!!! lol

I see Damien Kyle gets the first shot at Dimitri - May 30th
Sure looks good to me. I am really psyched now for the first time in a long time for back to back scenes of Ronan Kennedy and then Dimitri with Damien!!!

1219-video.jpg

Love the bush and ass hair on both! "tout naturel" just the way god intended!

Sure looks good to me. I am really psyched now for the first time in a long time for back to back scenes of Ronan Kennedy and then Dimitri with Damien!!!

1219-video.jpg
I love the face on dimitri and dks mouth looks well stretched, looks like should be a good scene and I'm glad that they put dimitri with Damien Kyle for his first man on man scene as Damien Kyle is always amazing with the newbie in my opinion. Also I have to say dimitri really looks like someone of the TV but I just don't know who it is.

I gave this scene a 3, average in my grading system because that is what it was - an average jerk-off scene. Dimitri seems like a personable young man with the requisite amount of shyness, nervousness, and other attributes to satisfy the definition of believably straight. Given the discussion on another thread, I have no reason to believe that he would be on this site if he weren't straight or an outside chance bi-.

The talking in this scene was excessive. Almost 8 minutes in the beginning before Dimitri put hand to dick inside his underwear. And about 5 minutes worth of post ejaculation chit-chat. So out of a 19:36 minute scene, we got about 6 1/2 minutes of actual sex. Now most of us can remember when Johnny first came on the scene and the talking was excessive. Many forumites expressed their dislike for that and he said he would cut it down and he did. He also explained why he did the talking, i.e. among other things, to make the model feel comfortable, get to know him, etc. I have a feeling that Johnny sensed that this guy needed more than the average amount of calming and coaxing and that is what led to the really long pre-interview. At least I'm hoping that because if not then that much time spent talking on this short of a scene is uncalled for. As to the 5 minutes at the end, I'm guessing that Johnny has a counter on his camera and he saw that when Dimitri came it was at about 14:25 minutes and he didn't want to present a scene that short.

In any event, I hope that Dimitri sticks around and we get to see him do things with other guys. With a cock like that, he'd be a good candidate for a hot, aggressive top, though his present personna wouldn't indicate that. But in my experience sometimes the quite shy types can be the most aggressive once they hit the bed.
You hit the nail on the head...the cumshot did cum a little quick and I always figure it's better to give more than not enough...I agree the talking was a bit excessive and not the ideal. Again, anything outside of the actual sex (during which I stay completely quiet) I'd like to give the members as much footage as possible - it can always be ignored or skipped, but at least I try to give members as much footage as I can...and yes, I've been called names and personally attacked for doing so- I'm sticking to our new formula as I find the majority of members enjoying it- bringing the site back to its roots...only with a different interview style -
Johnny Robins

You hit the nail on the head...the cumshot did cum a little quick and I always figure it's better to give more than not enough...I agree the talking was a bit excessive and not the ideal. Again, anything outside of the actual sex (during which I stay completely quiet) I'd like to give the members as much footage as possible - it can always be ignored or skipped, but at least I try to give members as much footage as I can...and yes, I've been called names and personally attacked for doing so- I'm sticking to our new formula as I find the majority of members enjoying it- bringing the site back to its roots...only with a different interview style -
Johnny Robins

I'm glad you're sticking to your formula Johnny.

Your interview style is quite good at drawing the models out and giving the viewers more insight into their personalities. We ask that horny 18-20+ guys to jerk off with gusto and then we're surprised if a few of them cum rather quickly? Who would've guessed? haha It happens. Especially with younger guys who don't have much practice at edging for the sake of female or other partners. :) I can remember the old joke about guys bragging about losing their virginity. "Yeah. It was the best 30 seconds of my life." LOL

If you've only got about 7 minutes of usable sexual action on film after editing, it seems likely that you'll need to improvise to give the viewers a little more filler to stretch it out. :)