• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Diesel & Drew

Dear tighty whitie,
Of course it's not obvious. Perhaps if you had a name such as loosie goosie boy or namby pamby boy your predeliction for cotton briefs would have been clearer. However, choosing to hide behind a nom de plume with no sexual fantasy connotations such as you did has kept your secret perfectly safe and we are all oblivious to the nature of your wet dreams. Might I suggest you change your name to tighty whitey individual and then it won't even be necessary for you to come out of the closet. Your membership can simply be recorded as gender unknown and we can all pretend that you are that movie star who became famous for dancing in his white briefs to that song "Old Fashioned Rock'n'Roll" who also isn't gay. He also chose to take a name with no sexual connotations, "Cruise." This is so exciting. I think I shall lecture on it tomorrow. A prick by any other name would smell as sweet. Thank you for the inspiration. "If you prick me will I not come. . ." Who said that? Was it Shakespeare or Alice Toklas or Gertrude Stein?

Rifle - I like it.

Yeowch!! Can you spell condescending ?
It's okay Tightywhiteyboy. I get you were trying to be cute and adorable!!

Laterz
Jason
Dear Jasonaz,
Tighty whitie boy does not have to try to be cute and adorable. He is cute and adorable. It's why we all love him so much. I, on the other hand, am old and crochety and write satire for part of my livelihood. I thought TWB's joke on his name was hysterically funny in light of the fact that a great number of members of Broke Straight Boys use their fetishes as an alias, so I did a riff on it. If the PC police feel I was condescending, so be it. It's time I just shut down. That's the sensible thing to do. Thanks and good luck.

Dear Jasonaz,
Tighty whitie boy does not have to try to be cute and adorable. He is cute and adorable. It's why we all love him so much. I, on the other hand, am old and crochety and write satire for part of my livelihood. I thought TWB's joke on his name was hysterically funny in light of the fact that a great number of members of Broke Straight Boys use their fetishes as an alias, so I did a riff on it. If the PC police feel I was condescending, so be it. It's time I just shut down. That's the sensible thing to do. Thanks and good luck.

Well - I liked it! Sod the others mate!!

Dear Jasonaz,

Rifle, I personally did not find it condescending at all. I thought it was hysterical! I was trying to be funny and you rolled with it. Cheers!!

Dear Jasonaz,

Dear Rifle,
As an "outsider" to this forum "family", I can see why I may be refered to as the "PC Police" merely for stating my opinion. Only after I read, re-read and then read again your "satirical piece", and the responses that preceded it, did I feel the urge to respond myself. But what the Hell, if TWB is good with it, then that's all that really matters.
While I myself am not "old and crochety", you must forgive me if my definition of "hysterically funny" is not on the same plane as the rest of the family. Since I am the bastard stepchild, perhaps it is I who should shut up and keep my opnions to myself. After all, a forum is no place for individuality.
(Was that ending patronizing, condescending or satirical?)

Laterz,
Jason

P.S. - Just 'cause I'm anal about such things, the song you refered to in your piece is "Old Time Rock-n-Roll" - Bob Segar and the Silver Bullet Band. I cannot hear that song without pictureing Tom Cruise sliding across the doorway in his tighty whitey's. Uummmmmm............tighty whitey's :thumbup:

Is this thread still about Diesal and Drew?? Anyway I just wanted to say I am really liking the way Diesal looks these days ... he is hot hot hot. And he seems to have mellowed out too ... and projects a good attitude towards the whole thing. I hope he stays around Broke Straight Boys for a long time, and I would like to see a lot more of him. As others have mentioned, there was a lot to like about Diesal and Drew's vid. That's my review, too, and I'm stickin' to it.

Dear Rifle,
As an "outsider" to this forum "family", I can see why I may be refered to as the "PC Police" merely for stating my opinion. Only after I read, re-read and then read again your "satirical piece", and the responses that preceded it, did I feel the urge to respond myself. But what the Hell, if TWB is good with it, then that's all that really matters.
While I myself am not "old and crochety", you must forgive me if my definition of "hysterically funny" is not on the same plane as the rest of the family. Since I am the bastard stepchild, perhaps it is I who should shut up and keep my opnions to myself. After all, a forum is no place for individuality.
(Was that ending patronizing, condescending or satirical?)

Laterz,
Jason

P.S. - Just 'cause I'm anal about such things, the song you refered to in your piece is "Old Time Rock-n-Roll" - Bob Segar and the Silver Bullet Band. I cannot hear that song without pictureing Tom Cruise sliding across the doorway in his tighty whitey's. Uummmmmm............tighty whitey's :thumbup:

Jason, I haven't been following this for reasons of time constraint, but at the risk of speaking without knowing what I'm talking about I'd like to say that in entering into a discourse with Rifle you're dealing with someone to be reckoned with: a multi-faceted and very talented creative type who's terrifically well read, writes terrifically well, is well informed and probably quite erudite. He doesn't "suffer fools gladly" and doesn't hesitate to bring his repertoire of linguistic skills to bear upon cases of laziness or inexactitude of expression. He might sound catty sometimes but he's not, it's just his way of helping us all to maintain a high standard here on the forum.

Not for nothing...but I like both Tightywhities and Tighty Whities....LOL

Jason, I haven't been following this for reasons of time constraint, but at the risk of speaking without knowing what I'm talking about I'd like to say that in entering into a discourse with Rifle you're dealing with someone to be reckoned with: a multi-faceted and very talented creative type who's terrifically well read, writes terrifically well, is well informed and probably quite erudite. He doesn't "suffer fools gladly" and doesn't hesitate to bring his repertoire of linguistic skills to bear upon cases of laziness or inexactitude of expression. He might sound catty sometimes but he's not, it's just his way of helping us all to maintain a high standard here on the forum.

Thanks for the heads up Slimvintage,
While I did not realize I was entering into a discourse with Rifle, or anyone else for that matter by simply stating my opinion and reaction to a post, I now realize that I have upset the Gods of forumland and for that I am truly sorry. I guess if I want to be welcomed into this forum, I need to go with the flow and agree with whatever anyone writes. I apologize to all if I lowered the standards of this forum with my nonsensical ramblings. I'll do my best to not let it happen again.

Laterz,
Jason

While I did not realize I was entering into a discourse with Rifle, or anyone else for that matter by simply stating my opinion and reaction to a post, I now realize that I have upset the Gods of forumland and for that I am truly sorry. I guess if I want to be welcomed into this forum, I need to go with the flow and agree with whatever anyone writes. I apologize to all if I lowered the standards of this forum with my nonsensical ramblings. I'll do my best to not let it happen again.

Laterz,
Jason

I just don't understand what the hell happened. My original statement was sarcastic and, i thought, funny. rifle simply took what i said and ran with it. that is would i would expect.

jason, say whatever you want on the forums. don't edit yourself, don't be discouraged from stating your opinions. however, people will state theirs as well and there is bound to be differences. roll with it, dude. it is an interent forum; things will be said. their are no gods of forumland and you don't have to agree with what anyone writes at all.

i got my start on this forum stating that gay marriage should be placed at the bottom of the priority list in order to accomplish what i feel are more important issues in the USA. most here disagree with me. and you know what? that's OKAY! i still love them and they still tolerate me. haha!

So there's two of us feeling that way about gay marriage? I thought it was just me that thought They want us focusing on that so we avoid things we could overcome much more easily. Besides, gay teens are still the children most in danger from suicide and think of all the outreaches to that group all that money thrown at gay marriage could fund!

teen suicide

So there's two of us feeling that way about gay marriage? I thought it was just me that thought They want us focusing on that so we avoid things we could overcome much more easily. Besides, gay teens are still the children most in danger from suicide and think of all the outreaches to that group all that money thrown at gay marriage could fund!

My mom belongs to a group called PFLAG and has befriended a woman whose son took his life. She and her husband thought homosexuality was a choice and kicked him out of their house. Now she is considering that he might not have had a choice. I thank Buddah, God, a Higher Power or whoever it was that gave me my parents. Guys just shouldn't be taking their lives because of their sexuality. You are right. Money should be going to educate people. Besides, I'm too young to get married.

I'd rather have one suicidal gay teen living to a hundred and having the life God intended than for a hundred of us to be legally wed...

And I wish that mom the best. It's never easy outliving a child (and I've worked with too many people who have so I've seen it) but it must be terrible to feel partially responsible. Maybe she can take her pain and use it as part of reaching out to other parents who feel like she did and preventing further tragedies...

Laterz,
Jason

Keep it up Jason. Don't let the bastards grind yer down.
Cheers from UK