• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Diesel & Drew

baal

Reaction score
I think this one proves Diesal can have chemistry with anyone. It's pretty darn good and I hope we see a few more of these two paired together...

If there was any doubt i am now sure of it . I LOve Deisel plus what a killer smile he has

I enjoyed watching this scene. While neither of these guys are my "ideal" they are both good looking, and seem like nice guys. Diesal is not a perfect cute twink to my way of thinking. I usually go for the more boyish looking smooth type of straight boy, but he does have an excellent body and an engaging personality, not to mention his healthy appendage. (Did someway say "supersize me?):001_rolleyes:

I liked watching these two and am interested in seeing their next adventure together next week. Thanks for an enjoyable episode.

I enjoyed this episode mostly because Diesal is my "type" of guy. He is tall, hot and hung. He reminds me so much of my str8 jack off buddy. The way he just laid back and surrendered his cock to be sucked and jacked to fruition was truly erotic for me as I was able to picture my buddy in that same position, with that same look on his face as he gets closer to that magnificent eruption of thick and creamy man juice. Those of you who have ever jacked off a straight boy know whereof I speak. And they always come back for more!
I do have to say that I love the clean shaven, vulnerable look of Diesal better than the bearded, bad boy look of episodes past. Lets hope we get to see some of that passion and kissing he shared with Jimmie in the next episode. I can HARDly wait.

laterz,
Jason

I think this one proves Diesal can have chemistry with anyone. It's pretty darn good and I hope we see a few more of these two paired together...

Diesal can do NO WRONG in my book. I guess this was shot before he met Jimmy, cos there was no kissing and the oral wasn't so intense as with his new pal Jimbo.
It was a laid-back episode...nothing dramatic, just good enjoyable sex from 2 goodlookers.

Ahem did anyone see a guy called Drew in this film ? I actually felt sorry for Drew because all David kept on about was Diesal Diesal and more effin Diesal. I mean David even said that only Diesels briefs were going to be auctioned. Then he went on about Diesels films with CJ and others.. It was if Drew wasn't there.. Oh yes and we only got the last 4 minutes of the film "dedicated" to Drew.

Sorry but this film was just like a Diesal solo.

I just loved watching as Diesal's balls lift and seperate ...... i think its the best fliming of a set of balls doing that ........ if im wrong plzzzzz advise me and let me know if there is a better bit to be seen... :001_rolleyes:

I just loved watching as Diesal's balls lift and seperate ...... i think its the best fliming of a set of balls doing that ........ if im wrong plzzzzz advise me and let me know if there is a better bit to be seen... :001_rolleyes:

Lift & seperate - that reminds me of an old bra advertisement

Perfect example of how much more powerful an episode is where the two guys having sex don't have to separate at the end of it and desolately jack themselves off. Scenes like this rate almost as high with me as ones like the first Jimmie and Diesal. It was just...wonderful.

I just watched this epeisode & I have to say I really enjoyed it :biggrin:
I especially enjoyed the end when Diesal was getting into "torturing" poor Drews very sensitive cock :thumbup:
For me doing that to a guy & seeing how long he can stand it is such a turn on :drool:

i know .... happened over here as well .

How could my mother in law name her only child Peter William (willy) .... hell there both names for dicks

love the episode. great blow job, and diesel in tighty whities. i do so love the episodes with tighty whities!!! that probably isn't obvious to everyone here as i'm kinda new.

I think it's obvious to everyone literate, seeing as how it's in your user name! :grin:

love the episode. great blow job, and diesel in tighty whities. i do so love the episodes with tighty whities!!! that probably isn't obvious to everyone here as i'm kinda new.
Dear tighty whitie,
Of course it's not obvious. Perhaps if you had a name such as loosie goosie boy or namby pamby boy your predeliction for cotton briefs would have been clearer. However, choosing to hide behind a nom de plume with no sexual fantasy connotations such as you did has kept your secret perfectly safe and we are all oblivious to the nature of your wet dreams. Might I suggest you change your name to tighty whitey individual and then it won't even be necessary for you to come out of the closet. Your membership can simply be recorded as gender unknown and we can all pretend that you are that movie star who became famous for dancing in his white briefs to that song "Old Fashioned Rock'n'Roll" who also isn't gay. He also chose to take a name with no sexual connotations, "Cruise." This is so exciting. I think I shall lecture on it tomorrow. A prick by any other name would smell as sweet. Thank you for the inspiration. "If you prick me will I not come. . ." Who said that? Was it Shakespeare or Alice Toklas or Gertrude Stein?

Dear tighty whitie,
Of course it's not obvious. Perhaps if you had a name such as loosie goosie boy or namby pamby boy your predeliction for cotton briefs would have been clearer. However, choosing to hide behind a nom de plume with no sexual fantasy connotations such as you did has kept your secret perfectly safe and we are all oblivious to the nature of your wet dreams. Might I suggest you change your name to tighty whitey individual and then it won't even be necessary for you to come out of the closet. Your membership can simply be recorded as gender unknown and we can all pretend that you are that movie star who became famous for dancing in his white briefs to that song "Old Fashioned Rock'n'Roll" who also isn't gay. He also chose to take a name with no sexual connotations, "Cruise." This is so exciting. I think I shall lecture on it tomorrow. A prick by any other name would smell as sweet. Thank you for the inspiration. "If you prick me will I not come. . ." Who said that? Was it Shakespeare or Alice Toklas or Gertrude Stein?

Yeowch!! Can you spell condescending ?
It's okay Tightywhiteyboy. I get you were trying to be cute and adorable!!

Laterz
Jason