• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Diesel bottom?

nookpm555

Virgin
Reaction score
Why hasn't Diesal bottomed yet? He said himself that he would be "possibly" willing to bottom in the future, so i'm curious why he hasn't been convinced yet. In the episode with Danny which i'm referring to it seems like more money would have sealed the deal. We haven't seen Diesal in a while, but I haven't lost hope!

Hold on to something

Why hasn't Diesal bottomed yet? He said himself that he would be "possibly" willing to bottom in the future, so i'm curious why he hasn't been convinced yet. In the episode with Danny which i'm referring to it seems like more money would have sealed the deal. We haven't seen Diesal in a while, but I haven't lost hope!

Nookpm:

Check out the thread "change to the other side" and yhou will see Diesal taking a cock up his ass - Yes it is true!!!!!! Go look and shoot a load (like the rest of us LOL). We'll have to just wait for the scene to be posted, but the pics are good.

Jayce

Wow, ive been with this site for a long time, but wow. I really hope this episode is released sooner than later, as the most recent episodes just haven't been doing it for me. Thanks for a great website :)

David - Thanks to you

Thank you Jayce!!! Yes!! Its True Diesal is bottoming in a future episode....

David, I have said this before and will keep on saying it - You ARE the best and we need to thank you. I wish I had your job, but I don't know if I could be the man that you are. The respect that you show to the models and your subscribers is phenominal.

Jayce

how do you get to the thread to see pictures?

Click on Membership site.

Under the first button for a new reply look for thread tools.

There is a search tool there. I hope that helps you... :thumbup: