• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dexter Graf

erikthbod

Reaction score
OK... it was a solo... not the best but, by far not the worst. Dexter is good looking, really nice body, an awesome personalityand just a hint of a bad boy. Loved his smile. Great manners"Why yes Sir" and a couple of "Thank you's".
Really I am looking forward to see what he does next.

Pretty good! What peeked my interest was his one time that he "messed around with a Guy;". I would love to hear about that. Judging from his "comfortable position" when he came, I think he is a bottom. I'd like to see more of Dexter!

If this guy is a newbe he is a keeper. Awesome in front f the camera. Nice bid and an apparent on camer personality that makes you like him right away.

I might like Dexter..........It was only a solo, but he was cute, and he had a personality.:biggrin:

it' a solo!
introductions raise the question of would you like to view more of this model.
good looks, body and personality are always winning qualities in my book.
dexter gets my highest vote, because i want to see him back.
a camera friendly model with a model friendly camera made this a good introduction scene.
and i like his name.

I liked him, nice face, hot body, and pretty cock, plus his personality peeks my interest too. He doesn't quite seem to be willing to share exactly what he is thinking, but I love his bemused smile as he gives us some tidbits regarding his experience and desires.

Definitely someone to watch for a future scene with another guy.

I might like Dexter..........It was only a solo, but he was cute, and he had a personality.:biggrin:

Agreed Ms.K. It was just a typical solo. Many times we just have to get through these to see what happens next. With his personality and comfort level in front of the camera, I'm more interested in seeing what Dexter does next. I actually respected him for admitting that he fooled around with a guy once before in his life. :) Which is true of many, many straight guys...whether they are ever willing to admit it or not. lol

This guy's hot!!!! Now bring back A.J. or Scott and have Dexter fuck the shit out of them.and if you can't find those two have him fuck the shit out of Denver.

This guy's hot!!!! Now bring back A.J. or Scott and have Dexter fuck the shit out of them.and if you can't find those two have him fuck the shit out of Denver.

So really SanDiegoKen, what are you really trying to say?! hehehe
But I will say from his solo, I think Dexter's a bottom...just sayin'

I like your taste in men Ken. AJ & Scott were two of my favorite BSB2 models, but they seem to have moved on, but Dexter with either of these two would sizzle!!!:001_tt2:

I would have to agree with all that has been said about Dexter, he does have a hint of being a bad boy that's a good thing and I also want to hear more about his time with his first guy.Sure hope he comes back for more scenes

I like his solo. He really has the personality and attitude for this kind of Job. He has a very nice body and i think he has really good potential if paired with the right model. I just hope this guy was not a one time thing.

So really SanDiegoKen, what are you really trying to say?! hehehe
But I will say from his solo, I think Dexter's a bottom...just sayin'

Yup hes a bottom right into the sceen he showed us his ass hole and then jerking off he has his cock by his ass so we see his ass most of the time. For him his ass is as much his sex organ as his cock.