• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Denver is the #1 pick of my Top 10 BSB guys.

DOM4774

Reaction score
Some of my best friends are straight. What they do behind closed doors is their business. What he does on camera is nothing short of amazing. He is so versatile, so willing to do just about anything. I have considered moving to Denver. Now I'm convinced.

Hi DOM4774, welcome to the forum.

Up until recently Denver didn't make much of a blip on my radar and then I listened to what he had to say on the forum and discovered he's a really nice guy with the most incredible sense of humor. I went back and watched his scenes again with a fresh eye and found I liked what I saw. Your right, Denver is willing to do whatever it takes and he does it all with a smile a mile wide. :biggrin:

DOM, your first sentence 'some of my best friends are straight. What they do behind closed doors is their business' made me laugh out loud. I've heard this said many times before only it usually starts 'some of my best friends are gay... Hearing you naturally say it the other way round is fabulous

Last edited:
denver is in the top five of my favorites.
most of my best friends are straight. i think they find me interesting and often see for themselves what all the fuss is.
little kissing and some just trying something different.
most gay guys seem concerned that my first goal is the bed them,when i want to know them. straight guys wonder if think about it. we can talk about all kinds of things and go places and hear people gossip knowing we are having we are having fun and living life to the fullest.
denver is something!

Love Denver alot... awesome bod, Great smile and just an all American Boy.