• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Denny Dude!!! Guys, it's Santa Bear back in time for Christmas!!!

slimvintage

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Scramble for a place in line to hug
Denny Bear
back into the forum Brother-and-Sisterhood.
Welcome home Señor Oso.
We've missed you much more than words can express!!!

:b_evil::b_evil::b_evil::b_evil:

Hi Denny. It's great that you're back. How about a hello on the forum to your old friends. We've missed you, dude. But so happy that you came back "home". :thumbup:

Denny we have really missed you dear sir...:thumbup: Welcome back :waw:

Phoenix in July could not top the warm feeling I get from reading all your wonderful comments that everyone has left for me. Lucy I'm home and I know I have some splaning to do. Allow me to first say thank you to our wonderful hosts Mark and David who were gracious enough to accept my apology and welcome me back to the forum. While at the time I meant no harm I can now certainly see how my actions could have been taken for that. I also got far to caught up in the game and lost a little touch with reality. My intention now is to avoid any and all drama behave myself and enjoy the site and this forum for the good things it can be. I am also sorry for anyone else on this forum that I may have offended at the time. I will try very hard not to let that happen again.

And now the good part. I was a bit apprehensive coming back on line and how everyone would feel about it but that fear was soon squelched when I saw all your wonderful comments and Slim Bless Your Heart for starting this thread. Unfortunately my health has gone down hill a bit and it is a bit difficult for me to spend as much time sitting at the computer but I will do my best to stay in touch. I have missed you all very much and I sincerely look forward to getting back into the swing of things.
Thanks
Denny Bear

Denny,

No idea who you are or where you been.......

You are obviously loved so let me also say welcome back dude.

Undie (I'm lovin it)

p.s. has that phrase been copyrighted by McD???

Phoenix in July could not top the warm feeling I get from reading all your wonderful comments that everyone has left for me. Lucy I'm home and I know I have some splaning to do. Allow me to first say thank you to our wonderful hosts Mark and David who were gracious enough to accept my apology and welcome me back to the forum.

And now the good part. I was a bit apprehensive coming back on line and how everyone would feel about it but that fear was soon squelched when I saw all your wonderful comments and Slim Bless Your Heart for starting this thread. Unfortunately my health has gone down hill a bit and it is a bit difficult for me to spend as much time sitting at the computer but I will do my best to stay in touch. I have missed you all very much and I sincerely look forward to getting back into the swing of things.
Thanks
Denny Bear

Dearest Denny,

I am so happy to see you are with us once again. You have been greatly missed. It saddens me to hear that your health is still not improving. All the better then that you are back among friends who care about you. And of course all of us are eager to hear any contributions you can make to breathe more life into the forum.

Big hugs Denny Bear

I am sorry to hear your heath is not improving but glad you joined us back on the forum again. I hope you start feeling better soon.

HUGS,
Chuck

LMAO Ms. Kianna. Thanks for sharing. I think Denny Bear will love that...:thumbup:

WELCOME BACK DENNY BEAR!!!!!

I too am so glad you're back on time for the holidays!!!!!

Abe

:b_evil: :bananahump-slvrathl :banana_rasta: :waw: