• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Daxter and Rabib

Bartly9

Reaction score
Is it just me, or did anyone else feel like a total perv watching this one. First I thought that the cops would be breaking down my door because Rabib looks 12, and then Daxter fucked the hell out of him even though it did not seem as if Rabib was enjoying it AT ALL. It is very hot, but for the wrong reason? Is it me?

No, it is not just you! I have never been able to watch this video, because of the fact that Rabib looks 12. I know he isn't, but I don't find anything hot about someone who looks so young.

It is very hot, but for the wrong reason

Is it just me, or did anyone else feel like a total perv watching this one. First I thought that the cops would be breaking down my door because Rabib looks 12, and then Daxter fucked the hell out of him even though it did not seem as if Rabib was enjoying it AT ALL. It is very hot, but for the wrong reason? Is it me?

Dear Bartly,

This episode is definitely straddling the line, maybe not agewise, but based on Rabib's passive willingness. It almost reminds me of an animal being caught by a more aggressive predator and the prey offering their neck in an act of complete submission. Rabib makes me feel "pervy" too just thinking about this episode, although I last saw it when it was just released. It is unforgetable and unnerving.

It isn't an update one easily forgets, even if you would like to forget. What can be the joy in sharing sex with someone so emotionally like a limp "12 year old boy-ragdoll" instead of the vital young person Rabib is in fact. As you so correctly characterized..."It is very hot, but for the wrong reason". No, it is not just you! I could not agree more with your assessment of this episode.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

I have a slightly different take on said vid.

Rabib seems fairly ho-hum about it all. I got the impression he is no stranger to bottoming. I didn't see him showing signs of pain neither at the initial penetration nor later when he was getting pounded.

What bothered me was that Rabib seemed to want to take a nap during the whole thing.

Except when he was riding Daxter. There he seemed in his element.

When David proposed that he bottom, I didn't see Rabib incenced by it all, I saw him acting chill and making a play for as much money as he could get out of it.

True, Rabib never did get hard, but some dedicated gay bottoms never do either.

Naturally I know none of this for a fact. It's just the impression I got from watching the vid.

I have a slightly different take on said vid.

Rabib seems fairly ho-hum about it all. I got the impression he is no stranger to bottoming. I didn't see him showing signs of pain neither at the initial penetration nor later when he was getting pounded.

What bothered me was that Rabib seemed to want to take a nap during the whole thing.

Except when he was riding Daxter. There he seemed in his element.

When David proposed that he bottom, I didn't see Rabib incenced by it all, I saw him acting chill and making a play for as much money as he could get out of it.

True, Rabib never did get hard, but some dedicated gay bottoms never do either.

Naturally I know none of this for a fact. It's just the impression I got from watching the vid.

This is definitely not the only time Rabib has bottomed (he is a total bottom).
There are other videos of him - check out the bonus site HSBoys / Wild Gay College Party / Episode 005383 (around page 5).
Plus he appeared on another site.

The thought of Rabib looking like he was 12 never crossed my mind, he looks to me like a twink. I didn't find him particularly hot (mainly because of having no muscles, and a completely limp dick throughout the entire scene, and his completely bored demeanor while he was getting plowed). However, what I did find unbelievably hot was Daxter's big fat curved cock, and the way he shot his load directly into Rabib's waiting open mouth, and how Rabib then proceeded to lick Daxter's huge cock completely clean as if it was a scrumptious meal after not eating in 3 whole days!

Abe

I never understood why this shoot was such a crowd pleaser. Must be lots of pedos watching Broke Straight Boys! I too felt uncomfortable watching this young looking kid. Funny because when it first came out, it didn't score that high, but in time it seemed to sore to the top favorite scenes and has been close up there ever since.
For me, this shoot was just wrong.

I was enamoured with Daxter and his marvelous curved cock. Rabib was a question mark for me until I saw him on some other site acting like the stereo-typical twink. Daxter I believe is straight and that's what I like - straight men doing gay sex.

I was enamoured with Daxter and his marvelous curved cock. Rabib was a question mark for me until I saw him on some other site acting like the stereo-typical twink. Daxter I believe is straight and that's what I like - straight men doing gay sex.
I agree Angelone. Daxter is either straight or a great actor. Rabib is not hot in any way, but I enjoyed the raw sexuality between a straight guy and a submissive gay guy. (And I obviously knew that Rabib was of age, or he would not be appearing on the site.)

I too felt like a perv watching this video, so much that I was disturbed that it was getting high rating. Personally, Eric and Ross are on the top of my list. It's a little rough but after their video, I envission they are living somewhere and in a very special relationship. (Of course, I don't know.) The kid, Rabid, was too much of a kid, regardless of his age.