• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

David Taylor

Phillionaire

Reaction score
ummmmm...

Well I just don't know what to say..
I don't know why I just opened this thread..

.. Well Being that someone will eventually start a thread about David Taylor I will just start it right here. Begun. Now... If this is the new direction that Broke Straight Boys is headed in.. I can understand a little more about why there has been so many "farewells" throughout the forum posts!

Philly, give the kid a break. He is handsome. He does have a nice set of nuts. He's got just the correct sized hard shaft with succulent cockhead to cause closed-eyed-deep-throating suck offs. I'll bet you could get him to lay his hand on your head while working him over including nudging your lapping tougne up onto his awaiting butt. Trust me, I've seen a lot worse at male strip clubs. Plus, he jerks off in front of his wife. That's called Potential.

David Taylor just is not a "Broke Straight Boys" is all I am saying. He might be a handsome, big nutted, right size hard shafted guy, he just is not a Broke Straight Boys, he is a MARRIED guy curious or lookin for some cash.. But I guess the key word is Potential and everybody has a little of that in them!

I haven't been able to catch him on College Boy Physicals.. and maybe I should give him another look or two, and I'm not judging, I'm just writing on my first impression when I watch him here and first impression is pretty make or break.

David Taylor is "futon-ready", primed, and definitely leaking!

I have to give David Taylor a hand for being so vulnerable all the while he is leaking all over the place. Tasty for a farm hand to futon transformation. While I did not pay attention to his balls, I would say he and his beautiful dick head are more than willing to please Broke Straight Boys members. This solo has an "intensity" not normally seen at Broke Straight Boys and long overdue.

The only disconcerting aspect to David Taylor, former farm worker, is that his hands and fingernails bare witness to his former job. While passable on the farm, he definitely needs to have his fingernails cleaned, maybe with the extra $100 he could get a professional manicure and he then would be as pretty as a new toy under the Christmas Tree suitable for wrapping followed by unwrapping. Attach a bow to whatever seems handy and, then, David Taylor would be certified as "futon ready". I gave him a much deserved 5 with the proviso that he come back after a manicure and leaking profusely!:cumshot::worship::sperm::swallow:

Sincerely,

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy

Phillionare............So he's married. It just reinforces the fact that he's Str8! Hence the name of the site.........Broke Straight Boys! He's probably one of the straightest guys we've seen here in some time.
I like him and look forward to seeing him interact with other guys.

I believe this is the same futon, the same Broke Straight Boys settings and David filming so no, this is not where Broke Straight Boys is heading :)
Thanks

ummmmm...

Well I just don't know what to say..
I don't know why I just opened this thread..

.. Well Being that someone will eventually start a thread about David Taylor I will just start it right here. Begun. Now... If this is the new direction that Broke Straight Boys is headed in.. I can understand a little more about why there has been so many "farewells" throughout the forum posts!

David Taylor is a refreshing addition to the Broke Straight Boys lineup. My guess is that his Broke Straight Boys sessions were filmed prior to his College Boy Physicals appearances based on his statements about this being his first time. I liked his personality and the rest is near perfect. One interesting statement concerned the discussion with 'the wife and the two kids." (I went back and listened again just to be sure I had heard it right the first time) My guess is that his nerves may have gotten the best of him when he said he brought the two kids into the discussion. If not, then such a discussion with a ten year old must have been very interesting. Regardless, this is entertainment and David Taylor provided that and more. It seems we may be in for more great scenes based on his College Boy Physicals appearances.

I liked this update. It showed a vulnerasble str8 guy doing gay sex for money.
I went back and watched the 3 College Boy Physicals scenes with David, the Doctor and the Corporal in them and I gotta think that maybe David went directly from the futon to the examination room. His best cumshot was the solo, the 3 College Boy Physicals scenes he had trouble getting hard all the way, and he squeezed out his loads from half hard erections. I gotta give the boy credit though, he did a pretty good job of cocksucking, and he took the 2 cocks in his ass well.
I will be surprised if he did any more scenes on the futon. - Just my 2 cents

Jason

He's not the first married guy on Broke Straight Boys and not the first father. Although I don't enjoy hearing the guys talk about girlfriends as much as most of you probably do, I do find it a turn on when a guy's wife or gf wants him to have sex with other guys.

I really like David T. He is cute and straight, just trying to make some money.

I hope he is back on Broke Straight Boys for more. I just hope he is not back, as the third guy with Diesal and Braden in that upcoming scene. :ohmy:

Not a David Taylor fan at all here. I find him creepy looking, and that grimace/baring of teeth/scary grin he always makes when he's doing these scenes really gives me pause.

Abe

Not a David Taylor fan at all here. I find him creepy looking, and that grimace/baring of teeth/scary grin he always makes when he's doing these scenes really gives me pause.

Abe

Hey Abe, I think you have David Taylor confused with "Dr. David" that appeared on College Boy Physicals and with that thug Jesse and MikeR, and I do agree, he creeps me out with his Apelike bareing of teeth when he smiles.

David Taylor is the current newbie that just did a solo here on Broke Straight Boys, check him out, he is a "real" str8 boy!! - Jason