• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

David & Price 10 out of 10

rrhill

BSB Addict
Reaction score
"This was very erotic," the director David said at the end of the video.

Both guys stayed hard all the time; there was some chemistry going on! And I loved every detail: Davids farmer hand clawing the sheet, watch him lick his hand before he grabs Pryce's dick.

David's (the model) and I were very enthusiastic after his solo, no wonder his wife suddenly got second thoughts about him returning. Those brown horny eyes looked promising... and wow did I enjoy this movie!

"This was very erotic," the director David said at the end of the video.

Both guys stayed hard all the time; there was some chemistry going on! And I loved every detail: Davids farmer hand clawing the sheet, watch him lick his hand before he grabs Pryce's dick.

David's (the model) and I were very enthusiastic after his solo, no wonder his wife suddenly got second thoughts about him returning. Those brown horny eyes looked promising... and wow did I enjoy this movie!

When you said "erotic" I thought for sure you were exaggerating.

WOW! That was the most unexpected video ever. I am shocked and speechless. :drool:

I have kept quiet about Price, because I thought he looked kind of like a girl, but this pairing was hot.

I can't believe David's anal scene is with Ashton instead of Price.:thumbdown:

That was H O T T T !!! I think the chemistry between them was definitely there! When
Price stradled David and was face fucking him and stroking his dick, you could tell that Price wanted that cock inside him and would ride it like the jockey in Secretariat! Price definitely needs to get fucked very very soon! David should be fucking Price and not Ashton! Ashton is cute and all, and I like him, but sometimes he just lays there, like an old worn out ho, and could probably knit a sweater while he is getting fucked! Price deserves some dick up his ass---he was short changed and has worked hard to get another chance or two or three!!!!

"I can't believe David's anal scene is with Ashton instead of Price.:thumbdown:"

We agree again, Ms. K. But what cute gay bottom is there on Broke Straight Boys?

Mickey? Yeah, but he never bottoms!

Let's have more oral between David and Price before they move on to anal. One or two episodes of just oral. And for heavens sake, David and Price need to have anal together when it is time. Please onh both of these requests.