• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Pryce, Kyle, and David

I'm not certain that everyone on the forum knows this Jon. I've read countless posts regarding how it is unfair that this one was paid this amount, instead of another amount. I always smile when read posts like that.

The "financial discussions" are an aspect of the old Broke Straight Boys that I could do without on the new one. It does seem like a waste of time to me.

Mike, I was one of those forum guys in the early days that believed everything I heard and saw on this site. It got me into trouble in the forum as I argued the toss about this and that. Now I am a bit older and wiser and take most things with a pinch of salt and this includes the money bartering. Yes I would hope for a complete change in direction with the new Broke Straight Boys site however, and this is a big however, this takes nothing away from David's excellent work and often hillarious interviews with the models. It's just that the saying "new broom sweeps clean" is most appropriate when we refer to the new site and new direction.

LOL

The prices mentioned in the video sounds pretty real to me.

$200 for a solo that will be published on the internet
$500 for sucking
$1000 for topping and $1500 for bottoming

Would you do it for less?

LOL

The prices mentioned in the video sounds pretty real to me.

$200 for a solo that will be published on the internet
$500 for sucking
$1000 for topping and $1500 for bottoming

Would you do it for less?

No but there again I wouldn't do it at all. I believe in the uk it is £500 for a fuck scene.