• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

David On Vacation!

Dave & Eddie, I hope your vacation was a joyful one. :w00t: :thumbup:

Marky man,

Can you imagine the two of us keeping that bunch in line? Dream on. You would have to control by royal decree. It's a blessing Ty is not a drinker, and is more responsible than you and me put together. Not like...

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23048981-2,00.html

Dave, how much did your tickets cost? Is there room in your travel allowance to pick up a tab like this one if things go awry?:lol:

I was quite relieved to find that the city was indeed Melbourne Australia as opposed to Melbourne Florida. Florida already has more than its share of tabloid headlines to give the rest of the country its fix of over-the-top soap opera misbehavior. We already have Casey Anthony and the Hulk Hogan drama that never ends. Among a cast of thousands more...

We can tease the Aussies a little bit about this one. :biggrin:

Last edited:
I was quite relieved to find that the city was indeed Melbourne Australia as opposed to Melbourne Florida. Florida already has more of its share of tabloid headlines to give the rest of the country its fix of over-the-top soap opera misbehavior. We already have Casey Anthony and the Hulk Hogan drama that never ends. Among a cast of thousands more...

OOOH yeah that made waves over here at the time BIG time...... made a tidal wave when Big Brother put him on their show as a guest and paid him for the pleasure.

What do you mean tease the Aussies a little bit about this one...... dont forget we get that show COPS over here lmao

They did give us Kylie so some respect is called for...

I was quite relieved to find that the city was indeed Melbourne Australia as opposed to Melbourne Florida. Florida already has more than its share of tabloid headlines to give the rest of the country its fix of over-the-top soap opera misbehavior. We already have Casey Anthony and the Hulk Hogan drama that never ends. Among a cast of thousands more...

Yourtalkingcrap-1.gif

Hey, if you prefer Neighbors and Crocodile Dundee, cool...