• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

David On Vacation!

dande01

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

Once again I'm going on a vacation. I will be gone all next week so if you PM me or request anything from me, you will not get a response from me :crying:

The question is while I'm gone, is Tyler going to film again??? :sneaky2: Lets see what happens, I did ask him if he was up to something and he just gave me :sneaky2: look...so I think he's up to something????

-David

Hey Guys!

Once again I'm going on a vacation. I will be gone all next week so if you PM me or request anything from me, you will not get a response from me :crying:

The question is while I'm gone, is Tyler going to film again??? :sneaky2: Lets see what happens, I did ask him if he was up to something and he just gave me :sneaky2: look...so I think he's up to something????

-David

What he got up to in the stuff Mark's already released makes us all hope he gets up to something again this time. You guys have hit on a terrific formula for moving the site on and up. Clever clever clever...

Have a great time on vacation mister. Did you pick where to go or did Eduardo surprise you with the tickets?

David on Vacation

Hey guys, i just looked at the events and davids on vacation this upcoming weekend for Phoenix Pride, 3 nights of parties in Phoenix for the Broke Straight Boys, i wonder what trouble they will get in this time. what will Tyler be able to do with 3 days is the questions??

Hey Guys!

-David

Have a great vacation & don't do anything I wouldn't do :thumbup:

Please, please, please do something I wouldn't do and then take good notes. I might like to try it.

Rifle

Hey Guys!

-David

First, we need to see the Tyler/Danny video, which I hope is cumming soon, yes, Mark?

Second, if this new approach works David, I hear there is a fabulous 2 week cruise by Sailboat through Tahiti. I'm sure Eddie is going to love it. (And its ALL gay) Make sure to write once or twice. LOL!! I promise that Slim and I will keep the boys in line (for the rest of the forumites) while you are gone, (Heh Heh) right Slim?:001_rolleyes:

Hey Guys!

-David

Have a good trip....... best to Eddie as well. Boys will be boys and I'm sure they're up to something!!!!!

Jayce

Hey Guys!

-David

David,

Glad to hear you are taking some very well deserved time off for yourself and Eddie. Having just come from my own vacation this week (a delightful & relaxing Caribbean cruise) I understand the importance of just unwinding. With all you do for us, do us just one more favor:

HAVE FUN AND RELAX!!

As for what happens while you are gone, I think we all agree that your APPRENTICE will have things under control.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

You guys have a swell vacation. If anyone deserves it, it is you. You have really been putting in the hours and your work shows it too. Keep up the good job and have fun.
Gary

Hey Guys!

-David

David.
Have a lovely holiday, send us a poat card and please bring us back a stick of rock.
Enjoy.
Reub.

Have a great vacation and take care of yourselves

First, we need to see the Tyler/Danny video, which I hope is cumming soon, yes, Mark?

Second, if this new approach works David, I hear there is a fabulous 2 week cruise by Sailboat through Tahiti. I'm sure Eddie is going to love it. (And its ALL gay) Make sure to write once or twice. LOL!! I promise that Slim and I will keep the boys in line (for the rest of the forumites) while you are gone, (Heh Heh) right Slim?:001_rolleyes:
Marky man,

Can you imagine the two of us keeping that bunch in line? Dream on. You would have to control by royal decree. It's a blessing Ty is not a drinker, and is more responsible than you and me put together. Not like...

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23048981-2,00.html

Dave, how much did your tickets cost? Is there room in your travel allowance to pick up a tab like this one if things go awry?:lol:

Hey Guys!

-David

Have a great vacation... Are you going to visit that trailer park from Amature Boys First Time? That would be a great spot I tell ya. Naked Twinks walking all over that place... I hope you get to a car show while you are out. You struck gold at that last car show and found a great friend in Mr. Tyler Evans

Speaking of Tyler. I hope you are up to something. You do great work when you are up to something. Please be up to something. Give David a great big surprise when he comes back.

Last edited:
What is this word you use, va-ca-tion? I'm not familiar with that term...

Has anybody heard from David &/or Eddie about how their vacation is going?

Yeah shouldnt they be home now......... i dont remeber ever saying a vacation is never ending. Move those buns boys