• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Darron Takes Ian’s Load - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Forgot this scene was coming out tomorrow, or should I say today, November 28th. The before scene is out.

IMG_1427.jpeg

Love these two guys, from watching their threesome scene it looks like they have a lot of chemistry for each other, Ian was hard in the before scene and ready to go so was Darron but he lost some it with all the talking. I hope it will be great and raunchy!

Just watched both the pre scene interview and the video itself. David promised both boys a minimum payout for a vanilla scene, but a much higher fee for a raunchy scene with rimming with tongue, cum eating, etc. Both boys delivered as Ian fucked Darron first, cream pieing him (the first Broke Straight Boys cream pie since Sky Clesi did it to Richie West if my memory is correct) , with Ian's big load seeping out of Darron's ass and Ian then eating/felching/swallowing it, and Darron then flip revenge fucking Ian concluding by shooting his big load on Ian's asshole and then breeding him! So I think that both boys delivered the requested raunchy scene, deserve a big payout from David and get five stars each from me! P.S. Kudos to Broke Straight Boys for giving us this weekday new scene, the first since before COVID, I believe!

Update: Just watched the post scene interview. David was very impressed with the requested raunch in this scene and increased his payout to both boys from $1000 to $1800 each! Both deserved it and were very happy to get it!