• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Danny Petition>>>> Mark & David

I'm pleased to announce more Danny is coming in the beginning of March. Here is some exclusive pictures that won't be released. I am still working on getting him to post here. :p

Thanks,
Mark

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 22
I'm pleased to announce more Danny is coming in the beginning of March. Here is some exclusive pictures that won't be released. I am still working on getting him to post here. :p

Thanks,
Mark

Mark, You are the best... Thank you so much. You really do love us. :001_cool::waw:

Last edited:
Mark, You are the best... Thank you so much. You really do love us. :001_cool:

Yes thanks Mark! What a treat to look forward to. You really do try to anticipate want we want to see. A Danny, Ryan duo... WOO HOO!

:waw:

Thanks,
Mark

From now on am gonna think of Danny's tummy as being graced with March Hair.

I really loved little Ryan a lot for all the reasons I already posted, and the two of them are going to be terrific. I hope they don't forget that lots of kissing is allowed.

Danny, please post here man. You can answer stuff once every few weeks in a collective message like Tyler does. Won't take any time, and you'll get to soak up a lot of very gushing praise, which will make you smile that radiant smile we saw in the stills from the fleshlight shoot. You are so beautiful when you smile that big smile man, just total dynamite.:001_wub:

Thanks for the pics, Mark!

More Danny and Ryan! Yes!

Danny posting would be great!

Thanks,
Mark

O K it's official i have died and gone to heaven. More Danny and Ryan, what more could i ask for.
And the photos of Danny in his white boxers, i feel a sticky moment cuming.
RJ

O K it's official i have died and gone to heaven. More Danny and Ryan, what more could i ask for.
And the photos of Danny in his white boxers, i feel a sticky moment cuming.
RJ

I think a Sperm Whale is about to blow. :lol:

Attachments

• Sperm Whale Blowing.jpg
    Sperm Whale Blowing.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Sperm Whale Blowing 2.jpg
    Sperm Whale Blowing 2.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 20
I want to see Danny on TOP. I also want to see him 69 and take cum in his mouth. I want to see him put cum in a guy's mouth. I want him to fuck the shit out of somebody, really hard, pound that fucking ass! Make it hurt!

I want to see Danny on TOP. I also want to see him 69 and take cum in his mouth. I want to see him put cum in a guy's mouth. I want him to fuck the shit out of somebody, really hard, pound that fucking ass! Make it hurt!

You are a little twisted at times. LOL Blue eyes might appreciate that but I am not sure I would want to see that.

:lol: I want to see Danny top, too! 69 would be good. Cum in the mouth works for me. Even pounding that fucking ass is alright, if it doesn't hurt!! I'm not into the pain thing! :lol:

:swallow:It would be nice to have Danny on the forum to let him know how much we all love what he does, and that we or at least I love that body of his. and yes I would like to see him; oops excuse me the video of Danny, Diesal, Jason just completed down loading, back in a few. Dam it now my key's are all sticky. Danny has a great sense of hummer in this video. Danny, I'll swallow for ya! Oh yah I would like to see him top.:swallow: It's a good thing I got paper towels with me, after this load I think I'll need a new roll or 2.:lol:

Danny, please post here man. You can answer stuff once every few weeks in a collective message like Tyler does. Won't take any time, and you'll get to soak up a lot of very gushing praise, which will make you smile that radiant smile we saw in the stills from the fleshlight shoot. You are so beautiful when you smile that big smile man, just total dynamite.:001_wub:

You said it Slim! If you guys have ever looked at the still photos from Danny's College Boy Physicals shoot with Dustin you will see that movie star smile of his. Some of those face shots are fashion model quality. If I had the chance to look into that radiant smile and those beautiful eyes over a restaurant meal I'd never finish my food before it got cold.

This is great! It's like the gladiator fights when one spectacular gladiator thrills the crowds with a fantastic performance or series of performances he is given his freedom or some other honor. Danny has done just that for us viewers. He has given up his ass many a time and with very good results. He deserves this great honor. Hail Dannius!