• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Daniel

if i vajazzle a heart onto my vagina will that make all you queens stop fighting? to be honest i would rather lick the outside of a used female condom than listen to anymore of this bickering about how fucked up a model's teeth are. SO WHAT! hes broke, obviously cant afford extensive dental work, so yeah. some people are lucky, others are not. im a fat fuck with a pretty face. different strokes for different blokes, and all of these blokes are flat fucking broke. get over it, it gets better

presents of the united states

You're just probably some fat old man who can only get a twink by trying to influence them with a few presidents.

Not all that fat, no. But deffo not, on the other hand, obviously, gonna get into the matter of what a sizzling hottie I am. There's no question that it would take some heavy blandishment to get a zyl, so if push came to shove and I needed to influence you, I would probably try Dubya and Barack for starters.

The former didn't have to take his pants down on the deck of that carrier to impress the world: his junk, strapped up and out by his pervy harness, looked huge. He'd be the first president I'd try to influence you with. If I didn't get you on your knees with some Bushy, I'd move on to Barack. I'd get him to walk across the lawn for ya, from the helicopter pad to the back door, with his pants on and his kit lookin' like 4 kittens fighting their way out of his boxers, trying to escape through the peehole. That is one president that I'd expect would get you softened up, and hardened up, for my trollish pleasure.

If those two presidents didn't get me anywhere, I might go to industry to get my way with you. How about Jesse Eisenberg as president and ceo of facebook.com? I bet you'd suck my pretty dick if I influenced you with a president like that. Yeah, just think...

No? you actually mean no? Jesse and all?...dude, don't be zylly, we're talking bigtime pressies here. And despite your appearance, you're not a twink any longer...

Oh, Slim, you solved a problem for me. I thought we were speaking of dead presidents and not precedents. Thank god! Now, because of binding precedents, we can look forward to a certiorari ruling and adjudicate the current disputes with prejudice. The binding, in particular, sounds most exciting. I did notice an attempt of the party of the first part to lock the party of the second part with an appeal, but there was a strong resistance because of the mandatory doctrine of stare decisis. It is my earnest hope that during the appeal the defense will be down and the party of the second part may enter a firm plea on his own behalf. Aren't legal precedents exciting?

Oh, Slim, you solved a problem for me. I thought we were speaking of dead presidents and not precedents. Thank god! Now, because of binding precedents, we can look forward to a certiorari ruling and adjudicate the current disputes with prejudice. The binding, in particular, sounds most exciting. I did notice an attempt of the party of the first part to lock the party of the second part with an appeal, but there was a strong resistance because of the mandatory doctrine of stare decisis. It is my earnest hope that during the appeal the defense will be down and the party of the second part may enter a firm plea on his own behalf. Aren't legal precedents exciting?

Listen Slim and Rifle, your words are so intense that you have an English guy totally confused to what you really mean. Can you please take out all the synonyms, acronyms, or whatever nyms you mean and speak in bloody plain English. I love both of your posts but dont understand a word. And regarding my best mate Zyl, we're sorting things out 'cos i love him to bits. It's gonna take a lot more than this thread to split us up and international detente is currently being under way. End of, teeth and all. xx

aquarius, you and I agree that the firmer the plea when it's entered, the better. But I can see we've left Dubya well behind in this dispute and are now concentrating only on the precedent setting former president of the Harvard Law Review and present president of us all, as bait. In adjudicating the current disputes with prejudice however, I hope we can avoid racist attacks, prejudice always being the elephant in the room in his case. From your closing statement above however I'm cautiously optimistic re: a positive outcome. So get ready for it zylette. And aquarius, I thank God too, and hope He won't be cross at the chuckle accompanying the gratitude.

jon, we are pleased you and zyl now understand each other again. And aquarius and I too, we understand each other's riffs, no matter how arcane. As far as requesting translations is concerned, don't go there buddy, we'd be here until dawn.

I just love you guys. The optimism shown about Daniel's performance is contagious if not misguided. Your generous comments about him has caused me to look at him once again; this time more critically. What's so appealing about Price or Daniel? Are our expectations gone so low these days like the economy? Like I said, I'll give Daniel another go again.

Unbelieveable

I popped in to catch up on the forum and read zyl84's post regarding Daniel and my post.

This is either:

1. Really BAD performance art; or

2. A sad situation where someone has quit their meds.

Regardless, it was an entirely inappropriate response and revealed remarkable self loathing. Think about it. Zyl84 is asserting that the ONLY reason anyone looks at this site is because they are old, fat and unable to find a companion any other way (twinkie in a box). This assertion is both inaccurate and pathetic.

It was fascinating to read the reactions to this melt down.

I am moving on because this crap is not worth it.

Have a good day!

I popped in to catch up on the forum and read zyl84's post regarding Daniel and my post.

This is either:

1. Really BAD performance art; or

2. A sad situation where someone has quit their meds.

Regardless, it was an entirely inappropriate response and revealed remarkable self loathing. Think about it. Zyl84 is asserting that the ONLY reason anyone looks at this site is because they are old, fat and unable to find a companion any other way (twinkie in a box). This assertion is both inaccurate and pathetic.

It was fascinating to read the reactions to this melt down.

I am moving on because this crap is not worth it.

Have a good day!
I'm afraid it's not performance art, Blue, but please don't stay away from the forums because of one member's inappropriate reaction to your comments. Most of us are pretty good guys and girls who enjoy this site. Please come back and join us in discussions. There are some very cool folks here.