• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dakota ford not returning to bsb!!!

That would be very sad, as I was just looking on the homepage where member's favorites are listed and three of the six most poplar scenes listed are:

Dakota Ford And Oliver Saxon Raw
Dakota Ford Fucks Chris Taylor Raw
Dakota Ford And Mikey Raw

I'd love for Sha or Bryce to comment and ket us know if it's true or just a rumor.

Considering how popular Dakota is, what would be sad would be if Dakota posted it to Twitter before telling Broke Straight Boys, or at least coordinating it with them. I just hope it's not true.

Talk on the internet is that Broke Straight Boys knows. True or not, I don't know.
Ah Ha, The plot thickens...............................We need someone to sort this out! :001_unsure:

original.jpg

Dakota made a statement on twitter that he is no longer with Broke Straight Boys Is this true? Does he have anymore scenes coming out? And where is Levi Jackson? Is he going to return?
He has a scene coming Nov 4th.Maybe his last?
Sad our loss. And far be it from me to start a rumor. But I heard he changed his way's and ran off with Levi. Funny no one has
asked about Levi.:welcome: to the Forum palmers..Now remember it is only a rumor. That Dakota and Levi have run off together. So don't tell anyone..

He has a scene coming Nov 4th.Maybe his last?
Sad our loss. And far be it from me to start a rumor. But I heard he changed his way's and ran off with Levi. Funny no one has
asked about Levi.:welcome: to the Forum palmers..Now remember it is only a rumor. That Dakota and Levi have run off together. So don't tell anyone..
Now who's starting these rumors here???? Is there a new Rona here in our midst???? :anyone: lol

images

Dakota made a statement on twitter that he is no longer with Broke Straight Boys Is this true? Does he have anymore scenes coming out? And where is Levi Jackson? Is he going to return?

The post was on November 1 and read: "I guess alot of fans left since i left Broke Straight Boys..lol yall petty AF"

Unless there's another Tweet that I missed I didn't take that as he QUIT Broke Straight Boys -- I took it to mean that he thought a lot of his fans left since he was here the first time. As he was only just here filming his "return" scenes I can't imagine he's talking in the present, unless there's been a mass exodus of members in the last few weeks! And I'm not sure how any of the models would know anything about that end of the business, as I can't see membership numbers or specific members' statuses being shared outside the inner circle management.

I'm curious about Levi, as well, and agree that's its odd that no one has mentioned him lately. :001_unsure: Hope he comes back soon.

The post was on November 1 and read: "I guess alot of fans left since i left Broke Straight Boys..lol yall petty AF"

Unless there's another Tweet that I missed I didn't take that as he QUIT Broke Straight Boys -- I took it to mean that he thought a lot of his fans left since he was here the first time. As he was only just here filming his "return" scenes I can't imagine he's talking in the present, unless there's been a mass exodus of members in the last few weeks! And I'm not sure how any of the models would know anything about that end of the business, as I can't see membership numbers or specific members' statuses being shared outside the inner circle management.

I'm curious about Levi, as well, and agree that's its odd that no one has mentioned him lately. :001_unsure: Hope he comes back soon.

I don't twitter so there was no way I could see his announcement, but from what you posted ScottA I have to agree that he was referring to when he left the last time. He's really popular and I'm sure he's getting paid well, so I can't believe that he would be leaving again any time soon. I'm glad for that, especially considering the new models coming on board.

Levi never did that much for me, so I'm not that concerned about him returning. I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't too anxious to bottom, though and that might have something to do with it. Or like Tanner, he could be in school right now.

Now who's starting these rumors here???? Is there a new Rona here in our midst???? :anyone: lol

images
:biggrin: Everyone needs a little Rona Blabbit in their life. She just makes things more interesting. In fact she told me just a couple of weeks ago that Junior was leaving, and we know that Rona would never get that wrong. Of course, that was before his scene with Ronan Kennedy, so...

Welcome, Palmers! And Johnny - er, ah, Rona! Dakota and Levi. I'd pay to watch that!

:biggrin: Everyone needs a little Rona Blabbit in their life. She just makes things more interesting. In fact she told me just a couple of weeks ago that Junior was leaving, and we know that Rona would never get that wrong. Of course, that was before his scene with Ronan Kennedy, so...
The Ronan Kennedy/Junior scene was shot several weeks ago prior to the rumors that Junior "has run away from home". That was Junior's last scene, so...

I don't believe he was talking Broke Straight Boys members leaving, he was talking about his number of twitter followers dropping since he left Broke Straight Boys I hope it's not true and I hope Dakota is coming back. He's great for the company. As far as Levi Jackson, I really liked him. Most models that bottomed for him really seemed to get pleasure from working with him. I hope he does return. I hope the producers read this and clarify the positions on both of them.

I don't believe he was talking Broke Straight Boys members leaving, he was talking about his number of twitter followers dropping since he left Broke Straight Boys

Oh, well that makes more sense, then. Didn't even think of fans unfollowing him on Twitter. You are probably right. Of course, there was also no activity on his BSB Twitter from October of 2014 until this past July (what's that, a year and nine months?), so can't expect people to stick around on an inactive account, either. :blink: Not bad-mouthing him -- I love Dakota. He's always been one of my top Broke Straight Boys boys. Just saying....

The Ronan Kennedy/Junior scene was shot several weeks ago prior to the rumors that Junior "has run away from home". That was Junior's last scene, so...

Well, then that rumor was true. I'm never sure how long it takes for a scene to get from production to the site. Was his scene with Ronan Kennedy his last one or the one with Oliver? Again, one could have been produced before the other, then aired afterward. Of course, it really doesn't matter, since he's gone. I'll miss him, but I wish him well. I sure hope Dakota stays, though.

Well, then that rumor was true. I'm never sure how long it takes for a scene to get from production to the site. Was his scene with Ronan Kennedy his last one or the one with Oliver? Again, one could have been produced before the other, then aired afterward. Of course, it really doesn't matter, since he's gone. I'll miss him, but I wish him well. I sure hope Dakota stays, though.
The way they have been operating, I think all the scenes shot during a week of shooting with a group of models, has been released within about a month. I'm not sure when the Ronan Kennedy/Oliver scene was shot, but it was shot during Junior's last week. I'd like to see Dakota and Junior stay. I guess time will tell.

I don't know what he means by his tweet , but he was in the September 2016 group of guys.
The last time he was on the set was back in October of 2014.