• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Control of the House

slimvintage

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Anyone happy with the midterm election results?
Is Obama lucky to have Nancy out of his hair?
Is the Tea Party now definitively discredited?
Will this thread bomb completely?​

Hi ...

I am truely happy that Miss Nancy Pelosi will be out,:thumbup1: she in my opinion sucks the big dick.:w00t:

I do not think the tea party is totally dead either,maybe a little wounded.
I am sorry that the old fart Harry Reid was re-elected,what are those people thinking down there.

All in all i was very happy with the mid-terms.

Anthony
LINY

Last edited:
Anyone happy with the midterm election results?
Is Obama lucky to have Nancy out of his hair?
Is the Tea Party now definitively discredited?
Will this thread bomb completely?​

Slim, The people have spoken. I am glad the Republicans did not get a majority in both houses. So, things could be interesting in the next few years...

However, to get an answer to some of these questions Mark may need to send President Obamah an invitation to join our little forum. (Who knows? Facebook and Twitter were utilized as a powerful political tool to get elected to President his first term. Maybe Sites with Forums like Broke Straight Boys will help candidates in the next election. LMAO:w00t:)

Slim, we all love you and I could not foresee any reason why a thread that you would create would ever bomb anywhere...:thumbup:

Hi ...

I am truely happy that Miss Nancy Pelosi will be out,:thumbup1: she in my opinion sucks the big dick.:w00t:

I am sorry that the old fart Harry Reid was re-elected,what are those people thinking down there.

Anthony
LINY

Mr. Boop, Why didn't you tell us about Nancy sucking the big dick earlier. We could have invited her to the Futon to inspire some of these straight boys. Just, kidding, but I couldn't resist.

I still am not really sure what this tea party is all about or their political agenda. I guess I may need to make some time before the next election if they are still around.:001_unsure:

Hi ...

Anthony
LINY
It appears to me that the "tea party" folks don't like gay people, or have any interest in promoting gay rights. I know that the defeated New York Republican gubernatorial candidate Carl Paladino, a "tea partier" spoke out against gay marriage and the like.

As a gay man, I fear the tea party agenda and all that goes with it.

These days we have to pick candidates that aren't for one adgenda only there are many factors. A gay man can be accepted but have no job and no money and be unhappy but accepted as gay. Not that Obama is good for gay people Im not sure. In NY I too didnt vote for Paladino but Cuomo has a lot of negatives. I ended up voting for all Demacratic Candidates, The lesser of all evils.

Tea bag anybody?

It appears to me that the "tea party" folks don't like gay people, or have any interest in promoting gay rights. I know that the defeated New York Republican gubernatorial candidate Carl Paladino, a "tea partier" spoke out against gay marriage and the like.

As a gay man, I fear the tea party agenda and all that goes with it.

Dear Mikeyank,

Well, I prefer to call them the anatomically correct name TEA BAGGERS. I have only the image of MSNBC's Rachel Maddow laughingly stating their name, blushing, and then putting her head down in complete disbelief. Being lesbian herself, she has a bit more insight in their name's significance than most women and some homophobic extremist republican old-farts, like Dick Army and Karl Rove.

The Tea Party (aka Tea Bagger) movement represents a testosterone \ enriched,, hatefilled Quasi-Republican acceptance of some extremist political view of America two-cents short of "TOTAL ANARCHY" as was the equally analogous example of Pre-war Nazi Germany. There own constitutionally elected Parliament was totally overrun by disorder and chaos having been given the added double whammy financially of the "Depression" and having to pay "REPARATIONS TO INJURED COUNTRIES FOLLOWING WW1" by the extremist group known as the "Brown Shirts" (not to be confused with the UPS delivery company) holding Germany as a hostage and ushering in Adolph and his gang taking over complete control long before Germany invaded Poland. Due to their own passion for "Nationalism" Adolph (the madman similar to Glenn Beck's visions/delusions of grandeur) felt Germany was being deprived of their rightful place in the world, and decided to pursue "the final solution", namely genocide.

Dearest Mike your apprehension over the "Tea Baggers" is richly deserved as they hate any semblance of order, respect for basic rights, or constitutional law, even. "As a gay man, I fear the tea party agenda and all that goes with it." Mike, you utter such truth! I am truly with you on this!

Just as in pre-war Germany, prudent individuals saw the "handwriting on the wall". Hopefully more loyal Americans of either party affiliation will begin seeing this too. We cannot have some out-of-control radio "talking heads" having no responsibility for what they say, now take over our government and "simply shoot from the hip" in answer to any problem that comes before their intellectually mindless brain.

If Americans want "Total Anarchy" and we actually get it, we will surely as a nation, a culture, and as a gay man be doomed. Then all of the bullies will rule the roost!

Pray for a restoration of lawful order and abiding respect for our Constitutionally-guaranteed inalienable rights for all, and including Gays!

Heart felt and ever painful lessons learned from the recent historical past!

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy

Mike and Cumrag thank you both for enlightening us to the Tea Party's agenda.:thumbup:

Well, I for one, am quite pleased with the results. Both of being of the mind of the Tea Party and enjoy Glenn Beck, I guess makes me unusual for this site. With out being too devisive to the oposition, I believe the liberals which have been in power are progessive and lean heavily toward socializm and communism. The simple fact is the 'Tea Party' leans toward a Constitutional Government (think limited Federal Government). The idea is spelled out quite clearly in the Constitution, the power not outlined in the document belongs to the States and the People. When on average 60%+ of the people do not agree with what the government is doing, this election is the result one gets.

Cry Boeby Boner on Fox Tea Baggin' with Baer

Well, I for one, am quite pleased with the results. Both of being of the mind of the Tea Party and enjoy Glenn Beck, I guess makes me unusual for this site. With out being too devisive to the oposition, I believe the liberals which have been in power are progessive and lean heavily toward socializm and communism. The simple fact is the 'Tea Party' leans toward a Constitutional Government (think limited Federal Government). The idea is spelled out quite clearly in the Constitution, the power not outlined in the document belongs to the States and the People. When on average 60%+ of the people do not agree with what the government is doing, this election is the result one gets.

Thomas, everything you say is true, but it leaves some things out. The Tea Party people are very diverse in their own personal beliefs. They're brought together with the bumper sticker slogan of small government and low taxes, but each one brings his own baggage. Some of that shit is so unAmerican and weird, racist and illegal, that you have to hope that Glenn, Sarah, Sharron and Christine will eventually wither away under continued scrutiny now that they have the excuse of the election to keep on talking.

I don't like what I just heard from Cryboeby John Boner, his orange face back on for the interview: weak, pouchy, hangdog, tremulous and scared. Insisting that he wants to bring the government to a halt come January. Oh dear.

In Florida we have the situation of having an unapologetic crook as our new governor elect. He started and ran a huge huge healthcare company that was caught defrauding Medicare of over $100 million. Among other charges like paying doctors kickbacks for referring patients to only his hospitals and diagnostic centers. The company was caught in the act and given a $170 million fine. He walked away and claimed that as CEO he knew nothing about it. He's a multi-millionaire now. Then he spent $27 million of his "own" (read stolen) money to buy the election. He is a Republican.

People get the government they deserve when they vote for crooks. In the meantime I have to watch my wallet so its contents don't end up in these guys' personal bank accounts.