• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Connor & Kodi - Trouble?

this scene was almost as good as like them.
both connor and Kodi were in top form.
passion and action.
what i wanted was a shot of two guys 69ing, but got great shots of connor blowing and fingering Kodi. never saw Kodi in action during the 69.
when laying on Kodi and pounding, the camera never showed any in and out. the voyeur from the look on Kodi's face could guess connor was really in.
just how this voyeur did not see it.

won't play

hey there...I've been having trouble with this site lately...the latest is the Connor and Kodi film only plays less then 5 minutes of the film. Anybody else have this problem? Previously I had films that didn't play at all. I'm canceling this if it doesn't get fixed, soon.

I am having this same problem too! When the movie loads it says it is only like 4 minutes and 30 something seconds long! I have yet to enjoy the video yet but would love to see it bc I know it will be hot! HOW CAN WE GET THIS FIXED??

I am having this same problem too! When the movie loads it says it is only like 4 minutes and 30 something seconds long! I have yet to enjoy the video yet but would love to see it bc I know it will be hot! HOW CAN WE GET THIS FIXED??

If you have tried downloading it and that didn't work, up in the red boxes at the top, there is a "support" link.

Also, sorry about the problem but welcome! Hope you will get this resolved and enjoy this video and many more...they are so tasty! See you on the forum!

Last edited:
This scene is a perfect example of the point I was making to Connor on another thread. Both Connor and Kodi did an awesome job. Very well done! I think it may be accurate to say that more eyes were on Kodi here with it being his first time and all. But then you get into the chicken and the egg argument. Did Kodi look so good just because he's so pretty and talented? lol Or was it because Connor was the one here leading him through it with confidence and ease, thereby helping Kodi to relax and look so good? Which one was the real cause and effect? Hmmm.... :)

Taking nothing away from Kodi and his contributions at all, I think we owe a debt of gratitude to Connor for delivering this wonderful scene. :001_smile:

Sorry for the issues with the top video we are looking into it but please use the streaming and download links for now.

Well Mark, I tried all the above and have not been able to view this update in its entirety. I did make out a new ticket. I am over it though. This is jsut one episode I won't get to watch!

I had no problems viewing the March 1 or March 5 updates, only the best one on March 3 has never successfully played. Oh well.

Well Mark, I tried all the above and have not been able to view this update in its entirety. I did make out a new ticket. I am over it though. This is jsut one episode I won't get to watch!

I had no problems viewing the March 1 or March 5 updates, only the best one on March 3 has never successfully played. Oh well.

Sorry about that I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to see it entirely. It is definitely worth it. Have you tried all streaming and download links?

WOW!

That was smoking hot!

And MARK, I finally got to see the episode through a streaming option. I had tried the streaming option before and it had not worked, but tonight it finally did. Although, it did stop and start repeatedly, but finally made it to the end. Thanks for your responses.

I really enjoyed this video. I am still in shock from the popping sound. I guess Conner literally popped his cherry LOL.

I kept trying to figure out the cause of that popping sound. I wondered if it was a creak in the bed frame. But it sure sounded like a pop from the penetration. lol Very strange but yet entertaining.

Volcanic!

Man, Connor and Kodi were a fucking Mt. St. Helen's, erupting in all it's volcanic glory!!! What a scene!!! Connor and Kodi, you rocked it dudes! I can't say enough good things about this pairing! I loved Connor's caring, but aggressive way he dealt with Kodi, and Kodi gave Connor a great blow job! I bow down to you guys -- Salami, Salami, but there was definitely no bologna!! You guys kept it real!!!:tongue: