• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Some site problems - anyone else??

stowe1

Ye Olde Curmudgeon
Reaction score
It's 3/8 at 5:25 pm est here in the 'Burgh. I am having a few problems on Broke Straight Boys and cdudes and am asking if anyone else is having the same before I call my isp. Remembering I am a computer luddite and don't know why something that has been working isn't, I ask the following:

1. On today's Broke Straight Boys members homepage, under top 15 threads, it is either blank or a long list of what appears to me computer instructions or could be gibberish for all I know. Anyone else have this?

2. I use to be able to play the older Broke Straight Boys videos and College Boy Physicals videos using the windows media option. Now all of a sudden it doesn't work. I can use the flash player option so I can still access them. Just can't figure out why the wmv option has stopped working for me. Anyone else having this problem? This does prevent me from accessing any of the BFT videos because they use only the wmv option.

Would appreciate hearing if I'm the only one and/or any ideas on why this is happening.

Thanks fellow forumites.

We upgraded some software so there is going to be some issues. I'm aware of the top 15 threads on the front page. Are you guys still having an issue with older Broke Straight Boys scenes in Window Media?

Mark - I was the one with the wmv problem on older Broke Straight Boys videos, College Boy Physicals, and BFT. I can now use the wmv option on Broke Straight Boys, and College Boy Physicals. But now when I click to get onto BFT, there's a big message saying Internal Server error. That must be a problem with that site.

I was also having a wmv problem on cdudes. I'll check it out and let you know.

Update Mark: Wmv option now working on cdudes.

Last edited:
Mark - I was the one with the wmv problem on older Broke Straight Boys videos, College Boy Physicals, and BFT. I can now use the wmv option on Broke Straight Boys, and College Boy Physicals. But now when I click to get onto BFT, there's a big message saying Internal Server error. That must be a problem with that site.

I was also having a wmv problem on cdudes. I'll check it out and let you know.

Update Mark: Wmv option now working on cdudes.

Ok glad those are working. Im not getting an error on the behind the scenes can you try again?

Ok glad those are working. Im not getting an error on the behind the scenes can you try again?

The error message is on boys first time when you click to open a window.

Boys First Time is fixed... any other issues please let us know. We are busy upgrading around here. :)

Thanks for your patience.

Mark:
I too am having issues with the forum. I know that several new threads have appeared but are not showing on the home page. The last thread shown was issues with site posted on March 8th. Today is the 10th and the forum list of threads has not changed in 3 days.

Mark - WMV trouble again

Mark - it's 3/11 at 1:30 am est here in the 'Burgh. The wmv option is not working on Broke Straight Boys, cdudes, College Boy Physicals or boys first time. Must be another bug in the system. Wanted to alert you to this. Biggest problem is boys first time since it has only the wmv format.

Thanks for getting someone to check on this.

Mark - it's 3/11 at 1:30 am est here in the 'Burgh. The wmv option is not working on Broke Straight Boys, cdudes, College Boy Physicals or boys first time. Must be another bug in the system. Wanted to alert you to this. Biggest problem is boys first time since it has only the wmv format.

Hum i tried it no my PC and had no issues. This sounds like an issue with your computer. I would try to restart and see if that helps. If that doesn't work try another browser and see if you have the same issue.

Thanks,
Mark

Mark:
I too am having issues with the forum. I know that several new threads have appeared but are not showing on the home page. The last thread shown was issues with site posted on March 8th. Today is the 10th and the forum list of threads has not changed in 3 days.

Same issue here. Have tried two browsers.:frown:

Hum i tried it no my PC and had no issues. This sounds like an issue with your computer. I would try to restart and see if that helps. If that doesn't work try another browser and see if you have the same issue.

Thanks,
Mark

Thanks Mark. I shut down my pc for the night. And it's 12:15 pm edt on 3/11 here in the 'burgh and I tried the wmv option and it is working. The reason I wrote you was when you corrected the problem last time, then my wmv worked, so I just thought there was a bug on the site. But I am a computer luddite and will never quite understand how something on the same pc (mine) can be working one minute and the next minute not. But thanks for the advice which I will remember henceforth.

Mark:
Still having issues with forum threads not changing. Now Oct.13th. Last posting was your thread on falling in love with bestgfriend. I would have thought people would have posted on Spencer's debut by now. Tried turning computer off and restarting but to no avail. Help!

Mark:
Still having issues with forum threads not changing. Now Oct.13th. Last posting was your thread on falling in love with bestgfriend. I would have thought people would have posted on Spencer's debut by now. Tried turning computer off and restarting but to no avail. Help!

My Top 15 has not updated since the 8th.

My Top 15 has not updated since the 8th.

Hello Swampy. :)

We just upgraded our top 15 threads on the front page today. Can you please try to clear your browser cache and let us know if you still experience it not updating?

You may have to reload the page a couple times.