• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

College Dudes - lack of updates.

Hello,

There was a thread on this last week. Here are the details that were described there:

We are putting the final screws in place for a brand new redesign of Boy Gusher with 294 scenes and 1 new scene added per week of hot college boys. As we introduce the new Boy Gusher in the next couple of weeks we will add it as a free bonus site for College Dudes You'll get an influx of over 290 scenes to watch that we already have on Boy Gusher plus more variety as David and Eddie, the original film crew of Broke Straight Boys, bring you new Boy Gusher updates each week!

In fact, we also will be providing access to all the scenes ever shot for brokecollegeboys.com, HSBoys, asslickboys.com, and college boy sex parties. We are just trying to get Boy Gusher's redesign finished up first which includes encoding and making all of that content available for android, iphone and tablet devices. Once we have the mobile friendly redesign and content done in the next couple of weeks we will roll out the bonus sites to all members of College Dudes.com.

Hello,

There was a thread on this last week. Here are the details that were described there:

We are putting the final screws in place for a brand new redesign of Boy Gusher with 294 scenes and 1 new scene added per week of hot college boys. As we introduce the new Boy Gusher in the next couple of weeks we will add it as a free bonus site for College Dudes You'll get an influx of over 290 scenes to watch that we already have on Boy Gusher plus more variety as David and Eddie, the original film crew of Broke Straight Boys, bring you new Boy Gusher updates each week!

In fact, we also will be providing access to all the scenes ever shot for brokecollegeboys.com, HSBoys, asslickboys.com, and college boy sex parties. We are just trying to get Boy Gusher's redesign finished up first which includes encoding and making all of that content available for android, iphone and tablet devices. Once we have the mobile friendly redesign and content done in the next couple of weeks we will roll out the bonus sites to all members of College Dudes.com.

YEA!!! I'll wait with patience and excitement.....

The explanation by admin still doesn't describe the causal link between updating Boy Gusher and the lack of updates on cdudes. Moreover, it also isn't clear that once this updating is complete will cdudes go back to its regular updating schedule.

Now instead of all that bullshit in the response you would say "given the costs and manpower required to do everything necessary to update and improve Boy Gusher we temporarily have to reduce our cdudes update schedule to once per week" then it would sound more believable. The answer given by admin is something right out of the Nixon While House during Watergate - "a non-answer answer". Then you could add "as a reward for your patience we are making the entirety of the Boy Gusher video library available to cdudes' members" !

agree 100% Stowe - admin does not come clean on why lack of updates just as they have not replaced Boys First time on HS

I signed up for two updates per week and the explanation from the site really isn't satisfactory.

What has become of College Dudes.com, a sister site that I have been a member in since it began. I forgot about it & just checked the last episode was at end of this past January. So in other words I have paid & gotten nothing for my membership since thwen. I am sure there are others at Broke Straight Boys who also are members.

Unfortunately the pandemic killed College Dudes which was already struggling. We had to move studios with less room and something had to give. If we continued updating College Dudes it would affected BBS in an even bigger way so we decided to cut College Dudes updates. I'm definitely not thrilled about it. Anyone with issues please PM me and I will get you credit for that site.

Unfortunately the pandemic killed College Dudes which was already struggling. We had to move studios with less room and something had to give. If we continued updating College Dudes it would affected BBS in an even bigger way so we decided to cut College Dudes updates. I'm definitely not thrilled about it. Anyone with issues please PM me and I will get you credit for that site.

For the year subscription price I think it's a good deal for many years of content, even if it doesn't have further updates. just my 2 cents that's worth nothing 😂

For the year subscription price I think it's a good deal for many years of content, even if it doesn't have further updates. just my 2 cents that's worth nothing 😂
It was, but you can't expect to charge someone to pay for something they have already looked at and down loaded. How different is that than tellng us Formumites just look at the models from the past years?

Last edited:
It was, but you can't expect to charge someone to pay for something they have already looked at and down loaded. How different is that than tellng us Formumites just look at the models from the past years?
Just cancel then? I'm my case I haven't subscribed to College Dudes since it was collegedudes247. For those who wish to look at the archives it may make sense, but those who have had access, it doesn't 🤷

t
Just cancel then? I'm my case I haven't subscribed to College Dudes since it was collegedudes247. For those who wish to look at the archives it may make sense, but those who have had access, it doesn't 🤷
No, I am getting credit which will be applied to my Broke Straight Boys membership. As I renewed in January I believe when the site stopped adding new episodes. It is a pity as College Dudes so many hot men who performed well.