• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Colins wifey is giving a helping hand

BrokeColin

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
today my wife and are on the way to the sex shop to get some anal play stuff. Maybe even a strap on? Don't get it wrong. I'm still straight. We just figured since there is pleasure to be gained and it will help make things easier for me in scenes why in the hell not? Lol she is thrilled about it.... And I'm excited to maybe explore a little more then I'm used to? ... Wait havnt I already explored more then I'm used to? Lol of coarse but this will be with my wife so its going to be fucking
HOT! Wish me luck! ;)

today my wife and are on the way to the sex shop to get some anal play stuff. Maybe even a strap on? Don't get it wrong. I'm still straight. We just figured since there is pleasure to be gained and it will help make things easier for me in scenes why in the hell not? Lol she is thrilled about it.... And I'm excited to maybe explore a little more then I'm used to? ... Wait havnt I already explored more then I'm used to? Lol of coarse but this will be with my wife so its going to be fucking
HOT! Wish me luck! ;)

LOL, make sure you get several sizes, including the black 12-incher.:wink: You rock, Colin!:001_wub:

while size has its role, good strap on action involves finding the prostate and sending your partner into bliss.
i suggest a normal size will be comfortable for both of you. for her to wear and for you to take.
i know guys who enjoy being on the receiving end of anal play, just not with other guys.
enjoy!

i have been told the best strapon is the posable partner strapon. it is flexible and can be positioned to hit the right spot(s).

That sounds pretty amazing Colin. LOL I'm reminded of a post that a former member named Jayman shared with us. He said that he knew a married couple who came to him and asked for advice to spice up their sex life. As it had gotten rather predictable and boring for both. Jayman suggested that they go get a strapon and see if it was to the husband's liking. The guy of course was rather leery since he was totally straight. But they did actually take Jayman's advice and got the strapon. The guy loved it! The wife loved it! They found a kinky pleasure that satisfied them both, beyond just traditional intercourse.

I'm sure we'll all be curious as to how both of you react to it. :blush:

Well, well, well...

Imagine that....a straight guy actually liking anal stimulation.

Who would'a thunk it?!

Don't worry, Colin. Some people here actually DO understand that deriving pleasure from anal stimulation does not make a person gay.

Colin- in your thread "Colin Apologizes" I posted a reply asking that, in light of your interview prior to your solo scene when you indicated your wife had left you and wiped out your bank account, since you mentioned a wife in your thread post, had she and you reconciled? While you never answered later on in that thread you mentioned the ex wiping out the bank account again, so is the wife to whom you are now referring in this thread the former wife with whom you have reconciled or is this a new one? Also in your solo interview you mentioned that you got married to do the right thing since you got her preggers. Did you have the baby or still waiting for his or her arrival?

Also, while I think it's great to get practice bottoming, I still want you to top. I think you'd be an awesome top.

Maybe I'm just imagining it and don't have time just this second to do the research, but isn't there a strap-on that actually provides penetration or at least clitoral stimulation for the girl who's got it strapped on? If not someone should invent it. Maybe they ALL do and I'm just showing my dumb bloody ignorance since I've never seen one up close.

But you guys should deffo get one of those.

check it out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strap-on_dildo

Last edited:
Colin- in your thread "Colin Apologizes" I posted a reply asking that, in light of your interview prior to your solo scene when you indicated your wife had left you and wiped out your bank account, since you mentioned a wife in your thread post, had she and you reconciled? While you never answered later on in that thread you mentioned the ex wiping out the bank account again, so is the wife to whom you are now referring in this thread the former wife with whom you have reconciled or is this a new one? Also in your solo interview you mentioned that you got married to do the right thing since you got her preggers. Did you have the baby or still waiting for his or her arrival?

Also, while I think it's great to get practice bottoming, I still want you to top. I think you'd be an awesome top.

Hello Mr.1 the woman I was with before and the woman I'm with now are two differnt people. The woman I was with before is my sons mom and he is two. He is the light of my life besides my new wife of coarse. ;) and we actually wernt married we were just engaged. I called her my wife nmerely out of formality. The woman I am with now went and sealed the deal in Reno. What can I say when your in love and you know in your heart, mind, and soul that you met your soul mate then might as well just get it done with. And I know. ;) thanks for the questions and concerns man. I actully did reply to you through my email but apparently it never got sent. My bad. I try to get back to you guys as fast as possible. Once I can afford one of them fancy touch screens things will be able to go faster. My phone I have now is slow as shit and it takes me forever just to do one post! Lol thanks for the patience. You rock dude!

Hello Mr.1 the woman I was with before and the woman I'm with now are two differnt people. The woman I was with before is my sons mom and he is two. He is the light of my life besides my new wife of coarse. ;) and we actually wernt married we were just engaged. I called her my wife nmerely out of formality. The woman I am with now went and sealed the deal in Reno. What can I say when your in love and you know in your heart, mind, and soul that you met your soul mate then might as well just get it done with. And I know. ;) thanks for the questions and concerns man. I actully did reply to you through my email but apparently it never got sent. My bad. I try to get back to you guys as fast as possible. Once I can afford one of them fancy touch screens things will be able to go faster. My phone I have now is slow as shit and it takes me forever just to do one post! Lol thanks for the patience. You rock dude!

Dear Colin,

Thanks for catching us up to speed. Having a father as beautiful and sweet as you are, I'm sure your son is a cherubic little gift from heaven. No wonder he is the light of your life.

I'm amazed that you have been doing all of these posts from a cell phone. You probably don't even have the qwerty keypad, do you? I hate texting for all the same reasons. It drives me crazy having to type out a lengthy message on a phone pad. lol And you're doing several paragraphs in a day. Wow! Now that's showing appreciation and dedication to your fans.

Thank you Colin!! :001_smile:

Colin - thanks for the info. You are right about the soulmate thing. I found my soulmate in my ex-wife and we were married for twenty-two years. And I struggled for 14 of those years with my sexual orientation. When I no longer could deny who I was our marriage ended and I lost my soulmate. But fortunately we are still good friends and we have our three adult children in common so that's something. So buddy if you've found your soulmate you are truly fortunate because I believe, while you can love more than one person in a lifetime, you have only one soulmate. Nurture that relationship to keep it strong, because losing it is not any fun, believe me. I hope you are able to spend time with your son because that's mportant for him and you.

Now one last thing - keep pressing management for you to top sooner rather than later - while I think you'll be a great bottom, I think you'd be an awesome top.

it's funny tonight the topic of pegging came up.
i like when you buy a new car, you see the same make, model and color everywhere.
my friend was talking about he had never felt anything like it.
all i could think was i wanted to be the one to show him the pleasures of anal sex, now his wife has found she can show him herself.
someday, i hope to show how a man does it. but if she is as good as he thinks that day may never come.