• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Colin listens

Colin, you are the SHIT, man. (do they still say that, or is it a bad thing again? Never know with these kids today) LOL

Hey Colin,

Believe it or not, you almost did pretty much what I was taking about in your scene with Jamie. If you look back at my first post to the thread on that scene, I stated that the hottest part of the scene happened at a particular time (I think it was right around 13:40, or something like that). You were on your back with your *hot feet* crossed in front of you, Jamie pushed into you (not hard), and you let out this unmistakable gasp. It was clear he had "hit the spot." That one thing sent me over the edge. You later confirmed what I thought when you commented in that same thread that he was hitting something where you were pretty sure you would just blow if he kept doing it, and someone responded that he was stimulating your prostate. This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about. There is nothing more erotic to me than a guy feeling this for the first time, being completely overwhelmed by it, and ALLOWING HIMSELF to be completely overwhelmed by it. It is HAWT, HAWT, HAWT!!!! It disturbs me that other models here won't allow themselves to experience it. Those that do create magic in their scenes, as far as I am concerned. I feel so jealous of the top that is given the privilege of doing this for another guy. It IS a privilege. That's another reason why I really don't want to see you in scenes with certain models. That privilege is wasted on them, and you deserve better.

Your straightness is solid by me and totally unquestioned. You're a straight guy learning that it feels good to have your prostate stimulated! Ain't no shame in that game! i agree with Buckeye1 when he said that the labels need to be dropped. I said EXACTLY the same thing in that long thread about Jimmy several weeks ago. Enjoying anal stimulation does not make a person gay. This is some BS that society has dreamed up, and people (including gays) have bought hook, line, and sinker. You can liberate yourself from these labels and just enjoy the sensations! You do that, and I'll be a lifelong fan!

You anticipated a question I was going to ask you (that's how awesome you are, man!). I was wondering what your views on gays used to be and what they are now. You have confirmed yet another thing I think is important about this site--breaking down those stereotypes and opening people's minds. The more straight people who come to see gays as no different, the better society will be. I thank you for being so open with us.

Now, if you could help some of your colleagues make the same transformation...:wink:

Hey naval lover,
Lol believe it or not YOU rock my freind! Without your comments suggestion and tips I wouldn't be able to be half the model you guys have made me! Family takes care of one another and helps eachother out to reach their absolute potential. Thanks fam! ;D

Navelluver is right about the anal stimulation. If straight men didn't enjoy the stimulation also, why would there be a market for strapons? Obviously quite a few men out there enjoy the prostate stimulation even if they enjoy it with only other women. I also don't believe that the only people who buy dildos are women or gay men. I think there are more and more straight guys who are sexually uninhibited enough to find out that they enjoy a Dildo too.

I did want to give you a bit of practical advice Colin. While I admit that I have a preference for clean shaven men (talking about the face here) I think it would look better and feel better for your fellow model if you keep your upper lip, lower lip and beard area clear of whiskers. When guys kiss in these gay for pay scenes many times they don't want to use alot of tongue. (Even though I like to see them using tongue. haha) So they tend to suck on the upper or lower lips more often. If those areas have alot of whiskers, they can leave microscopic abrasions on the others' wet lips. The pain and discomfort though is not microscopic in scope. lol

The same goes for oral play. If the model has alot of whiskers on the upper and lower lips (and even along the beard line) it can leave tiny abrasions on the shaft of the wet penis that can bring alot of discomfort and mild pain to what should be a pleasurable part of the sex. If you think about the mechanics of it, I think you'll see that in certain motions the skin above and below the lips will make contact with the shaft. So a clean shaven face is better. A little bit of a goatee is okay though. If a model must have it. haha

Just a thought...

Last edited:
Colin, you keep adding to your stature here on Broke Straight Boys The scene with Drake was excellent. I must agree with Stimpy in another thread that it would have been really hot to see mutual oral before the anal action. But, you put a big smile on my face when you began to undress and you were wearing undies. You look really hot in boxer briefs! There is something so sexy to me about seeing a very hot guy in his underwear. When a guy undresses and gets down to just the basics, it is like the final tease that is very erotic for me. A hot bulge is A++ in my book. So, thank you for being so open and friendly here. You have so much to offer and your fans seem to be eating it up. My best wishes to you and your wife and hope that you are part of Broke Straight Boys for a long, long time.

I'll bump this one up again in case anyone wants to conbtribute more to it.

Navelluver is right about the anal stimulation. If straight men didn't enjoy the stimulation also, why would there be a market for strapons? Obviously quite a few men out there enjoy the prostate stimulation even if they enjoy it with only other women. I also don't believe that the only people who buy dildos are women or gay men. I think there are more and more straight guys who are sexually uninhibited enough to find out that they enjoy a Dildo too.

I did want to give you a bit of practical advice Colin. While I admit that I have a preference for clean shaven men (talking about the face here) I think it would look better and feel better for your fellow model if you keep your upper lip, lower lip and beard area clear of whiskers. When guys kiss in these gay for pay scenes many times they don't want to use alot of tongue. (Even though I like to see them using tongue. haha) So they tend to suck on the upper or lower lips more often. If those areas have alot of whiskers, they can leave microscopic abrasions on the others' wet lips. The pain and discomfort though is not microscopic in scope. lol

The same goes for oral play. If the model has alot of whiskers on the upper and lower lips (and even along the beard line) it can leave tiny abrasions on the shaft of the wet penis that can bring alot of discomfort and mild pain to what should be a pleasurable part of the sex. If you think about the mechanics of it, I think you'll see that in certain motions the skin above and below the lips will make contact with the shaft. So a clean shaven face is better. A little bit of a goatee is okay though. If a model must have it. haha

Just a thought...

I hear you loud and clear tampa. but i gotta keep some scruff! lol its just part of me but if i start getting complaints from the other models it will definatly be off. I want this to be as comfortable as possible for everyone! Thanks for the tip though and please keep em cumming! you are a big contribution towards my growth as a model and as a freak in my off time! lol nikki appreciates your tips and comments as well!

I can live with a little bit of scruff on you Colin. lol And thank you for all your kind words. I'm very flattered that Nikki seems to enjoy some of my posts. Thank you so much for sharing him with us Nikki! :001_smile: He's awesome. But of course you already knew that. :blush:

It's a wonder to have a lady to share her man with the rest of us. The world is turned upside down with wonder and surprises. We have a couple of straight men who actually concerned with the wants and desires of gay men and who are seeking out their opinions and comments - fantastic! Thanks Colin and Nikki.