• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Colin listens

not to give you a swell head, but you started out as the best i could have hoped for.
now you are sorry for a flat ass.
be happy or become happy!

love me when you think i deserve it the least, because that is when i need it the most!
peace out, y'all!

Thank you Mr.1 I look foward to ur posts! ;)

Hey Colin! Great idea to solicit feedback from the customers. This is what sets you apart from others.

I have to disagree with the comment made earlier about "be a power bottom if you are a bottom and a power top if you are a top." My advice to you is threefold: 1) be honest and be yourself in your performances, 2) don't be afraid to change over time, and hang onto ridiculous labels put upon you by others, AND 3) for God's sake, if you don't like doing something then don't do it, because you can't help but telegraph that you aren't enjoying it. That is a definite buzzkill for many of us. The problem with certain other models is that they make it VERY clear how much they dislike even the simplest act they are engaging in, yet they are ever present. If you show us that you truly enjoy what is going on, then you've got many of us hooked, and we will keep coming back for more.

You've already done those three things for me just by telling us you are working with your wife to get more pleasure out of anal sex. Frankly, and I don't mean this to sound untoward as I don't mean anything other than exactly what I'm saying, I'd rather see a scene with you getting worked over with a Dildo by your wife than some of the scenes they've put you in. It would probably be smoking hot because I feel certain that her only motive would be to make sure that you are enjoying the sensations, rather than to ream a hole in your guts as if she owned them. Believe it or not, that makes a BIG difference to many of us.

Be yourself, as you already have shown you can, and you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Flat ass??????????? What the hell videos am i watching? Colin, your perfect!!!!!!!!!!! Give yourself the credit you deserve dude. One last word, your wife is a very lucky woman to have you, she scored for sure, you are one of a kind. Best of luck to you both, and i hope you enjoy it all, and make in big in the industry, if that is your goal.

I have to disagree with the comment made earlier about "be a power bottom if you are a bottom and a power top if you are a top." My advice to you is threefold: 1) be honest and be yourself in your performances, 2) don't be afraid to change over time, and hang onto ridiculous labels put upon you by others, AND 3) for God's sake, if you don't like doing something then don't do it, because you can't help but telegraph that you aren't enjoying it. That is a definite buzzkill for many of us. The problem with certain other models is that they make it VERY clear how much they dislike even the simplest act they are engaging in, yet they are ever present. If you show us that you truly enjoy what is going on, then you've got many of us hooked, and we will keep coming back for more.

Dear Colin,

Thank you for soliciting our feedback. I haven't posted in here because I really can't think of much that you can improve on. You have already done so well in such a short period of time. I think that Navelluver hit on a good point though. In all jobs we are sometimes asked to do things that we don't really want to do. But if in this job if there is something you really really don't want to do, then politely and respectfully stand up for yourself and try to get out of it. Because if you are not enjoying it it will be obvious to viewers.

If you fall into the trap of trying to please all of the people all of the time you are setting yourself up for disappointment...for obvious reasons. So please, please don't ever beat yourself up if not every video is considered a big success. For every major movie star in Hollywood they all have some clunkers that they would rather not talk about. lol

Perfection in your life endeavors is a wonderful goal. It can push you to do great things. But it's never a standard that you should hold yourself up to personally. If we were perfect, none of us would even be here on Earth. We'd still be up in heaven.

It's wonderful to be able to bring happiness and a smile to others. But remember that you are deserving of all of those things for yourself also. Your truest and most loyal fans will always want to see you having a good time with this experience also. And if the money you make here brings you happiness and prosperity in your personal life...then so much the better. Your fans will take delight in your offscreen success as well.

That could be something as boring sounding as making child support payments. But it also means being a reliable father. Or being able to afford a vacation with your wife for instance. Building some memories that you will treasure for a lifetime... Things like that may sound trivial compared to material things like buying a flashy car or buying a house, but they will pay spiritual and emotional dividends for many years to come.

Peace! :001_smile:

Dear Colin,

Thank you for soliciting our feedback. I haven't posted in here because I really can't think of much that you can improve on. You have already done so well in such a short period of time. I think that Navelluver hit on a good point though. In all jobs we are sometimes asked to do things that we don't really want to do. But if in this job if there is something you really really don't want to do, then politely and respectfully stand up for yourself and try to get out of it. Because if you are not enjoying it it will be obvious to viewers.

If you fall into the trap of trying to please all of the people all of the time you are setting yourself up for disappointment...for obvious reasons. So please, please don't ever beat yourself up if not every video is considered a big success. For every major movie star in Hollywood they all have some clunkers that they would rather not talk about. lol

Perfection in your life endeavors is a wonderful goal. It can push you to do great things. But it's never a standard that you should hold yourself up to personally. If we were perfect, none of us would even be here on Earth. We'd still be up in heaven.

It's wonderful to be able to bring happiness and a smile to others. But remember that you are deserving of all of those things for yourself also. Your truest and most loyal fans will always want to see you having a good time with this experience also. And if the money you make here brings you happiness and prosperity in your personal life...then so much the better. Your fans will take delight in your offscreen success as well.

That could be something as boring sounding as making child support payments. But it also means being a reliable father. Or being able to afford a vacation with your wife for instance. Building some memories that you will treasure for a lifetime... Things like that may sound trivial compared to material things like buying a flashy car or buying a house, but they will pay spiritual and emotional dividends for many years to come.

Peace! :001_smile:

You're wonderful Tampa, and I couldn't agree with you more!

Colin, physically you're about as perfect as anyone human needs to be. You've got a cute, minimalist ass that is a huge turn-on to guys who like male asses. Moreover, and sorry to have to tell you, but it's a perfect ass for fucking: it hasn't got a lot of extra human butt getting in the way, when as a top all you want is to get your dick as deeply in as possible. So even though you look and act like a total straightie, you are the physical paradigm of Perfect Gay Bottom.

More importantly you're the real deal. In your posts, and in the banter we get from you in the episodes, you come across as bright, funny and responsive, but above all authentic. You express yourself really clearly and sound like you tell the truth. You're way too creative with your spelling, but F. Scott Fitzgerald was a shit speller too and he made millions.

I really, really like you man.

Couldn't have said it better.

Colin, physically you're about as perfect as anyone human needs to be. You've got a cute, minimalist ass that is a huge turn-on to guys who like male asses. Moreover, and sorry to have to tell you, but it's a perfect ass for fucking: it hasn't got a lot of extra human butt getting in the way, when as a top all you want is to get your dick as deeply in as possible. So even though you look and act like a total straightie, you are the physical paradigm of Perfect Gay Bottom.

More importantly you're the real deal. In your posts, and in the banter we get from you in the episodes, you come across as bright, funny and responsive, but above all authentic. You express yourself really clearly and sound like you tell the truth. You're way too creative with your spelling, but F. Scott Fitzgerald was a shit speller too and he made millions.

I really, really like you man.

Slimmie, as usual, you've said it best. I really can't think of anything to add.:wink:

Slimmie, as usual, you've said it best. I really can't think of anything to add.:wink:
Balboa, just like I like Colin, I really, really like you too man.

Colin, being Colin, has elicited some great responses on this thread and mine wasn't the best for sure. But I couldn't let his flat-ass-complex go without telling him what I think. I'm sure you agree that he's just as cute seen from behind as he is in profile and FullFrontal....:001_tt2::tongue_smilie:

I've suffered from "No acytol" my entire life. Yet I've always somehow manged to get by just fine. And so will Colin, I'm sure. :wink: :lol:

I've been on several amateur sites. But never one where the members had an intimate dialogue with the performers. I think it is fascinating. The guys that are perving on you become your friends to the point where you ask for their advice. So, here it goes, show a complete commitment to what or who you are doing. You've established your straight creds. So, fake passion, kiss, suck tits, give a guy a hicky. If you are fucking a guy, jack him off at the same time, if he's fucking you, pull him down for a kiss. And don't ever make what you are doing seem repugnant. Especially, do those things with Jimmy and freak him out. LOL I know you do this more than most, so I guess it mainly is to pull your partner into your passion. Seduce him. Be the lust god.

I've been on several amateur sites. But never one where the members had an intimate dialogue with the performers. I think it is fascinating. The guys that are perving on you become your friends to the point where you ask for their advice. So, here it goes, show a complete commitment to what or who you are doing. You've established your straight creds. So, fake passion, kiss, suck tits, give a guy a hicky. If you are fucking a guy, jack him off at the same time, if he's fucking you, pull him down for a kiss. And don't ever make what you are doing seem repugnant. Especially, do those things with Jimmy and freak him out. LOL I know you do this more than most, so I guess it mainly is to pull your partner into your passion. Seduce him. Be the lust god.

Perfect advise, larkster. Colin would be wise to take your expert advise. I've always advised the models to go with the flow and let the power of sex lead them to their next move. Perhaps that power is less prevelent in a straight guy and needs to be faked.

I have noticed that during some of the scenes on Broke Straight Boys-2, some of the models have reached a point during fucking that they do things they normally wouldn't, such as stroking the hair of their partner or caressing their partner's back. I believe in one case the model bottoming was swept up with that power of fucking and was enjoying it beyond his control. He hasn't admitted it on screen, perhaps thinking he would appear less straight if he did. Nothing could be further from the truth. He was only a victim of the power of good sex.

Anyway, I've rambled on long enough. Thanks again for giving Colin some great advise. You listening, Colin? :biggrin:

I have noticed that during some of the scenes on Broke Straight Boys-2, some of the models have reached a point during fucking that they do things they normally wouldn't, such as stroking the hair of their partner or caressing their partner's back. I believe in one case the model bottoming was swept up with that power of fucking and was enjoying it beyond his control. He hasn't admitted it on screen, perhaps thinking he would appear less straight if he did. Nothing could be further from the truth. He was only a victim of the power of good sex.

I made a similar point in another post a while ago, Buckeye1. Some of the hottest scenes here occur when a first time straight bottom lets a "oh yeah" or something similar to that slip out. Those two words say so much! Or when their eyes roll back in their head and you see they have gone off into another world filled with ecstasy they never experienced before. There was one model (Jeremy) who exclaimed with pleasure at the end of a scene with Mike Robbins that an orgasm with a dick in your ass is very different than without. At the end of Diesal's one bottom scene, he said that it was different than what he expected "in a good way." It's stuff like this which really makes this site interesting to me, because those are the times when it seems a (straight) guy is discovering how pleasurable anal stimulation can be. It's very interesting to witness that. It doesn't happen often, but those are the scenes which are memorable to me.

I made a similar point in another post a while ago, Buckeye1. Some of the hottest scenes here occur when a first time straight bottom lets a "oh yeah" or something similar to that slip out. Those two words say so much! Or when their eyes roll back in their head and you see they have gone off into another world filled with ecstasy they never experienced before. There was one model (Jeremy) who exclaimed with pleasure at the end of a scene with Mike Robbins that an orgasm with a dick in your ass is very different than without. At the end of Diesal's one bottom scene, he said that it was different than what he expected "in a good way." It's stuff like this which really makes this site interesting to me, because those are the times when it seems a (straight) guy is discovering how pleasurable anal stimulation can be. It's very interesting to witness that. It doesn't happen often, but those are the scenes which are memorable to me.

Navelluver, I think I love you! I was beginning to think that I was the only one on the forum to experience that ecstasy of litterally going insane with a dick pounding my ass. I'm sorry that I missed your previous post dealing with this issue. I had posted several times about this amazing anal experience with nobody responding, so I figured maybe I was the only one.

It was a total surprise to me that it was even possible. I had had anal sex several times before, and really didn't like it much. Then I met "the guy" who changed my whole sexual world. I don't even remember his name, but after a few minutes of foreplay, he said that he wanted to fuck me. I reluctantly gave in and said yes. After a minute or two something took over and I was in another world. I didn't think anything could feel so good. The words "wild with pleasure" are not adequate to describe the feeling. He finally nutted in me (this was before aids), pulled out of me, and I grabbed his dick trying to put it back in. I wanted more. But that night was finished. God, what a feeling!

I, like you, look for signs (body language, facial expressions, etc.) from these models just hoping that they too could experience such joy from another guy. It certainly does not make them gay if they did experience it. It is just sex at it's greatest. I'm beginning to think that we should just throw away all of these labels (gay, bi, straight) and just have fun with one another. It's all good. Ms. Diedra has been saying that for quite a while now. Thanks, Ms. Diedra. You rock!

By the way, I just re-watched the Diesal/Jimmy trilogy of August, 2009. Poetry in motion.

Hey guys I definitely hear you loud and clear and I am soaking this ALL in! :) in the past scenes with me it has been hard to show enjoyment beacause I had the mind frame "I can't look like I enjoy this cause that would make me gay" believe it or not I used to be a homo phobe. Stupid I know. Gays are the coolest most fun people I have ever met. But anywho I just thought that. I still give it my all just while trying to look strait. But now what you guys can look foward to in my future scenes is me just cuttin loose and enjoying the pleasure! I will also just continue to be myself and grow as you guys coach me through this. Thank you for all you help and support!

all phobias start with fear, the hate part comes from not wanting to face that fear.
the good thing about being human is we can grow in our own heads.
as a voyeur, i wish all models would find that spot on the bed where no matter which way they face, i could see them. remembering that for the moment they are the nice boy who brought his dick for show and tell.
once you know where your mark is, you can forget about the camera or play to it.
crass perhaps, but it is what i would like.

Hey guys I definitely hear you loud and clear and I am soaking this ALL in! :) in the past scenes with me it has been hard to show enjoyment beacause I had the mind frame "I can't look like I enjoy this cause that would make me gay" believe it or not I used to be a homo phobe. Stupid I know. Gays are the coolest most fun people I have ever met. But anywho I just thought that. I still give it my all just while trying to look strait. But now what you guys can look foward to in my future scenes is me just cuttin loose and enjoying the pleasure! I will also just continue to be myself and grow as you guys coach me through this. Thank you for all you help and support!

Colin, you are the SHIT, man. (do they still say that, or is it a bad thing again? Never know with these kids today) LOL

Hey Colin,

Believe it or not, you almost did pretty much what I was taking about in your scene with Jamie. If you look back at my first post to the thread on that scene, I stated that the hottest part of the scene happened at a particular time (I think it was right around 13:40, or something like that). You were on your back with your *hot feet* crossed in front of you, Jamie pushed into you (not hard), and you let out this unmistakable gasp. It was clear he had "hit the spot." That one thing sent me over the edge. You later confirmed what I thought when you commented in that same thread that he was hitting something where you were pretty sure you would just blow if he kept doing it, and someone responded that he was stimulating your prostate. This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about. There is nothing more erotic to me than a guy feeling this for the first time, being completely overwhelmed by it, and ALLOWING HIMSELF to be completely overwhelmed by it. It is HAWT, HAWT, HAWT!!!! It disturbs me that other models here won't allow themselves to experience it. Those that do create magic in their scenes, as far as I am concerned. I feel so jealous of the top that is given the privilege of doing this for another guy. It IS a privilege. That's another reason why I really don't want to see you in scenes with certain models. That privilege is wasted on them, and you deserve better.

Your straightness is solid by me and totally unquestioned. You're a straight guy learning that it feels good to have your prostate stimulated! Ain't no shame in that game! i agree with Buckeye1 when he said that the labels need to be dropped. I said EXACTLY the same thing in that long thread about Jimmy several weeks ago. Enjoying anal stimulation does not make a person gay. This is some BS that society has dreamed up, and people (including gays) have bought hook, line, and sinker. You can liberate yourself from these labels and just enjoy the sensations! You do that, and I'll be a lifelong fan!

You anticipated a question I was going to ask you (that's how awesome you are, man!). I was wondering what your views on gays used to be and what they are now. You have confirmed yet another thing I think is important about this site--breaking down those stereotypes and opening people's minds. The more straight people who come to see gays as no different, the better society will be. I thank you for being so open with us.

Now, if you could help some of your colleagues make the same transformation...:wink:

Navelluver, I think I love you! I was beginning to think that I was the only one on the forum to experience that ecstasy of litterally going insane with a dick pounding my ass. I'm sorry that I missed your previous post dealing with this issue. I had posted several times about this amazing anal experience with nobody responding, so I figured maybe I was the only one.

LOL! You are definitely not alone, man!

I'm beginning to think that we should just throw away all of these labels (gay, bi, straight) and just have fun with one another. It's all good.

AMEN! I've made this argument in this forum, too.

By the way, I just re-watched the Diesal/Jimmy trilogy of August, 2009. Poetry in motion.

I know, right?! That sh*t was so hot! I really wanted to see Diesal bottom more, because I think he would have been at his maximum hotness as a "versatile." He looks good fucking and getting fucked. But when I had the nerve to suggest that he should bottom more, the comments I got were just incredible! People were making claims that Diesal was strictly a top! I don't know where they got this from. I still don't. Ridiculous labels.

Colin, you are the SHIT, man. (do they still say that, or is it a bad thing again? Never know with these kids today) LOL

Why thank ya there buck. And ya I'm pretty sure they still say that and if they don't then fuck it, I'm moppin up what your spillin! ;)