• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Colin Drake

Thanks Tampa. I smile at all the going-ons here because underneath all this fleshly stuff, we are still all God's children. Forgive this old romantic, it's the only way I know how to express myself - don't blame me, blame my up-bringing.

your a great critic larkster i enjoy reading your posts...i hear what your sayin and im taking parts of what your saying and trying to be more IN the scene instead of trying to zone out....but i do NOT want a sexual experience i had my son at 14 ive fucked over 75 women in my short life i love sex but not with men i dont want that experience....

I don't get it. You say you have fun being on the site. You say you enjoy the adulation you get from members. Then you turn around and say you don't want to or are repulsed by what you are doing that produces the fun and adulation. I think you should and can do anything in this world you want to, so why are you doing this? The money can't be that good, or you wouldn't have to do so many scenes to make it. You obviously can have your cake and eat it too with a certain fan base. So, ride the merry-go-round as long as you can. And, seriously, good luck with the rest of your life after Broke Straight Boys :thumbup: