• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Colin coming soon

Hey guys and gals I am glad are getting pumped up for the scene because it is going to be a scorcher!! Carter was awesome to work with and I can tell you right now we gave it our all! No less then a 5 on this one!

Hey guys and gals I am glad are getting pumped up for the scene because it is going to be a scorcher!! Carter was awesome to work with and I can tell you right now we gave it our all! No less then a 5 on this one!

i'm keeping one hand free, so i can pause to let the computer and me cool down.

I'm sure it will be a good one Colin! :thumbup1: :wink:

Im staying in tonight, just so I will be home as soon as the scene is released!

There's ONE good thing about the upcoming scene..... CARTER!

I am really looking forward to seeing
Carter
again.

That boy is
Hot! Hot! Hot!
in my book.

I just hope Colin dosen't drag this one down like his last couple of scenes.
I guess we'll find out in about 7 hours.​

-J

I am really looking forward to seeing
Carter
again.

That boy is
Hot! Hot! Hot!
in my book.

I just hope Colin dosen't drag this one down like his last couple of scenes.
I guess we'll find out in about 7 hours.​

-J
i think you will be a pleased with the scene as i was.
as a fan of colin's i don't think colin has ever drag an episode down.
i recognize that is your opinion. i have my own!
i love colin and have from his first solo.

To me it was an average Broke Straight Boys duo with 2 straight "married guys" doing their best to convince us they were enjoying themselves. No atmosphere, chemistry or deviation from the norm on this one. It's a very average 3 for me.

Sorry Colin but I won't be influenced by a model what to score. If this was a scorcher, then the summer that we are experiencing over here in the UK at present, must also be a scorcher.

Sorry Colin but I won't be influenced by a model what to score. If this was a scorcher, then the summer that we are experiencing over here in the UK at present, must also be a scorcher.
jon, you are a hard taskmaster! i gave it 5 because i love colin and carter did a good job.
i started from a bias position. i enjoyed the scene because all i expected was a good scene. i think i got better than i expected. i got a very good scene.

jon, you are a hard taskmaster! i gave it 5 because i love colin and carter did a good job.
i started from a bias position. i enjoyed the scene because all i expected was a good scene. i think i got better than i expected. i got a very good scene.

I am indeed Another1. But then again I like some scenes that others do not. I will always state my true thoughts within this forum and if people don't like it, they can lump it.

so the title should have been colin and carter cumming soon.
i know what and who i like. i like this episode and i like both colin and carter!

I am indeed Another1. But then again I like some scenes that others do not. I will always state my true thoughts within this forum and if people don't like it, they can lump it.

I wouldn't have you any other way Jon. haha xxo