• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Colin coming soon

another1

BSB Addict
Reaction score
just when you think things can't get any better, along comes another colin episode.
this one is with carter.

Damn, damn, damn, Another1, you have the magic touch. It didn't take eveb your 17 days.

Can you start asking for CHAD:001_wub:.

This is going to be so great I really like Colin now and I am expecting great things from Carter :D

Thursday cant come soon enough!!!

Damn, damn, damn, Another1, you have the magic touch. It didn't take eveb your 17 days.

Can you start asking for CHAD:001_wub:.

CHAD is behind the camera. with him and 2 more i would have a list of 15 guys i would love to read in the forum and see in episodes. turn the camera on him and i will watch and enjoy!

I hope everyones excited for this scene! it was really great working with Colin, and i think we pulled it off :tongue:
now i just hope everyone else feels the same way about it

just in case, this episode is as hot as the performers have me expecting, medics will be standing by all night.
everyone would have to be off their game for this episode to not wash up on the shores of 4.0 and higher.

CHAD is behind the camera. with him and 2 more i would have a list of 15 guys i would love to read in the forum and see in episodes. turn the camera on him and i will watch and enjoy!

That could be a great solution, Another1. If say, once a month or so, they turn the camera around and let CHAD:001_wub: wave and say hello........That could earn those scenes another point or two.:w00t:

That could give this Colin/Carter scene a 6!

Now let's get a reality check... We ain't seen it yet and every time we get excited about a pairing - well almost every time, we are disappointed. Not wanting to put a downer on everyone's excitement, but let's just wait and see.

Now let's get a reality check... We ain't seen it yet and every time we get excited about a pairing - well almost every time, we are disappointed. Not wanting to put a downer on everyone's excitement, but let's just wait and see.
jon, always the one to remind me that great pairings don't always make great episodes.

however, when everybody is there to bring entertainment, then the least i would expect is a just good episode.

this is carter and

COLIN

Colin coming soon...Colin jr. coming soon too? (Rylar)i

Last edited by a moderator:
none of the performers on my top favorites list have ever been in an episode that received lower than a 3.0. most of the time they receive 4.0 and higher.
in fact only 12 episodes with my favorites got below 4.0.
6 of episodes got below 4.0 were jerkoff/solos. 4 were oral and 2 were anal.
jerkoff episodes tend the rate low. oral episodes are a coin toss with 1/2 of them above 4.0 and 1/2 below 4.0. 3 out of 4 anal episodes go above 4.0.
the only great pairings that didn't go over 4.0 were the episode with jason and spencer and any episode with jimmy and colin. the only anal episodes with one of my favorites that did not go over 4.0 was the one with jimmy and colin. these episodes were rated lower than i expected because of the reaction to the performers.
all that said, on a bad day you get a 3.0 episode and on a good day you get a 4.0 episode.
i''m betting it was a good day!

none of the performers on my top favorites list have ever been in an episode that received lower than a 3.0. most of the time they receive 4.0 and higher.
in fact only 12 episodes with my favorites got below 4.0.
6 of episodes got below 4.0 were jerkoff/solos. 4 were oral and 2 were anal.
jerkoff episodes tend the rate low. oral episodes are a coin toss with 1/2 of them above 4.0 and 1/2 below 4.0. 3 out of 4 anal episodes go above 4.0.
the only great pairings that didn't go over 4.0 were the episode with jason and spencer and any episode with jimmy and colin. the only anal episodes with one of my favorites that did not go over 4.0 was the one with jimmy and colin. these episodes were rated lower than i expected because of the reaction to the performers.
all that said, on a bad day you get a 3.0 episode and on a good day you get a 4.0 episode.
i''m betting it was a good day!
I never pay much attention to the "ratings". They are random, and unscientific, as many members of the site don't even realize that they are there.

I'd love for Mark to tell us what percentage of overall membership of the site actually vote.

If I was told that it was a larger percentage than I suspect, I would pay more attention.

the ratings like any poll depend upon who decides to vote.
every election is subject to a transient majority.
the results have only the value you give them.
i am a big fan of measurement tools.
either Broke Straight Boys has gotten better or the ratings showing an trend toward 4.0 productions is incorrect.
i don't think it's by chance that my favorites rate high or that they fare well in the forum.
good taste on my part and good performance well presented are the reason.