• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Colby

silvercamel

Reaction score
Really liked this solo....Colby is very straight....very cute face....nice body...hard cock from beginning to end.....last few minutes of the jo was really hot....couldn't wait for him to cum (so I could!)....I think paired with Kaden Alexander will be perfect.

Reminds me of a smaller Ayden. Gave this a 3 - average in my grading system; which is high from me for a solo, my least favorite type of scene.

Question to Clay (which I know you won't answer, but...) What is your fascination with guys laying on their stomach trying to jerk off with their dicks bent behind themselves. Not only does it have to be uncomfortable for the models, but also I hope you don't think it is sexy or erotic. It ain't!!!

Question to Clay (which I know you won't answer, but...) What is your fascination with guys laying on their stomach trying to jerk off with their dicks bent behind themselves. Not only does it have to be uncomfortable for the models, but also I hope you don't think it is sexy or erotic. It ain't!!![/QUOTE]

Depends on your preferances

I thought this kids body was damn near perfect!! I really like the cock between the legs shot, very erotic! Would love for him to return for more.

Reminds me of a smaller Ayden. Gave this a 3 - average in my grading system; which is high from me for a solo, my least favorite type of scene.

Question to Clay (which I know you won't answer, but...) What is your fascination with guys laying on their stomach trying to jerk off with their dicks bent behind themselves. Not only does it have to be uncomfortable for the models, but also I hope you don't think it is sexy or erotic. It ain't!!!

I don't always watch solos but, I did like this one. I would definitely ad Colby to my list of "I'd tap that TWINK". I did like that Clay had him pull his (what looked like Britania brand) boxers up and a butt shot that allowed the pattern to accentuate his cute little arse! I thought that gave an erotic affect. Have to disagree with the statement about models laying on their stomachs, I like the butt shot angles any way they can get them! Hope his little encounter with his buddies left him with a taste for some "three way" activity in his young adult life. Looking forward to seeing a penis in this boy's butt, wishing it were mine...just sayin' :angel:

I agree with Stowe that he does have an Ayden type body, and with Peter that the kid's body is damn near perfect to my taste too.

His willingness to show off and to finger his hole indicates to me that perhaps he has a bit more experience with anal stimulation than he may have indicated during his interview, and I am fairly confident that by his third scene, (after the dick sucking scene scheduled now for September 29 with Kaden Alexander), that we will see a lot more than a finger in the boy's nether region. And so the tops in the audience such as betudidntknow will be very pleased and the bottoms like Stowe and myself more interested in his cock than his ass may be disappointed by his progression.

But the kid has a beautiful body and a nice cock too, so I will be checking out his future scenes. He is definitely a very hot sexy young guy!

Colby is cute and compliant. Body damn near a perfect 10. Can't wait until Clay has to stop directing him. Then we'll see what turns him on. Agree with #betudidn'know; more ass frames the better [Clay]. Can't wait to see Colby paired. (Jason eventually?) I liked him.

Agree 100% I too gave a 3. was ok but nothing special. have him back again see how he does with a partner.
Funny Stow1 said he wonders why so many on stomach I thought the same as I watched it.

Colby is a keeper. Like to see him with Adam, or Duncan. Whatever happened to Duncan?

I noticed, but much after my first comment, this young man has nipple piercings! Now, I am not an expert and I remember a few models: Ben Staffani and Braden both had them. I found it curious. In my experience, this was something I would see mostly in the gay community of men in San Diego when I lived there, however, that was a long time ago and times have changed. Just sayin'

I noticed, but much after my first comment, this young man has nipple piercings! Now, I am not an expert and I remember a few models: Ben Staffani and Braden both had them. I found it curious. In my experience, this was something I would see mostly in the gay community of men in San Diego when I lived there, however, that was a long time ago and times have changed. Just sayin'
I noticed that too Betu, and wondered the same thing, and coupled with his "winking" hole, I have a preconceived notion, before ever seeing him "play" with other boys, that Colby will fit right in with the current stable of Broke "Pansexual" Boys. Just sayin'

Colby is adorable. I am looking forward to seeing more of him. As for the nipple piercing issue, I have seen a number of straight men who do this over the years.

Colby is a keeper thank god this is one of the best models Broke Straight Boys has had in two months. His body is perfect and I pray they don't pair him with Romeo.

Don't know if it was just my computer or what but with this scene the sound was lagging - made it seem like I was watching an old Japanese sci-fi flick with dubbed sound. Was waiting for Godzilla to appear :biggrin: And appear he did - this dude has one perfect cock!! :thumbup1: add to that a sweet bod, hot face & cute ass & he's got it all. Let's see more of him!!

This is personally one of my favorite solos in a while. This is totally my body type and personality in a newbie. He is so sexy and has a perfect body and ass. One of the few solos I graded a 5. I really hope Broke Straight Boys keeps him around for a long time.

Colby is a very cute guy with a nice cock. I think he has sensitive nipples, so maybe when he is paired with another guy we can see some nipple play. Would be very unusal for Broke Straight Boys, since they don't seem to be interested in showing any nipple play in their scenes. The times that they have shown nipple play have been rare. Keep up the good work Colby and come (cum) back soon!

Colby was OK.... and that is a whole lot better than most of our recent solos. (Sergio is the big exception... he was really good)