• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Club Z, Saturday, April 25th, Williamsport, PA

Thanks Jayman, for getting us up here.

The boys worked with a very funny drag queen, Glenda, up here in the middle of Pennsylvania. I'm always amazed how many people come out to see the boys in relatively small towns. A good time was had by all.

Great Night At Club Z

What a pleasure it was to attend the event at Club Z last night. The Broke Straight Boys guys rock! The boys were not only cuter than hell, but actually very nice guys. It's amazing that they actually like the attention and carry on intelligent conversations. Their boss/promoter Pat was also one hell of a guy and it was a total pleasure talking with him. I urge everyone to get off their asses and go see them when they are in your area! You will have a great time!

PS Derek is now my favorite Broke Straight Boys boy...he is amazing...hotter than hell and totally sweet! (Not to mention his "other" talents...if you don't understand that line, check out his videos! lol)

I'm so looking forward to the next trip to PA in May. Stay tuned for dates and times! You don't want to miss them!!:blush:

What a pleasure it was to attend the event at Club Z last night. The Broke Straight Boys guys rock! The boys were not only cuter than hell, but actually very nice guys. It's amazing that they actually like the attention and carry on intelligent conversations. Their boss/promoter Pat was also one hell of a guy and it was a total pleasure talking with him. I urge everyone to get off their asses and go see them when they are in your area! You will have a great time!

PS Derek is now my favorite Broke Straight Boys boy...he is amazing...hotter than hell and totally sweet! (Not to mention his "other" talents...if you don't understand that line, check out his videos! lol)

I'm so looking forward to the next trip to PA in May. Stay tuned for dates and times! You don't want to miss them!!:blush:

I met the boys not too long ago also and was impressed with them and they were very nice. Pat is an awesome guy and I'm glad to have him a part of the team. Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the event.

Mark

Sorry, for taking so long to post. I have been swamped since Sunday morning until now....

Mark, Dadid, and Patrick:

That is such a wonderful group of guys. Patrick yu and the guys were phoenominal. It was great to see the guys and talk to them too. They were very friendly with everyone. It was great to not only see them work the dance floor are where they allowed cigarette smoking but they also made their rounds in the non-smoking area too. These guys are not all show they also have wonder conversational skills. Jhon, J. R., and Derek were great guys to talk to. Derek shared with me that he actually did a bottoming scene. So there is something to look forward to. LOL. Glenda, had a lot of fun with those guys too. I think she is or was Ms. Gay PA. :001_unsure:

I think this event was a great experience for our area. It is a relatively small community compared to the places the guys are used to going but I think it was very welcoming for everyone. Patrick, you are a wonderful man. I am so glad I got to finally meet you. I wish I had more time to talk that night... You and the boys really rocked. Many of they people from the bar commented on how nice it was to have the guys come to town and how friendly everyone was. Again, you all were awesome...:thumbup:

I really am looking forward to seeing JR's and John's videos too. :thumbup:

Attachments

• 100_0141.jpg
    100_0141.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 36