• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Club Z, Saturday, April 25th, Williamsport, PA

Patrick

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, I'm giving you about two months notice on this one!

We will be in central Pennsyvania on Saturday, April 25th in Williamsport. Club Z will be the host club for this event. Here's the promo ad:

clubzbar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I'm giving you about two months notice on this one!

We will be in central Pennsyvania on Saturday, April 25th in Williamsport. Club Z will be the host club for this event. Here's the promo ad:

clubzbar.jpg

Wow, Thanks Patrick... I will need to be there for sure...:biggrin:

By the way, I should have mentioned this earlier, Jayman01 set this gig up for us! Dude, make sure we get you a drink at the club. Thanks for making this event happen.

hi the event at club z i have a qestion can we toutch the guys

I think for the right price anything is possible from what I have seen. Hope to see you there.:biggrin:

Last edited:
club z

hello one more qestion will the guys ask any costormers to get in there underwear also with them

hello one more qestion will the guys ask any costormers to get in there underwear also with them

I'd say bring lots of money and find out? However; that might wind up being an after hours thing you think???:thumbup:

Anyone coming from out of town to this event should contact Club Z Bar.

http://www.clubzbar.com/getaway.html

They have teamed up with local hotels to get you discount package deals if you are going to need lodging. Click on the above link for more information.:thumbup:

This particular poster...Do we suppose this might be be where Leslie Jordan got the idea the Broke Straight Boys's were in Arizona?

I am,

You know it could be QMOF MarkyMark. I never saw that on the poster until now.

Anyway, the club owners asked me to let everyone know that they can help with hotel reservations for anyone coming from out of town to this event.

http://www.clubzbar.com/getaway.html

Club Z Bar teamed up with local hotels to get you discount package deals if you are going to need lodging. Click on the above link for more information.

Williamsport information

Hey there... question.. if one wanted to travel to the event... where would you suggest flying into? Its about a 7.5 hour drive which is pretty far alone in a car.

As some may have seen... I am kind of turning into a Broke Straight Boys groupie .. LOL.. I love attending the events and snapping pics ... hopefully they don't get the idea that I am a stalker. LOL

Hey there... question.. if one wanted to travel to the event... where would you suggest flying into? Its about a 7.5 hour drive which is pretty far alone in a car.

As some may have seen... I am kind of turning into a Broke Straight Boys groupie .. LOL.. I love attending the events and snapping pics ... hopefully they don't get the idea that I am a stalker. LOL

Williamsport has a local airport that is about 10 min. away and they have a shuttle buss for the larger hotels. Contact the bar they can help you make arrangements...:biggrin:

hello , do you think tylor will be there

One can only hope and pray... RS I hope you are there if Tyler happens to show up...

Last edited:
i called up the club, are the are the guys going to do pvt dances for the costormers, i hope that is true