• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CJ, JC, and Mike

parisnoyd

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Oldy but a goody. This was before the hike orgy way back. CJ has always been all business, and a great performer. Sadly, he got very bored in his latest vids, but he was still liking it at this point. JC was so into the scene. He liked kissig on CJ. Mike liked the fucking, too. Sucking not so much, but he got off first. JC had a nice cum shot, and boy did he like watching CJ jerk off! Loved how he kissed CJ's arm during, and had no problem resting his head on Mike's leg.

Not stellar, but not bad either. I liked......

Band width and connection for downloading problems.

Another nail on the head Paris I could not agree with you more. It was a very fun shoot to watch but yea it is such a pitty that CJ is just loosing his charm. JC is sure fun to watch here though. It is so sweet at the end when he pecs CJ on the arm, you could just tell he wanted to do more. Good job David another keeper.

Please email me at [email protected] so I can assist you.

Thanks,
Mark

BTW Mark if no one has complimented your new Avitar yet. I like it at least we can see what you look like. You need to post some more pics of your self. You and Jason to for that matter.

Sat morning bandwidth normal. Mark, I will contact you directly if it happens again. I appreciate your quick attention. This video was ok but not exceptional. No passion or humor. All three had decent bodies. I wanted some full body nude shots of J.C. and Mike. But as was noted above it is somewhat of an oldie. Still with such frequent posting of new videos we don't need to wait long fro fresh material.

We still have some great footage of CJ coming up. Although he's no longer with us, we still have a lot more shoots with him doing a great job.

We still have some great footage of CJ coming up. Although he's no longer with us, we still have a lot more shoots with him doing a great job.

That's super news. CJ was one of my all time favorites until his appearance and performances started to slide. If you've still got unseen footage of him in his prime...then I for am interested! haha

JC showed a lot of potential too. You can tell he's forcing himself to hold back with the straight models. He wants to do alot of kissing and body worship. I wouldn't mimd seeing him paired with a straight model who lets him fulfill every wish in that department. hehe

Mike looked good too!

Don't you start your vacation today, Dave? I see you are working right until the last minute. I guess with a great job like yours, it's a pleasure to be at work. Have fun on your trip.

I thought CJ was the least enjoyable part of the video, even if it was a better performance than the ones that got him fired...

Tighty Whitey

I would guess that Tighty Whitey would vote this a favourite, at least for minutes 4 to 7-ish??? 2 out of 3 ain't bad, as Mr Meatloaf once said.
It was a business-like shoot, without any of the Torin tantrums or other 'bad' behaviour and unacceptable language of some controversial shoots of late. The boys did the business and got the cash, Simple as that. Not as exciting as Diesal & Jimmy, I will grant you, but a 4* show.