• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CJ and Shane

silvercamel

Reaction score
I'm glad we're soon to see the anal installment of these too. Both had good cum shoots...otherwise, it's interesting from an historical perspective

Some nice popping sounds as CJ was sucking Shane. That reminds me. I'm out of wine.......

The cum shots were good, but poor David was so upbeat with the two Futon spuds, who didn't reciprocate.

I hope David does include a 3rd in the anal shoot. Otherwise, I may just FF to the cum shots.

I like both CJ and Shane, but they do appear to be there just to cum and run. Another phoned in performance.

i was a bit disappointed. The description of the video indicated that one of them was getting fucked. I saw no fucking.

I actually liked this scene....

Some nice popping sounds as CJ was sucking Shane. That reminds me. I'm out of wine.......

The cum shots were good, but poor David was so upbeat with the two Futon spuds, who didn't reciprocate.

I hope David does include a 3rd in the anal shoot. Otherwise, I may just FF to the cum shots.

I like both CJ and Shane, but they do appear to be there just to cum and run. Another phoned in performance.

hey parisnoyd,

Very well put, concise and accurate. The boys seemed to want only to move on. They were done.

I thought Shane's moaning and grunting while he was cumming was very hot though.

Just love that Shane, but again CJ is robotish (is that a word?).

ah, so it does. my apologies. guess i need to read more carefully.