• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Christmas+NEW YEAR best time of year

Cookies have been baked, frosted, sprinkled........packages wrapped, tree decorated, Santa written to, bank account lowered........I love it all, especially when they are so young, but I am glad we get a whole year to store up energy for the next time.:)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.

Jimmy,
A Very Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you and your happy. I wish you all the best. I have been a fan of yours since the day at the beach. Seems like a long time ago and look how fast it has gone by. Can't wait to see the "new" stuff you've been doing... Enjoy, and Peace my friend., david

thanks alot david i have some nice suprises i think youl enjoy this year...i hope you also have a merry xmas and happy new year pal and i hope u enjoy my new stuff coming out soon its a little different...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the BSB2 models, Clay, and especially to all the Forum Members. Hope all of you have the best holidays ever.

Merry Christmas Jimmy and thanks for all the work you did during the year. I hope the new year treats you and your new family with love, kindness and joy..
your fan,
'david

Merry Christmas Jimmy to you, your family and all your loved ones.

And for all my friends and fellow contributors here in Forumland, wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, a Happy Hanukkah, Kwanza and whatever other holiday you may celebrate this time of year. :par50:

And to all my favorite men in Blu a Merry Christmas to you and yours too. haha

:xmaschristmas: :birthday: